I Made A Bet With The Bad Boy...

By fantasticallymeg_

He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A... More

I Made A Bet With The Bad Boy
(1) I'm Not Checking You Out. I'm Looking at You. There's a Difference.
(2) This Is Gonna Be a Piece Of Cake
(3) If You're Going To Make Out, Please Don't Do It In Front Of Me
(4) I Dont Think I Can Get Off
(5) You Blush As Red As A Cherry Tomato Every Time You Lie.
(6) Oh God! You're Growing Up So Fast!
(7) You Might Be A Sexy Pig, But You Talk Like A Donkey
(8) Best And Most Amazing Girl Ever: Cassie
(9) Carter Is A Sexy Beast
(10) Ugly Pig-Like Dorky Manwhore
(11) Bad Boy Falls For Good Girl?
(12) Truth or Dare
(13) Ben and Jerry's
(14) You're a Stranger To Me
(15) Ugly Naked Toddler Pictures On Instagram
(16) 2 AM
(17) Run From The Big Scary Monster
(18) The Cutest Couple Ever
(19) Looking For Me?
(20) Quick! Hide If You Want To Live!
(21) I Dumped Her For Lily!
(22) Jealousy Isnt A Pretty Color On You.
(23) Ordering A Unicorn Onesie Off Of Amazon
(24) Carty-Art and Cassie-Assie
(26) Dropping The Ice Cream Cone
(27) His "Possesion"
(28)I've Lived With you For 17 Years
(29) Welcome To Your Tape
(30) Her Knight In Shining Aluminum
(31) You're Just Jealous Of Emma
(32) Sour Fish My Butt
(33) Man Period Probably
(34) THE END
Other Books?
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE//NEW BOOK?
We Reached 2k! ❤️
WE REACHED 60K
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH (UPDATE)
GUYS GUYS GUYS
ANOTHER UPDATE
Update and future plans!!

(25) I'm Not A Heartbreaker

69.3K 2.4K 497
By fantasticallymeg_

^^^^^ The picture above would probably be how Cassie would look like, just a little bit younger. :D

________________________________

"Girl you look like shit...What happened?" Tessa asks me. Carter was busy this morning so she had to give me a ride to school today. I woke up late and decided to shower and just put on a hoodie and jeans.

"Harry Potter movie marathon." I say in between yawns. "With Carter."

"Ooohhhh. That's so sweet." She mocks.

"Shut up. I got home at around 6:45 AM cause I fell asleep at the 6th movie." I yawn again.

"What time did you did you wake up?"

"7:56."

"Aww. Honey I feel really bad." She pouts, patting me on the shoulder. "We're here."

It's 8:25 by the time we get to school. That leaves us with 20 minutes to talk. Tessa and I walk over to the school fountain but we're blocked by a crowd that's chanting, 'fight!'

Oh my god, is there another fight? I wonder who's fighting.

Tessa and I look at each other and shrug.

I tap my finger on a girl's shoulder. I recognize her as Mia from English. "Hey? What's going on? Who's fighting?"

"Oh my god Cassie! Isn't this fight just horrible?! Is Jace and Carter!" She yells over the crowd, a look of worriment.

Carter? And Jace?

Oh no...

I didn't know they hated each other that bad!

I push my way through the crowd and don't even care when I accidentally bump into a girl. I make my way to the front and see what's really going on.

Jace is down on the floor and his nose is bleeding and his cheeks look swollen. Carter's standing up and is clutching his chest where Jace just punched him. His knuckles are bloody...

"What the heck are you guys doing!" I yell at both of them, interrupting in the middle, pushing them apart. "Stop it!"

"I can't believe she chose you!" Jace snaps out at Carter.

"What are you talking about!?" I cry.

"Asshole! Of course she would, look at you!" Carter taunts. "Go find someone else to bother other than her!" He throws some more punches at Jace, going around me.

Oh my god Jace's face.

I'm sorry. I had to.

"Carter stop! What is going on?" I try to interrupt.

Then I see the principal walking over through the crowd and figure it's no use trying to break them up.

And he shows up when they get in a fight? But not when Alissa becomes Satan?

"Enough! What is going on over here! Break it up, I said break it up! Everyone, go to your classes. We're starting class early now!" He yells. "You three! In my office at 9:00! And Jace, go to the nurse."

________________________________

I'm in the office and realize that it's no use getting into college now. My chances of admission at a good college are gone.

The three of us are causally waiting as the principal will call us in one by one.

I didn't even do anything! I shouldn't be here!

We all sit in silence.

Then Jace gets called in.

Then after a while, he leaves the office. Then its Carter's turn.

"You'll be fine, right?" He asks me.

"Yeah." I answer.

Then after like an hour, he walks out.

"It's not that bad. I don't think you're in trouble, Cas."

"Why did you do it?" I ask. "Why did you fight Jace? You could've just-"

"Cassie? The principal would like to see you now." The lady at the counter interrupts. I shake my head at Carter and leave him.

I enter his office that I've never been in before. I sit down in the chair as he paces around the room.

"Cassie right?" I nod. "I trust you the most out of those boys. I want to know everything. Even if they're weekend plans with Jace. Or even if you kissed Carter. Everything. I don't want lies. I'm counting on you Cassie."

Geez. He treats this as if it's like I'm in court.

I tell him everything though. From how I met Carter, to how I got with Jace. What we did last night. I even showed him Jace's messages.

It's lunchtime by the time he dismisses me.

Haha. I got to skip Mathhhhh!

But everything is different when I enter the lunch room. Everyone stares at me as I enter the cafeteria and grab my tray with food. I see the girls glaring at me and some of the nerds look sort of like they're scared of me. Then one of the jocks come and pat me on the back.

What the heck?

I see Tessa, Laila, and Greyson and sit over at our table.

"Why is everyone looking at me so weird?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Apparently Carter and Jace got in the fight because of you Cassie! Jace got in an argument about what happened last night and Carter didn't want to do anything, but Jace wanted to fight..." Tessa explains.

Oh.

I shouldn't have let Carter's jealousy get too far...And Jace's too, I guess.

"Now the popular girls are jealous of you, the jocks are somewhat proud of you, and the nerdy geeky people are sorta kinda scared of you..." Laila adds in, patting my shoulder.

"Greyson? Do you have anything you'd like to add?" I ask.

"Carter and Jace really like you. I think everyone's expecting you too choose." He shrugs.

It's already obvious who I would choose...But I can't hurt his feelings!

I'm not a heartbreaker. At least, I don't try to be.

And I don't want to lose anyone...

"But. I don't know what to do. I choose both. I don't want to lose either. They're both my friends and..." I sigh.

"Well Jace and Carter seem to be awaiting your decision, Cas."

"But I don't want to choose..."

I really-really don't want to...

________________________________

So what do you guys think? Total clićhe of me to put in a fight scene but...You know there re some things that are just necessary! :D

Haha.

Love you guys!

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 11.6K 52
~Dear Cupid, I like this really cute guy from my school, except he's a bad boy and a total player. What do I do? I'm a pretty shy girl. Help! Lov...
32.1K 1.6K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
80.4K 1.1K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
3.2M 79.3K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...