Hey There Beautiful

Bởi itsyeseniasmile

Yesenia and Kaitlin move to London as a dream and it came true. They never imagined of meeting One Direction... Xem Thêm

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
not a chapter but some what inportant..

CHAPTER 19

12 0 0
Bởi itsyeseniasmile

Yesenia’s POV:

There was a bright light through my eyelids. I’m not going to open then because I know that there are not drapes covering the windows. I’m just glad that I have a cover. With my head under the cover I carefully open my eyes, getting used to that light I completely take off my cover and expose my eyes to the blinding light it doesn’t help that my room has white walls which intensifies the brightness. Ouch!

I walked to the kitchen and noticed that the refrigerator had only a egg and nothing to drink. I checked in the cabinets looking for any cereal that I might have but I don't. I guess that I have to go to the store I'm not going to bug Kaitlin, because I know she got home late last night and she’ll kill me if I do, so I won’t. I’ll go to grocery shopping.

As soon as I got to the store I got all the groceries that Kaitlin and I are going to need and a little extra stuff because there needs to be junk food in the house or I will die! I got to the guy ringing up the stuff I got. Out of the corner of my eye I saw some magazines. Ooo I love looking at those so I grabbed two celebrity gossip magazines and I looked at the cover of the next and I noticed a face, and not just any face it was a face that I stared at for hours last night.

What the f**k!

A/N: HEY SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED I HAVEN'T HAD MUCH TIME AND SORRY IT SHORT BUT AT LEAST ITS SOMETHING... but SORRY again comment, vote, tell me what you think!! Thank you!

Đọc tiếp