Fixing the Broken Boy (On Hol...

Autorstwa UnreliableSources

Adam McLayn is just an ordinary all american guy, moving from place to place with his parents because his fat... Więcej

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Two

1.5K 42 2
Autorstwa UnreliableSources

(Picture of Hayden c:)

My first period, Chemistry, dragged on and we were only probably fifteen minutes into it; the teacher had a one tone voice and spoke very slowly, making me want to put my head on my desk and sleep. I managed though because I kept bugging miss Rebecca, who refused to turn around to talk to me, probably because of my comment.

As I was playing with Rebecca's long, black hair, someone came bursting in through the doors, panting loudly. Everyone went quiet all peering at the intruder, "Sorry! I woke up late, ran to school!" It was a guy-might I add a very cute guy-with messy, light brown hair that was arranged off to the side of his head, a few loose strands falling down in his beautiful blue eyes. He wore torn blue jeans, a light blue shirt saying 'obey' on it, and he wore blue vans.

"Just go sit down, Hayden," Mr. Kain muttered and I watched as Hayden's gaze swept over everyone and landed on me, looking me up and down. He turned back to the teacher frowning.

"Someone is in my seat though," He said grumpily and Rebecca laughed softly in front of me, trying to hold it back, miserably. Mr. Kain looked at me and then back at the boy, Hayden.

"That's not you're original seat," the whole class watched the two intently, their gazes falling on each person who spoke. I kept examining the guy, swallowing nervously. Why was I nervous? I've seen many gorgeous men before, why was this Hayden kid different? "Take a seat, in your original seat."

With that Hayden groaned, flashing me one last look and went to go down in a seat, behind a couple girls who giggled and looked over at me, then quickly looking away as I glanced at them. I leaned forward towards Rebecca, whispering into her ear.

"You friends with him," I asked curiously and then she finally turned around to face me, an eyebrow quirking a little, "What?"

"Yeah, we're friends, actually best friends," She let a smile play on her lips, "and if I didn't know better he just got intimidated by you." Really? I thought he was sizing me up, kind of challenging me when he looked over me, like he could take me.

With that she turned back around and I glanced over at him and he quickly turned his face away from looking at me, being caught from looking at me. I chuckled lowly and leaned back in my chair, staring up at the board blankly. I let my mind be consumed with thoughts about my new life here and the what ifs.

The bell abruptly yanked me out of my thoughts and I looked around as the classroom began to empty as soon as the bell went off. I quickly gathered my stuff, shoving it into my backpack, getting up out of my seat. Rebecca was over with Hayden and they waited for me impatiently, so I walked over to them, flashing a smile and then began walking out of the classroom, with them following right behind.

I felt a soft bump on my left side and I looked over to see Hayden there smiling at me, "So you're new?" He asked politely, and I looked around at the staring faces and nodded. "I can tell. People are already drooling over you. Kind of pathetic, if you ask me."

"Yeah, tell me about it." I snickered lowly, "Been here an hour and I'm already popular." He laughed softly beside and Rebecca joined in beside him, looking over at me, smiling happily.

"We can introduce you to some of our friends if you would like," She suggested, "We have lots of friends." Hayden laughed more and shook his head, wrapping an arm around Rebecca.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind," I pulled out my schedule to figure out what my next class was going to be, but before I was able to see, Hayden pulled it out of my hands, scanning over it, his jaw setting in thought. "Do we have any other classes together?" I peered down at it, reviewing my classes.

"Chemistry and Math," He looked up at me with a little pout on his lips, then Rebecca quickly snatched my schedule away from Hayden, "And we have the same lunch so that's good." I looked from him to Rebecca and then to all the staring faces, sighing mentally.

"I have all, but Math, with you." Rebecca handed me my schedule back and I smiled pleasantly and she returned the smile. "Guess we'll have to get along now, if you like it or not." I chuckled lightly and I gazed at the room number, finding my next classroom which was English. They followed me into the classroom, along with the curious faces as I walked over to the teacher and she handed everything that I needed and showed me where I would sit.

"Well I guess I'll see you two at Lunch," Hayden smiled and excited out of the classroom and Rebecca sat down on my desk, looking down at me. We chatted about what was going on in the class right now, and how we were reading about this story about a little girl who witnessed her father get murderer, which made my skin tingle a little.

The class went be fairly quickly as we read the book, and answered questions about it along with the ten minutes the teacher gave us after to just hang out and talk. I talked to Rebecca and some of her friends that were in this class, finding them all really nice. A few jocks gave me questionable looks, not quite sure what to make of me yet.

After the bell rang, Rebecca and I headed down the hall to meet up with Hayden at his Art class and we walked him to his next class and then went to ours, which was U.S. History, and that class went by slower as the teacher drowned on and on about, not history, but his life which almost made me fall asleep, but the bell rang, dismissing us from the long lecture of his life and Rebecca and I ran out the door, meeting up with Hayden again and we headed towards the Lunch Room

The school here served many different kinds of foods and if you didn't like any of those choices, there was a student store you could buy junk food from and eat that, but I waited in the main lunch line, getting a hamburger. Rebecca also got a hamburger, but Hayden went to go get a soda and a pizza pocket from the student store.

Rebecca walked me over to a table that was already half full, with people that you would consider "emo" or "scene" and they all glanced up at us as we made our way over, but mostly looked at me, girls blushing lightly and guys looking me over like Hayden had, looking at their new competition I guess. We sat down and everyone was quiet for a moment then they began asking me questions of where I was from, why I came here, about my family.

I began to answer all the questions when Hayden came and sat down beside me and everyone began to talk to him, I guess he was popular in this group. I eagerly munched on my food that was practically cold now, as Rebecca watched, what looked like jealousy, as everyone talked to Hayden.

After I got done eating I stood up from the table, tugging lightly on Rebecca's shirt telling her to follow me as I went to go throw my the stuff on my tray away and then go put the tray away. She walked with me, sulking over to the dishwashers, a small pout on her face.

"Are you okay, Rebecca?" I asked, turning to face her fully, placing my arms on her shoulders. She looked up at me, her eyes starting to tear a little, nodding her head. "What's wrong then?"

"It's just... Hayden," She sighed and looked over at him as he smiled as he spoke with their friends. "I'm not jealous or anything, it's just... he puts on this face, when he is hurting on the inside. You wouldn't think by just looking at him, but deep down he is."

"What do you mean?" I looked down at her curiously, cocking my head to the side. She scanned the crowd, watching a few people.

"See that guy walking over to our table, blue hoodie?" She asked and I glanced and spotted a guy, very attractive, he made his way over to the table, hands shoved in his pockets. "Well his name is Dan, they dated about a month ago, he broke up with him, breaking Hayden's heart. Watch, he's going over to him, watch the smile disappear from Hayden's face." I hadn't thought about the possibility that Hayden dated guys, and was plesantly surprised as I watched the guy, Dan, walk over to Hayden.

He tapped Hayden's shoulder lightly and Hayden turned around expecting one of his friends, with a big ol' smile plastered on his face, but once he saw who it was his smile disappeared and he looked away, my breath got caught in my throat as I watched the scene unfold in front of me. I wanted to go punch that Dan guy for some reason, for hurting Hayden like that, even if I didn't know why he broke up with him, and I had just met Hayden not even five hours ago.

I nervously bit my lower lip as Dan wrapped an arm around Hayden, to atempt to comfort him, but only making Hayden go tense and looked down at his hands for his only escape. Soon Dan left and Hayden looked up to make sure he was gone and then bolted away from the table, heading down the halls.

"See what I mean," Rebecca looked up at me sadly and I nodded, "He acts like he's fine and think is he is fine, but every time someone he loves hurts him, he goes into this depressive state, doesn't come to school for a while and then he is fine all over again. I just worry for him."

I watched down to hall where he had escaped to, wondering on where he was going and how he was. He probably was locked away in a closet, hiding away from any and everyone. Something was laid out on my heart that moment. I knew that I wanted to fix him; I wanted to be the person who would mend his broken heart, and wouldn't give up until I did.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

371 38 12
Adam is just... Adam. He has everything but one thing... Dylan. But, once they share a... Heated moment, and get caught. Things go crazy! But hey! Wh...
773 39 46
Adam Winters has the perfect life. Rich, his parents are famous, and he has a hot girlfriend. Until a life changing decision shuts all of that down...
2.1K 77 22
Warner Park | A friends to lovers MxM love story ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • ° • Andrew Parker was born and raised in "the middle-of-nowhere" Al...
2.8M 78.5K 26
Meet Jordan, a shy eighteen-year-old boy, who had just started senior year in the sunny state of California. He's a quirky, nerdy boy who happens to...