YANDERE - vkook

By kimstae

yandere / ヤンデレ / A romantic, loving, kind, merciful, sparing, but at the same time brutal, psychotic or dera... More

I N F O
chapter 1 ; Jungkook-ah ♡ !
I'M ALIVE
A/N 🥀

ch.2 ⇨Small talk

6.4K 296 335
By kimstae

          I got home and my mind was clouded by thoughts related to jungkook's appearance, the way he behaved at school , the way he spoke to others. It was like my mind was intoxicated already even thought it's been only one day. I was thinking of him ...

how does it feel to hold his hand ?

I wondered around my house with only this question in my mind and jumped on my bed , pulled out the laptop from underneath the sheets and opened it.

I spent a few more hours surfing the internet , looking for methods of slow painful deaths. It was one of my hobby , to look out for things like this. Bloody but cute . Blood was such a turn on most of the times and oh , I adored knife play.

By the time I was fanboying to my own thought I realized it was passed midnight and that tomorrow was Friday so I decided to get some sleep while I still could.

Next morning ;

   " - If you could pay attention to the class , mister Kim , it would be very nice of you."

   The voice of my teacher echoed in my head for a while and I turned my head towards him smiling apologetically . Before he spoke to me I was too busy watching Jungkook. I was continuously mesmerized by how handsome and beautiful he was and every time his gaze had contact with mine , my heart would skip a beat and revolt . It was such a pleasant feeling.

but what if I was the only one feeling like this?

I widened my eyes at the thought and shook my head , what a silly thought.

2.33 pm

Jungkook was on a bench underneath a cherry blossom tree , it was a really nice view to be honest . The scenery was pleasing to the eye. He was eating something alone so this was my chance .

I walked to him with small steps and a really soft smile painted on my lips. I sat down and looked at him.

" Hello. I'm Kim Taehyung. I've seen you're eating alone so kind if I'm keeping you some company? " I asked and tilted my head a little .

He looked at me and put down his snack smiling back. He now seemed to be behaving a little different . He did that nervous tick he has , putting a hand up to his nose and rubbing it .

" Hi Taehyung". He replied

his voice , oh god his voice sounded like honey. The way my name rolled off his lips , it created a perfect melody inside my brain . It sounded perfect . I want it , I want this boy to say my name again , and to only say my name. I thought to myself in no more then two seconds . My heart was playing tricks on me again.

" My name's Jungkook. Nice to meet you , I don't mind some company." He smiled .

And that's how everything began.

We spent the rest of the noon break talking about small things such as teachers , classmates , subjects and things that don't really interest me to be honest . But the fact that they were coming from him and he was the one speaking , it made everything he was saying interesting and eager for me to know.

We even talked about people in general and I wasn't able to get much informations but here's one thing that got stuck to the back of my mind and won't calm down until it is solved.

" there's this hyung that I'd like to get closer with already , but he isn't in the same class as ours. His name is

Park Jimin."

And that made me think that my jungkook was in danger . In danger of maybe falling for someone else . Who is this Park Jimin guy and what does he have that I don't ?

I was about to find out soon.

Eliminate the concurrence. a thought echoed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.5K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
595K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
170K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 39.2K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...