Broken kara

By karasmonel

kara has a difficult time choosing between two lovers More

00.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Note.
note.. again!
last note

8.

409 5 7
By karasmonel

For an unknown reason this mysterious man, well he made me feel very nervous.

I don't know how to describe it, but when I'm with Lena I get the same feeling, well with Lena it's much stronger. I just can't explain why.

One second he's destroying everything and the next he's gone.

When he's finally out of the DEO I can finally breathe, I can finally come to my senses.

Alex gives me a look and then she's walking away. With a disapproving face.

If you are confused this is a mix of supercorp and karamel but only one will end up together so.. also I'm trying to make them longer! Btw if you want a certain ship to end up together tell me lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
98.5K 2K 35
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
737K 20.1K 74
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...