Who Knows What The Future Wil...

By _Princess_Pretty_

Maybe if the stars align, maybe if our world's collide Maybe on the dark side we can be together, b... More

Playlist
Characters
Ch.2
ch.3
Ch.4
ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
Ch.8
ch.9
ch.10
ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
ch.14
ch.15
Ch.16
ch.17
ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
ch.21
ch.22
ch.23
ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
ch.27
ch.28
Ch.29
The End
Author's Note

Ch.1

4K 46 6
By _Princess_Pretty_

Kai's p.o.v

I laid my head against the window of Bonnie's car as she drove us to school. I didn't wanna go back but figured I needed to finish high school it's something my parents would've wanted.

"Kai, Kai."

"Huh? I didn't it again didn't I?"

"Yeah I'll try to take a different way tomorrow, I know its hard."

"No I'm fine, it still hurts a little to drive past."

"I know I wish I could change it all."

We pulled up at the school and parked. I sighed feeling nausea from thinking about all the fake sympathy that I was about to get. 

"Bonnie never mind I can't do this."

"Kai look at me you can't do this, I'll be here every step of the way."

I got out of the car and bonnie grabbed my hand walking with me to the office. Everyone stared as we walked in.

"Hi I'm here to pick up my schedule."

"Name?"

"Kai West."

"Oh dear I'm so sorry to hear about your parents, how are you?"

"I'm fine, thanks."

"Here's your schedule dear."

1st: Dance
2nd: History
3rd: Biology
4th: lunch
5th: English
6th: free period

"So we only have three classes together?"

"Its not that bad, just text me if you need it."

"Alright, but let's head to dance."

"Okay but let me go to the bathroom."

"Fine but after 5 minutes I'm coming in there."

I walked in the bathroom smoking a bit to calm my nerves. I was on my out when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry I wasn't paying attention, I say looking up at the guy I bumped into. He had pretty gold eyes and somewhat long honey blond hair.

"No it was me, my apologizes ma'am he says handing me my books."

"Thanks I hope to see you around."

"You too."

I walked back over to boonie and she was smiling.

"Girl you just bumped into jasper hale."

"Who?"

"Him and his family moved down here from Alaska while you were gone, they hardly talk to anyone."

"Hmm he seemed nice, his whole family is."

We went dance class and I was forced to sit down and watch since the teacher wanted to throw me into the dance tomorrow. The bell rung and we grabbed our stuff. Bonnie walked me to history and hugged me.

"Just text me if you need anything."

"Will do, I'll see you biology girl."

"Ohhh look you have cutie jasper in your class."

"Shut up and go to class."

I walked in and everyone was staring especially jasper.

"Ah miss west nice to have you back, take a seat next to Mr.Hale."

I walked to the back and sat next to him. He looked in pain at first but then like snapped out of it.

"I'm Jasper Hale, we somewhat met earlier today."

"I remember but I'm Kai West."

"Pretty name for a pretty girl, he says kissing my hand."

"Thank you."

We made small talk throughout class and when the bell rung Jasper waited outside for me.

"So miss kai what is your next class?"

"Biology."

"That's great you have it with me and my sister Rosalie."

"Cool."

We walked to biology and bonnie was waiting outside the room for me.

"Hi Jasper, I see you met my best friend kai."

"Yes bonnie you forgot to mention how pretty she is."

I couldn't help but blush when he said that. We walked in and a pretty blond waved her hand over to us.

"You must be the infamous kai that bonnie over here has been raving about for months."

"Yeah that's me."

"Well I'm Rosalie, I must say you remind me of someone I knew along time ago."

"Thank you."

While the teacher was teaching bonnie pasted me a note.

'See you and cutie and jasper are hitting it off.'

After reading it I looked at her and rolled my eyes before responding to her.

'Soo? Its not like he would ever date me, the pathetic girl who lost her parents 4 months ago'

She looked at me clearly not liking what I wrote.

'Kai your not pathetic, I sense you two dating'

'Is this sense coming from your witchy part?'

She looked back up at me and laughed which caused me to laugh at her. She handed me the note back.

'Hey leave my freaky witchy part out of this, and plus when you guys start dating I get to tell you so.'

'I believe they hung witches, I wonder if they still do now?'

She looked at me and flipped me off. I laughed and blew her kiss before returning back to my work. I was trying to work when she threw the note at me. I glared at her before opening it.

'Cutie hasn't stopped staring at you since class started.'

I sighed and looked back to where jasper was sitting and sure enough he was looking but this time our eyes were connected. I smiled before returning to my work. The bell rung and bonnie came over hitting me before I could strike.

"Ow. Bonnie that hurt."

"Maybe I'll burn at the stake like my ancestors."

"Stop i was playing with you."

We walked outside and Jasper was waiting for us.

"Kai my sister was wondering if you would join us at our table during lunch?"

"Bonnie did we have plans?"

"No I didn't really want to sit with Jessica and listen to talk about whoever it is she's dating now."

"Yeah I guess I can sit with you guys."

"Great."

We got to their table and 4 other figures were there.

"Kai this is my sister Alice and her boyfriend Caleb, my brother Emmett who is married to Rosalie and my brother Edward."

"Hi there."

"Kai, as in the kai who vanished from school for 4 months?"

"Yeah that one."

I was sitting there knit picking my food when I overheard Jessica's conversation.

'Why doesn't she cover up that scar? Shell never be able to date anyone if its visible.'

'I feel bad for her honestly because the Cullen's will get bored of her and then she'll be all alone.'

I got up leaving, I went outside and pulled out a cigarette and started smoking feeling some weight lifted off of me.

"Kai, kai."

I turned around and Jasper was standing there with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm fine jasper, just go back inside."

"You sure?"

"Yeah I'll be back in a few seconds."

I lied to him not wanting him to feel sorry for me or to worry about me. I took one last puff of my cigarette before putting it out.

"Kai you okay?"

"Bonnie we'll talk when we get home, i wanna attempt to finish this day."

"Okay she says hugging me and grabbing my stuff."

We walked to English and sat down and Jasper sat a row across from me. I was doodling in my sketchbook when a note landed on my desk. Curious I opened it and noticed it wasn't from bonnie.

'I know your not okay'~J

'What makes you so sure?'~K

'I can read you Kai West and I know what the pain your experiencing is like~J

'You can read me? Wow my own best friend can't read me~K

'She doesn't know the type of pain your going through like I do~J

'I see~K

The bell rung and I grabbed my stuff, Jasper was outside waiting as usual. Bonnie left saying she'll be at the car waiting.

"Kai I'm not saying I get all the pain your going through but I can tell its destroying you in inside."

"Your right about that."

"And the smoking may help you but its also killing you, I think you could find another stress reliever."

"Like what?"

"Talking to me or writing it down."

"Talking to you? How's that gonna work when I only see you at school."

"Well I'm gonna ask for number and give you mine."

"Okay but what about only seeing you at school?"

"I say you just wait, who knows what the future might bring us."

He looked at me and smiled clearly enjoying whatever was happening. I gave him his phone back and he hugged me.

"Bye Kai, see you tomorrow."

"Bye Jasper."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 1.4K 38
Iᑎ ᗯᕼIᑕᕼ ᑕᗩᖇᒪIᔕᒪE'ᔕ ᗰᗩTE ᑕOᗰEᔕ ᗷᗩᑕK TO ᕼIᗰ .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. -- ᑕᗩᖇᒪIᔕᒪE ᙭ Oᑕ -- -- ᑭOᔕT-ᗷᖇEᗩKIᑎG ᗪᗩᗯᑎ --
2.9M 92K 59
❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘- 𝗜𝗠 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨�...
376K 8.7K 35
"I believe, I believe, I believe, I believe That we're meant to be But jealousy, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy Get the best of me Look, I don't mean t...
109K 3.5K 51
"Hey, brother, there's an endless road to re-discover Hey, sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker Oh, if the sky comes falling down for...