Frozen (Frat Boy Niall) EDITI...

By niallsbabe_xx

(Kind of Niall/ Luke book, but only a little lol) Good grades, full scholarship, rich lifestyle, what more co... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Not a chapter
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Epolgue 1: Move-in Day
Epilogue 2: Along Came April
Epologue 3: Promise
Epilogue 4: June 12, 2018
Epilogue 5: Better Days
New Frat boy Niall book!

Chapter 21

40.3K 657 251
By niallsbabe_xx

    "Khloe?!" I looked up from my book to see Eleanor and Gemma walking into the room. I layed the book beside me and sat up, a smile growing on my face. I've been so caught up in this boy drama that it makes my heart race when I see them. I am so glad that I have made actual friends here. Friends that I can count on.

  "Eleanor!", I squealed, jumping off the bed to greet them.

  "Where have you been?", El laughed as I hugged both, her and Gemma. I want to tell them the whole thing, from talking to Niall, to Luke, to the doctors- all of it, but I decide to stick with the bare minimum. Niall wouldn't ever trust me anymore if I told anyone his story, and I can't lose the little that I have. I cannot afford to. I'm just starting to get him to open up to me, and I need to continue. Telling the girls, no matter how much I'm temped, would only ruin things.

  "I was with Niall. We got caught up with...things, and lost track of time.", They both looked at me funny and I then realized why. "No, no, no!", I chuckled. "That sounds bad.. I mean we were just talking. We didn't do anything.", I rambled, waving my hands in the air.

  I flinched as Gemma grabbed ahold of my brace. "Khloe, what the hell happened?" I looked down to it, then back to her and Eleanor.

  A lot more than you know, Gemma. "I, uh... I fell. On...it." I pulled my arm back and walked back over to my bed. I need to go pick up those prescriptions for the pain killers..

  "How'd you fall?", El pursed her lips together and scrunched her eyebrows. I wanted nothing more to just roll my eyes and drop the conversation, but that'd be rude.

  "I was walking down the stairs this morning, and slipped. I fell backwards onto my wrist." Not bad for a girl who doesn't usually lie. Although, that's what I feel like I've been doing since I've got here. Keeping secrets and lying. "I think it's just sprained though. The doctor said the X-Rays will be in tomorrow.", I explained.

  They both nodded and walked over to Gemma's bed. I glanced out the window, listening faintly as they talked and giggled about their boyfriends.

  I watched as the guys played soccer on the practice field. I noticed Zak, the guy I met lastnight at the frat house, was on the team. He was running with the ball towards the other end of the field. After seeing his face, I started looking to see if I recognized anyone else. The was a brown haired one who looked a little familiar. I think his name was Seth from my Physiology class. He had a strong build, but a slim waist. I continued to watch their game, kind of getting lost in my own world.

  Zak was fleeing with the ball, trying to find an open person to pass it to. The 'other team' surrounded him and taunted him, but he pulled a move and kicked it between one of the guys' legs.

  I felt a small smile grow on my face as I continued to stare. I've always loved soccer, just never knew how to really play. When I was little, I'd always go out and kick the ball around with my dad. He'd pretend he was bad at it and would let me score. I remember laughing every time he would "fall". Then I'd go and jump on him and he'd tickle the life out of me.

  I smiled bigger at the memory and even let a little chuckle slip out. Wow, I miss him.

  "Khloe!" My head jerked to the side, taking in Gemma and El's smiling faces. "We've been saying your name for the past two minutes.", Gemma laughed.

  "Were you really?", I laughed, glancing between them. They both nodded and continued to laugh.  I blushed and glanced back out the window.

  "Anyways.." El started. "Were going bowling tonight with girls. Are you up for it?"

  I glanced to her face then settled my focus on my wrist. Damn thing. I want to so badly, but I don't want to just sit there if I can't lift a ball. It'd be nice to have a girls day, but it'd be boring to just sit and watch while they have all the fun.

  I hesitated before shaking my head no. "No, its alright. I think I'm gonna pass, if that's okay?", I looked up to meet her gaze. Her smile had turned into a frown. I immediately felt my heart get heavy and the guilt settle in.

"Is it because of your stupid wrist?"

  Yes, but for some reason I still replied with a no. "I think I'm just gonna go to the beach for a bit. It's nice out, and I also need to call my parents, so yeah. It's fine, I'll just take a rain check and go next time?" I don't know where going to the beach came in, but it does sound nice.

  "By yourself?", Gem butted in. I nodded, smiling. I think they forget that I was an only child and didn't have people to do stuff with. Going to the beach by myself was pretty normal for me.  "Okay..."  She sounded unsure, but smiled anyways.

  I laughed and picked up my phone as it started to buzz. My heart pounded faster as I read the words MOM across the top. Answering, I places the phone to my ear.

  "Hello?", I answered excitedly.

  "Kay?" I jumped off the bed and ran towards the door, receiving weird looks from the girls as my dad's voice rang through the speakers. Kay was one of my many nicknames that I had collected from my dad over the past years.

  "Daddy?", I asked confused but excited. "Why do you have mom's phone?", I chuckled. I exited the room and stood in the hall, staring at the carpet.

  "Mine's dead, but that doesn't matter.", he laughed. "How have you been, baby girl?" I could tell that he was smiling by the way his voice would change pitches.

  "I've been good. Finally getting settled in. Getting used to every thing, I guess. The weather's been the hardest. It's different everyday. It's like it has mood swings or something.", I laughed. "How are you?"

  I smiled when I heard his laugh ring through. I began pacing slowly down the halls, listening to each word he said, taking it in carefully as if it would be the last time. "Ehhh, could be better.", He chuckled. "I miss my little girl." I sighed and the line sat silently for a second. "But.. guess what?!"

  "What?", I smiled bigger, pushing the thoughts about me missing him to the side. I just want to enjoy this time I have. There's never enough, so I have to cherish it as much as I can.

  "I wrote another book!" I chuckled. Of course he did. "It's called The Longest Ride. It'll be out probably around mid to late September."

   I love when he tells me about his books. I love to read them, and to just fully get lost is his words. It's like his own little world and he just makes it what ever he wants.

  "I kind of thought of you when I wrote it.", he tells me. "It's about a girl who goes to college and meets a boy from the south. He's far off from those frat boys..He's smart and knows how to treat people. Kind of someone, I guess, that I picture you with." Oh, if he only knew. I laughed mentally, but just hummed into the phone, listening to him go on. Man, was it good to hear his voice. I'd missed it and I didn't even realize how much until I felt a hot tear run down my face. I didn't say anything, just listened to him talk. "It's a little different, but-"

  "Dad, it sounds great. Don't doubt yourself.", I laughed, wiping the tear away. He chuckled into the phone. I missed that sound so much. I just need to see them again.

  I took a seat against the bland wall, a couple of doors down from my room. We have break in two weeks. If I buy a ticket now, I can probably get it cheaper than buying it the night before. 

  "I never do Khlo. So, enough about me, what about you, huh? What's been going on?"

  "Dad. I'll be home in two weeks.", I stated, not even really knowing what I was saying until it was out.

  "Huh?", he seemed taken back, but quickly recovered with a laugh. "Khloe, you're only, what, three weeks into college? You can't come home now!", he laughed more and I huffed, smiling a little.

"I meant for break", I giggled and and he gave an 'oh.' I glanced further down the hall to see a familiar blonde stepping out of the elevator.

  You've got to be kidding me. Why the hell is he here.

  "Hey, dad?"

  "Yeah?"

  "Can I, uh... Can I call you back?" I asked nervously as I stood up. I don't want to end the call that's been going on for the last half hour, but I kind of need to talk to the one walking closer.

  "Yeah, sure, baby girl. I'm yours, anytime." I smiled and nodded, seconds after forgetting that he can't see me.

  "Okay. I love you." I stared straight ahead of me, the boy and my eyes holding eachothers.

  "To the moon.", he stated. It's been something that we've always done since I've been little.

  "To the moon.", I recited, not really fully connected to the conversation anymore. All I could focus on was him.

  Why is he here in the first place? Did he come here to 'care' for me? To make sure that everything was fine? If I wanted to let him know, I would have called him and told him, or had him stay. I don't need to be checked up on. It really is not that bad anymore.

  I heard the telephone on the other end hang up and I did the same, pushing it into my shorts pocket.

  "What are you doing here?", I spat, a little meaner than intended. He raised his eys at me, and his tongue swiped over his lips.

  "Ouch. Are you going to kick me out of here, too?", he asked with just as much venom in his voice.

  "I didn't kick you out of the hospital, Niall. I just didn't need you there to hold my hand.", I stated sourly as he came even closer, now standing face to face with me.

  He rolled his eyes, taking a breath. "What'd you do anyways?", he looked to my brace, raising his eyebrows.

  "Why do you care?", I scrunched mine together, crossing my arms over my chest. I don't get why he's been so caring lately. It just doesn't add up.

  "Maybe because I feel bad, Khloe.", he started to raise his voice, and I slowly felt myself start to shrink. He was gaining more dominance by the mere second, and I was just allowing it. He took a step forward and I took one back to open the space a little. That only lasted for a half a second as he took another one, backing me up into a wall. "Maybe because I just wanted to check up on 'ya. Maybe I just wanted to make sure 'ya were okay, I don't know!"

  I swallowed hard and turned my face to the side so I wasn't forced to look at him. Why would he want to make sure I was okay? I thought he only wanted to sleep with me? He doesn't care about people's feelings. So why is he about mine? Does he think that if he starts to be nice to me that I'll give in? Ha.Ha. Not gonna happen.

  "Is this how you plan to get me to sleep with you?", I asked letting out a hearty sigh.

  "What?", Niall asked breathlessly, searching my eyes. "God, Khloe. Is that all you think I do? Sleep with people- girls?"

  I chuckled dryly, looking him dead in the eyes. I could see a flash of fear cover over before quickly disappearing. "Niall, I think the whole campus knows that that's what you do. And you're so damn cocky about it too."

  He took a step back, finally allowing me to breathe.  What I said was true. Maybe it's just what he needed to be told though. It was a little ridiculous. I bet that I could ask any random girl in class, and they could say that they have slept with them. I mean his ego is probably bigger than his damn dick.

  "Khloe, this is irrelevant. All I asked was how your wrist was. I don't need you to start bashing on my too."

  "And there you go. Change the topic because you know I'm right.", I stated, proudly, giving a small smile. "And bashing on you?" , I laughed this time, but it wasn't my usual happy laugh. This one was more twisted and as if I was laughing in disbelief because I pretty much was.

  "God , Khloe!" Before I had time to respond, his lips pressed roughly to mine, making all thoughts disappear. It was like a title wave had completely washed over me filtered out all the bad. Bad thoughts, bad past, and bad sentences that I had planned to say back to Niall.

  I don't know why I wanted him to feel bad, but I did. I wanted him to feel like shit, mainly because I knew that he would would be guilt tripped into doing things for the better.  Also, in a sick, twisted way, I got satisfactory out of it.

  He pushed himself closer to me, practically pinning me against the wall as his mouth moved hungrily against mine. As if it was a natural instinct, my arms found their way around his neck, and my hands tangled into his hair. I twisted the tiny strands, absorbing the softness into my skin. I love this feeling. The feeling of being so fucking high in cloud 9 that you're afraid to jump. I love the adrenaline rush it gives off. It's all just too perfect.

  I let out a throaty moan as his tongue found it's way into my mouth and vise versa. He did the same, wrapping his arms tighter around my waist.

  "Holy shit.", I heard a familiar girl mumble from down the hall causing a refelex in me to shove Niall away as fast as possible, my face turning beat red.

  Fuck.

  I know it has felt like forever since my last update. It has for me too! I've been so sick, and for that I'm sorry, but I'm feeling better now, so yay! I can update regularly again! haha

  I love you guys, and thank you so much for almost 12K reads and all the votes! Absolutely Incredible! haha

  Hope you guys liked it :) Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 21.4K 88
Charlie is a sweet quiet girl that would rather be held up at home with a good book then be at a party. When summer comes along things may just chang...
59K 516 6
Nothing crazy here! Just a bunch of one-shots with the reader being fucked by Futanaris.
45.3K 1.3K 18
Erica moves to a whole new town and finds herself torn between friends. Meanwhile, she uncovers dark truths about the popular and rumored jerk Niall...
1.2M 43.6K 40
Being the biggest fangirl in her home state, Valerie Anderson writes fan-fiction constantly. She just completed a Harry Styles one, when the totally...