Midnight. [H.S]

By BritishLover1221

What happens when Bo, a shy, smart, and innocent girl, meets a strange man, and at exactly midnight her whole... More

Midnight. [H.S]
Midnight. Capter 2
Midnight. Chapter 3
Midnight. Chapter 4
Midnight. Chapter 5
Midnight. Chapter 6
Midnight. Chapter 7
Midnight. Chapter 8
Midnight. Chapter 9
Midnight. Chapter 10
Midnight. Chapter 12
Midnight. Chapter 13
Midnight. Chapter 14
Midnight. Chapter 15
Midnight. Chapter 16
Midnight. Chapter 17

Midnight. Chapter 11

23 1 0
By BritishLover1221

*Harry's P.O.V*

I was was way ahead of Louis, since I told him I was getting hungry and he just told me to get away form Bo. I killed this guy and his girlfriend who were "hiking" in the woods.

Now that I'm full for the night and probably half of the day tomorrow, I arrived at Ed's small house that was behind a bunch of trees. I knocked on his door and was greeted by the flame haired man.

"Harry!" Ed greeted giving a me small man hug.

"Hey Ed, I got a little problem."

"What's up mate?" Ed asked, he moved aside letting me into the small, but comfy house.

"My...mate Louis-"

"Ahh! Is he one of those guys from high school?" Ed interrupted me.

"Uh yeah-"

"Is he with you, I would love to meet him, since your always talking about him, along with those other fellas."

"Yes he-"

"Where! I-"

"Ed!" I said trying to get his attention.

"Sorry." He mouthed, then pretended to zip his mouth closed and lock it with his hands.

"Louis, he has this friend...a human and she got bit by this guy, she's not dead but she lost blood and we really need some help." I tried explaining as great as possible.

"A human!?" He asked shocked.

"Yes, and we really need your help. Lou should be here soon."

"I- I've never tried healing a bite with a human Harry! Mate I love you, but I can't do this I'm sorry." Ed shook his head.

"Ed, c'mon you're one of my best mates. You have to help." I practically begged.

"Harry!" I heard someone call out from outside.

"That's him." I sighed walking outside.

I carefully took Bo from Louis arms and carried her inside. Ed sighed pointing at a door. I walked over to the door and opened it, I carried her into Ed's room, and lay her on his bed.

"Hello, I'm Ed." I heard Ed quietly introduce himself to Lou.

"I'm Louis. Can you help her?" He asked desperately.

"I'll try." Ed answered.

Ed walked over to Bo and checked the bite on her neck.

"Well, he bit her, but not enough to kill her. That fucker got her good though."

"Is she going to turn." Lou asked chewing in his nails.

"I don't know." Ed admitted.

"Harry?" Ed asked.

"What?"

"Why are your eyes...yellow?" He frowned looking at me.

"I...this is the colour they turn." I shrugged. I've always wondered why my eyes were yellow and not red like the others but I never cared enough to try and find out.

"I've read about this." Ed walked over to me.

"You're one of those special vampires. I read that there was only one vampire in our world that has ever had yellow eyes. It was about thirty years ago, but he ran away with his lover. He was never seen again."

I frowned at Ed's words. I don't give a flying fuck!

"So what!" I frowned.

"If I'm correct, I think you can fix this."

I gave him a 'what the fuck are you talking about look' and he sighed.

"Come here." He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me next to Bo.

"Put your hand here."

Ed grabbed my hand and gently put it over Bo's bite.

"What the hell are-"

"Shhh!" Ed hushed me.

I looked down at my hand and her neck and my eyes widened. I felt a tingly feeling at the palm of my hand and it started glowing a little.

"You can heal." Ed gasped.

With my eyes still widened I looked over at Lou, who was across the room still chewing on his nails watching intently.

After a few seconds I removed my hands and looked at them, they were normal. I then looked down at Bo's neck and she no longer had two bloody holes in the side of her neck. The colour of her skin wasn't drained, and she looked normal. Like nothing happened.

"What...the fuck did I just do?" I asked.

"That's not the only thing you can do though." Ed said with a serious face.

I gave him the look again, Ed sighed shaking his head and walked over to his nightstand. He pulled out an old book out the drawer and opened it.

"It says here, you can also make people lose some memory. You just have to look them straight in the eye and concentrate on the memory you want that person to loose.Vampires memory too. You can also...hmm lets see. Oh! It says you can also run really fast."

"Ed, all vampires can run fast. It's called speed!" I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh...well." Ed flipped through some pages before stopping again.

"You can be there, but not be seen." He read out loud.

"Yeah...and what does that mean?" I frowned.

"You can be there, but not be seen...hmmm, maybe you can be invisible?" He said, but it sounded more like a question.

"Bu-"

"Harry, we have to go before she wakes up." Louis said interrupting Ed and I's conversation.

"Right. Give me this book." I said snatching it from Ed's hands.

"Yeah Harry, of course you can borrow it." Ed said sarcastically.

I chuckled lightly and looked at Lou. I nodded my head towards Bo signalling him to carry her.

Lou nodded and grabbed Bo slinging her over his shoulder.

"Lets go." He said walking out the room.

I frowned at Louis and just shrugged it off following him out.

"See ya Ed!" I called out walking outside.

I honestly don't think it's a good idea to take Bo to her house. I don't think her mom would appreciate two guys, one with red eyes, another with yellow, and pointy fangs, carrying her daughter passed out on Lou's shoulder.

"Lets take her to my house." I suggested.

"Good idea." Lou said walking in the direction of my house.

....

I took about two minutes to get there, mostly because we used our speed. I don't really use my speed that much, but the only reason I did it now is because we didn't want anyone to see us.

"Put her in there." I sighed pointing towards my room. It's the only clean room in the house, the only messy thing in there is my bed, mostly because...well...never mind.

"Are you sure?" Louis asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Yes, just put her on the couch by the window."

"Okay." Louis mouthed walking into my room. I followed him in and watched as he gently put her on the couch.

"What do we tell her when she wakes up?" Lou asked frowning.

I shrugged. "I don't know, I'm going to start reading this book a little. I'm thinking of trying that memory erasing shit with her." I said lifting the book up with my hands showing Louis.

"I guess." He sighed.

"Don't touch my shit. I'll be in the living room if you need me."

Just as I was about to walk out the room Lou stopped me.

"Harry."

"Yeah?'

"Thank you." He said smiling at me.

"It's nothing."

"It's not nothing, if it weren't for you, my best friend would be dead right now, and I would be going to the elders right now asking them to kill me. So once again...thank you."

"It's fine..." I mumbled walking away into the living room.

I lay down on the couch and opened the book starting to read my new "powers".

.....

I was awoken by an annoying guy that has been in my house for a while now. (Twenty-minutes)

"Harry!" Louis shook me.

"What!" I shouted unintentionally.

"Sheesh dude! Bo's waking up." He frowned.

"Oh..uh, sorry." I said sitting up rubbing my face.

"Come on, lets sneak her into her room."

"Alright let me do it."

I grabbed Bo and walked out the house. I silently sneaked into her the front lawn and looked around trying to find a way into her room.

"The balcony." I said to my self looking up.

I can easily climb the tree and onto the balcony. But the thing is, I don't think I can climb while carrying a girl.

It doesn't hurt to try I guess, but if I drop her it's Lou's fault.

I put Bo over my shoulder and started climbing the tree. I struggled but finally made it. Bo is a heavy sleeper, how the hell did she not wake up? When I stepped into the room Lou was already sitting on her bed.

"How did-"

"I have the keys." He smirked dangling the keys in front of my face.

"Fuck you." I mumbled.

I lay Bo on her bed and sat next to Louis.

"So do you know how to erase memory?" He asked.

"I'm not positive, but the book says I can."

"Well it better work." He said just as Bo started waking up.

God I hope this works.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you're liking the story so far.

OMG so today I was super scared at school. At like 2:00 we had a lock out (were they close all the doors in the building not letting anyone in, or out because there's danger out there.) we had to stay in school until like 3:30 or later. I was so freaked!!!

Anyway, love you guys! Don't forget to Vote and Comment please :)

Love ya,

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.8K 38
She's a 17 year old girl who hates her life. She even hated it more when her parents decided to let her stay in her aunt's house in a very cold, damp...
785 1 11
“My designs were slowly passed around to all the boys one by one. “These are really good you know that right you could become a really big designer...
450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
15K 470 36
'Unexpected' "I thought it was all only in books and movies..... It just can't be true" I thought to myself. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lucero, green eyes and gold...