pernicious [slowly editing] jb

Από kissesandtells

With the weight of wanting to be a better person on his shoulders, Justin Bieber has to deal with an intense... Περισσότερα

disclaimer

846 10 2
Από kissesandtells

This novel is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the authors imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Also, this book is not intended as a substitute for medical advice of physician. The reader should regularly consult a physician in matters relating to his/her health and particularly with respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention.

Please know I am not a professional, I'm just writing from experience, my imagination, and the things I research. I am not responsible for the misunderstandings of this information provided. Things in this novel may trigger you. If you aren't comfortable with reading a book that contains topics of anorexia/eating disorder, suicide/relapse, & depression, I highly recommend you do not read this. I'm not responsible for anything you do outside of this site. You have been warned. Read at your own risk.

Again, I am no professional and this is just a work of fiction.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
407K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...