Fallen angels

By LivingInWonder

This is a book of poems and short stories that i have written during a rough period in my life. I wrote it to... More

Two sides
Fallen angel girl
Scars
Never give up
Life...
Fears and Dreams
Ghost Girl * Not exactly a poem*
Monsters
Different
Outcast
Part Of Me
There will come a day.
RISK IT ALL *rhymed short story*
Castle walls
speak up!
depression is cancer
life
love ain't for the faint of heart
it doesn't go away!
Bravo!
Cut me open
It was...

Fallen angels

546 28 10
By LivingInWonder

LOST. I am lost in a world where people drown each other so they can stay floating.

TEARS. I have cried to the point that i have no tears left.

HURT. I am hurt to the point that i am not able to breathe.

HATE. Hate is such a strong word. Hatred is a strong feeling even stronger than love can ever be. The feeling of despising someone. It is such a sicking feeling. And lately hatred is all i can feel.

TRUST. That feeling is foreign to me 'cause everyone seem to toss my trust way. I was hurt by every person that have ever captured my trust.

LUST. I lust for the freedom that i will never be able to have. Never able to feel or kiss.

I can't think positively anymore. My head is too full with dark thoughts to ever be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is just pain , hatred and loss.

I am too weak to fight. 

I am too broken to be fixed.

I am too lost to be found.

I am just a broken girl with a troubled mind. I am just a broken girl with nothing left to beg for. I am just a broken girl with a dark present. I am just a broken girl with dreams that will never come true.

Everyone holds onto me like i am a piece of wood that will keep them from drowning to the bottom of the ocean. They don't know that i am a rock who is fighting to keep floating even when it is already half way down.

Everyday I see people saying how bad their life is and how they want to 'end it all'

but they don't know . They don't know that i am the girl who cries her self to sleep almost every night but tries to be quiet because other people are happily sleeping.

They don't know that i am the girl who promises not to cut her skin to find relief because she cares about what other people feel about her doing that. They don't know that i am the girl who lays in bed thinking how she can take her life away but doesn't because she knows she has to be strong she is other people rock.

I am a girl who got broken many year ago.

I am a girl who can never be mend back.

Because it isn't one of my bones that is broken but my heart and it is never easy to fix a broken heart.

I shall forever stay that way b. I shall forever feel broken."

"AND SO IT SEEMS THE STRONGEST OF THEM ALL IS THE MOST BROKEN.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.3K 31
I walk over to where he is lying down and close the door with my telekinetic powers, he looked really pale and he looked like he hasn't been fed for...
20.2K 449 39
Isabella is a 25 year old living in LA with her best friend. After a night out at a friend of a friends show, she meets someone who could change her...
12.7K 2.6K 29
Deep inside the depths of melancholy and vulnerability, where every word holds the weight of a thousand unspoken truths, discover secrets only whispe...
3.3K 248 22
Samten was a lonely girl where everyone hate her . she was alone and sad until someone enter into her life. But .....?? It was a work of fiction. Eve...