~Little Mikaelson~ [Book 1]

By HayleyMikaelson

She's the daughter of the oldest hybrid in the world, Niklaus Mikaelson. Her father is the King of New Orlea... More

~Little Mikaelson~
Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Changing Tides
Chapter 2 ~ We Live To Die
Chapter 3 ~ Fearful Hearts
Chapter 4 ~ Old Friends, New Problems
Chapter 5 ~ The World Has Turned And Left Me Here
Chapter 6 ~ Time after Time
Chapter 7 ~ Welcome to the World
Chapter 8 ~ Visting time!
Chapter 9 ~ Taken: Part 1
Chapter 10 ~ Taken: Part 2
Chapter 11 ~ Taken: Part 3
Chapter 12 ~ Taken: Part 4
The Devil's Wife (review)
Chapter 13 ~ One Big Happy Family!
Chapter 15 ~ Adriana
Chapter 16 ~ Night Time
Chapter 17 ~ Long Time No Kill
Chapter 18 ~ Kidnapped
Chapter 19 ~ Fighting for Family
Chapter 20 ~ Home Sweet Home?
To The Haters & my non-haters!!
Chapter 21 ~ Where she belongs
Chapter 22 ~ Problem to your solution
Chapter 23 ~ Let go
Chapter 24 ~ Ghost of the Past
Chapter 25 ~ Qui habitas in parte Part 1.
Chapter 26 ~ Recoiled (Part 2/2)
Chapter 27 ~ From the House to a Grave
Little Mikaelson Q&A!! - CLOSED
Audition a Character!
Chapter 28 ~ Live, Laugh, and Kill
Chapter 29 Part .1 ~ When You Love A Friend
Chapter 30 ~ Family Ties (2/2)
Chapter 31 ~ Till Death Do Us Part
Chapter 32 ~ Black Hole
Chapter 33 -- Northern Rose
Chapter 34 PROMO
Chapter 34 ~ Murder House Ball (part 1/2)
Chapter 35~ Death is a Virtue (Part 2/2)
Chapter 36 ~ The World Has Turned Upside Down
Chapter 37 ~ Everything Changes
Chapter 38 ~ Never, Ever, In This Endeavor
Chapter 39 ~ Oh Baby I
30K READS!!!
Updating Info
Chapter 40 ~ This Black Heart of Mine is Breaking
New Cover // Update Info!
Chapter 41 ~ Butterfly Kisses and Snake Bites
Chapter 42 ~ Feathers of an Angel
Chapter 43 ~ Darkness on the Horizon
Chapter 44 ~ Always Isn't Forever
Epilouge
Ending Note
Questions & Answers With The Author!
~Dark Mikaelson~

Chapter 14 ~ What's done is Done.

4.4K 116 8
By HayleyMikaelson

A/N: Thanks for waiting pationtly for this to be published. I apoligize if it seems a bit rushed.  IT's a long one again guys! Xoxo HM

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabine walks into the graveyard and to the witches magic room, standing at the doorway looking around at the blazing candles and open Grimoires scattering the floor and shelves.

Droplets of blood dot the floor, and streaks of blood are on the walls. All around her on the floor are bodies with white sheets over them in a circle, with one in the center.

A daggered vampire. Rebekah Mikaelson. A young with witch with brown hair stands over her, drawing energy from her ancestors and the candles. Sabine is the first to speak. "Is it done?" She asks her, and feels the immense power coming radiating from the room.

The young witch opens her eyes, and turns around revealing that it is the same witch from earlier. Tera is her name. "Yes, it is complete. The spell was hard and draining, but with the help of our fallen friends, ancestors, and these candles, I was able to do it." Tera responds with a smile.

"Good, everything is going according to plan. Now don't disappoint us, and do it." Sabine responds swallowing hard, and Tera nods walking over to Rebekah and kneeling down beside her. She grabs a hold of the dagger in her chest and slowly pulls it out.

________________________

Klaus reaches the church and storms inside, and sees Davina lighting candles and reading out of appears to be a bible. "No offense love, but at the moment, there are more important things for you  to do then lighting candles and praying." Klaus comments as he walks up to her, his hands and chin showing a red bloody tint. Davina snaps the book shut and turns around rolling her eyes.

"Actually, I'm Jewish. And this is a Grimoire I snagged from your house, and I'm not praying, I'm doing a power binding spell for this room. When the witches come in here, we'll need it." She says, and gestures in a circular motion at her own chin. "You gotta a little something.."

Klaus's expression changes from angry to slightly shocked at her but he quickly recovers, ignoring her last comment. "Good. Where's Adriana?" He asks, but he catches the sound of her heartbeat and brushes past the young witch and heads to the door leading to the stairs and heads up them.

Davina rolls her eyes. "Your welcome!" She calls after him, and chuckles as she closes her eyes and murmurs something in Latin as she continues the spell.

Her nose starts to bleed, first just a few drops and then hard and harder until blood is running down her lips and chin. She fights against it, and continues to draw energy from the candles. Her eyes fly open and she gasps loudly, before fainting. 

Klaus reaches the top of the staris and heads down the hallway and into the attic, and walks into the room and heads over to his daughter who is sound asleep in Davina's bed. He looks at her with soft blue eyes, and gently touches one of her curls that are surrounding her face. His lips part slightly as he looks at her peaceful, angelic face.

His thoughts are interrupted though when he hears the church door open and then slam shut. "I wonder who that could be." Klaus says, and dashes downstairs. Just as he reaches the bottom of the stairs he is slammed up against the wall, by a very angry and rather annoyed blonde vampire.

"What the bloody hell were you thinking? Stabbing me in the back with a bloody bloody dagger, and leaving me in a box and pawning me off to the witches!" Rebekah demands, and throws Klaus into a wall and dashes towards him and kicks him in the chest.

But Klaus grabs her foot before she can, and stands up knocking her down to the ground. He grabs her and slams her against a wall, flashing his eyes at her. "I did NOT dagger you Rebekah!! The witches did! Why would you think that?" He yells, and throws her down the aisle. 

Rebekah jumps up, and nods slowly. "I woke up with a dagger beside me and in a coffin, and considering your track record with daggers and coffins.. I just thought.. Oh never mind, The witches will be here soon, what's your plan?" She demands, and turns around to see Elijah standing behind her, and Klaus walks up beside him.

"We have one already. Your going to be the center of attention as you've always wanted sister." Klaus says, and Rebekah narrows her eyes at them.

"What in the bloody hell do you two have planned?" She asks them, crossing her arms over her chest staring at the in speculation.

                                              ~~TWO HOURS LATER~~

The front doors to the church fly open and four witches enter the building, lead by Sophie Deveraux[Esther]. Rebekah steps down from the alter and down the steps to the begginng of the hallway. "Took you long enough to get here. But, weren't you dead? Because I'm sure Nik killed you." She says, and crosses her arms over her chest.

Tera steps up beside Sophie and smirks. "Protection spells are a bitch aren't they?" She sneers, and Rebekah snorts.

"No, but you are." Bekah snaps back, and Esther steps forwards.

"I don't have time for this. Where's the girl?" She demands. 

"Well mother, your going to have to be a tad bit more specific then that. There are a lot of girls running around here." Rebekah responds, and Esther sighs annoyingly.

"I meant Adriana, my granddaughter. Where is she?" 

"She's... Around. No where you can get her."

"Rebekah dear, don't make this harder for yourself then it already is. Just tell me where the baby is and we can put an end to this nonsense."

"You mean the nonsense that you created? We are a family now, that is all that we ever wanted -all you've ever wanted- and now we have it. Why can't you just go and let us live in peace?" Rebekah demands. 

"Because in order to find peace I must end the abomination that I have started! Please don't make this harder then it has to be." Esther begs her daughter. 

Rebekah snorts. "You made this harder then it had to be the moment you took Adriana. Goodbye mother." She says and lunges forwards slamming her mother into a wall, and letting her true form take over.

But just as she does so, a sharp pain runs through her body and head. She turns to face Sabine who is staring at her. "Not this time, bitch. Oh, and I really, really hate witches." She says and dashes forwards snapping Sabine's neck killing her. "Now do us all a favor and stay dead!" She demands, and turns to face her mother. 

Esther sighs. "I'm terribly sorry Rebekah." She says, and holds her hand out and Rebekah screams as she collapses, and the veins on her arms and body start to rise. Her skin fading to a grey color.

Esther turns her own hand upwards fingers slightly curled, and moves it upwards and Rebekah's body starts to dessicate. "I didn't want it to come to this. I will always love you." Esther says, and her daughter breaths deeply and struggles to keep her eyes open. 

Esther yanks her hand up and Rebekah gasps her breathing ragid, and her eyes widen as she sees a little figure toddling from the alter. Adriana. "A.. Dri.. Ana.. No!" She croaks out, before falling silent her blue eyes staring straight ahead and her skin a purpleish grey. Esther walks forwards and picks up the child, and sighs. "I am sorry Rebekah." She says, and holds the child close to her body. 

Adriana buries her head in her grandmother's neck, and a rich scent fills the child's nose and body. Her baby blue eyes's pupil/Iris slowly turn's gold, while her Sclera turns blood red. Little black veins pertrude under her eyes, and little baby fangs slide out of her gums making her whimper..

Esther ignores the baby, and Adriana looks at the vein running up and down her grandmother's neck. She dives towards her vein, her fangs slicing through her skin and warm rich blood filling her mouth and gliding smoothly down her throat. Esther screams, and rips the child away from her neck tossing her to the ground while clutching her own neck. 

Klaus dashes out of the shadows and grabs his child before she can hit the ground, and hands her to a close by Elijah. He then grabs Esther's throat and slams her against a wall, the witches quickly moving in and holding there hands out whilst chanting a spell. But, there magic does not work and the appear puzzled.

"Anti-magic spells are a bitch aren't they?" Klaus says with a chuckle, and stares at his mother. "Like I told you, you can't subdue me. Goodbye mother." He says and plunges his hand into her chest and removes her heart. He watches her body fall to the ground, before turning to face the scattering witches.

________________________

A/N: That's a wrap guys! Remember comment/vote to get the next chapter! :) Also, I posted a picture of parts of the eye so that you guys understand the colors of Adriana's eyes :) Xoxo HM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.2K 46
π‹πžπ¨π§π¨π«πš 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
249K 5K 47
~COMPLETED~ The Mikaelsons, they are the oldest and most feared family of vampires the world has ever known. They are also the most broken family who...
4.8K 118 32
"For an eternity, darling." He smiled. - Amelia Mikaelson, the original witch hybrid and the old wife of Klaus Mikaelson. Five hundred years of mar...
306K 7.3K 49
Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories ☺️ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber and will do whatever it takes to win bac...