Underfell Papyrus x Reader (L...

By shortJayWritesstuff

This is my first time making a Papyrus x Reader thing so, bare with me pls. Thanks. More

LEMON

4.8K 43 210
By shortJayWritesstuff

OK! Just so you guys know, I'm not good at writing smut so....please don't spam me saying it sucks!! Other than that, you know the dealio.

Enjoy the smutty goodness!!
_______________________________

(Your POV)

I was walking down a path next to Grillby's and the Librarby. (How the f*** do I spell it!!?)

I was on my way back from Hotland because Alphys wanted me to try out her new experiments, and damn was it crazy!

She also wanted to show me this new anime.

After the barrier was destroyed I insisted on staying with the skeleton brothers.

The Great and Terrible Papyrus and Sans.

Now tibia honest, I've had a crush on Papyrus for a while, Sans is OK, he's just a huge pervert.

Papyrus however, he's always so intelligent, confident, smart, evil, and....

I've been hiding my...uh....kink from him.

I walked up to the house of the skeleton brothers, I opened the door and walked in.

"Papyrus, Sans!! I'm back!!" I called. Papyrus was in the kitchen doing whatever he does and Sans was sleeping on the couch, along with a bottle of mustard next to him.

"Hey Paps." I greeted, he looked me with his cracked skull and usual pissed off face, but it somehow shows a kind and gentle greeting.

"HELLO HUMAN, HOW WAS THE EXPERIMENT WITH UNYNE AND ALPHYS?" He asked.

"It was crazy!!" I replied.

I noticed something different about him.

"Papyrus, did you change your clothes?" I asked.

" OH, YES I DID. I WANTED TO TRY SOMETHING ELSE FOR A CHANGE. SANS IS JUST WHINING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW I LOOK SO, I LOOKED THROUGH MY CLOTHES AND FOUND THIS." He explained.

He was wearing a black jacket with a spiked collar, the sleeves where his shoulders were had a small picture of a Gaster blaster, his jacket was showing off is ribcage and spine and part of his hipbones, along with his usual pants and scarf.

I blushed and looked away.

"HUMAN, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU SEEM TO BE UNCOMFORTABLE." Papyrus asked, a concerned look on his face.

"I..I gotta go!!" I said quickly and ran up to my room, thanks to Sans who told me they had an extra room.

(LATER THAT NIGHT)

(Papyrus's POV)

The human seemed a little bit.......strange earlier today.

"SANS!! I'M GOING TO BED! DON'T WAKE ME UNLESS IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" I ordered my lazy brother.

I thought maybe I can do something for her, wait! I know!

It's the perfect plan. I'll text her to come to my room.

And tell her that she has a surprise waiting for her.~

Nyehehehe~

(Y/n POV)

Ugh!!

Now I just feel like an idiot!!

*BING* My phone went off, that means.. Papyrus texted me?

Terrible Paps: HEY, COME TO MY ROOM, YOU HAVE A SURPRISE WAITING~ <3

Okaaay...seems a little bit....off about him.

I walked out of my room and closed the door, walked down the hall to Papyrus's bedroom.

I knocked. I think he knew it was me.

"COME IN..~" He sounded, lusty.

I opened the door only to see, the best sight I've ever seen in my life.

Papyrus was laying on his bed, shirtless. Along with scented candles making the room a bit dim. He was seductively looking at me until he finally spoke.

"Why don't you close the door?" He suggested. I closed the door behind me and locked it, just in case.

"Come here." He ordered

I walked over to him and sat down on the bed next to him.

He tilted my head up under my chin with his index finger, forcing me to look into his eye sockets.

"So, human? Have you been a good girl for me?" He asked in a soft and sexy voice.

I blushed and looked away from him. "Uh...why would you ask that?"

"Oh it's nothing, it's just......you seemed a bit uncomfortable and I wanted to help you. But, I have to ask you something." He said is a soft whisper, but I could still hear him.

"Okay." I replied

I started to feel weak and shaky, and my insides were feeling queasy.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked.

I gasped and stuttered.

"Um!....I well,....I.....um.." I couldn't even speak a word!

He lightly chuckled and tilted my head up. And kissed me.

I know he doesn't have lips but, it felt amazing.

I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck, while he wrapped his around my waist.

I suddenly felt something slimy and warm, his tongue

My eyes widened in surprise.

"H-how do y-you have a t-tongue when you're a skeleton?" I asked, stuttering a little.

He just chuckled and said..

"Magic."

He kissed me again, licking my lips with his exto-tongue. I reluctantly opened my mouth to let him explore.

I moaned a little, the feeling of his magic tongue felt so real.

Our tongue's fought for dominance, I let him win.

"Oh~ getting cocky huh? We'll see about that~." He said seductively.

He went down my body, past my boobs giving them a squeeze, down past my stomach, and in between my legs.

He pulled down my pants, along with my panties. He licked out my juices, his tongue flicking at my clit.

I moaned softly, gripping at the bedsheets below me.

He was getting tired of the fore play, so he tore off my shirt and bra. Along with his clothes.

I saw that he summoned a dark red dick. It had to be at least 8 inches.

I gulped nervously.

He pushed me down on the bed, and asked me.

"Are you ready, baby?"

I was speechless, so I nodded.

"If it hurts, don't be shy to tell me, I may be cruel, but I have a soul that I love, your soul." He said. I nodded again.

He nodded and stuck his member in my pussy, which was wet thanks to his sexiness. (Don't you fucking dare judge me!! Ok I'll stop now...)

It hurt a little, but it eventually wore off.

"Pap~..please! Move!! Fuck me!!" I almost shouted.

He began to thrust in and out of me, I began to moan and moan like crazy.

He grunted and started to go faster.

"Ah! Ah, oh fuck please~!! Papyrus, please, AHH!" I moaned, wrapping my arms around his waist bringing him down while he was thrusting.

He grunted and groaned, going faster and faster, pounding into me.

"Ah!~ oh, god you're so tight human! Ah fuck, who's your master?~"

"You."

"Who!?"

"YOU ARE PAPYRUS, AAH!! I think I'm gonna..... I'm gonna....cum!!" I screamed, feeling my a familiar heat in my lower regions.

"Cum, cum for me you dirty, dirty little slut!!" He demanded.

I was very close, feeling like I was gonna blow.

"AH FUCK YES!!" I screamed.

I came on Papyrus's member, he came inside me groaning and panting.

We laid down on the bed trying to catch our breath, with me cuddling in his arms.

"Heh, I hope Sans heard everything." I said, smirking.

"Me too." He replied.

"I love you, Pap." I said, closing my eyes.

"I love you too, huma- (Y/n)." He used my real name, and fell asleep.

(MEANWHILE WITH SANS!!)

(Sans' POV)

God those two are loud!

I think those sounds are gonna haunt me...

Eh, whatev. (Y/n)'s moans were loud and sexy as hell!!
________________________

END!!

Hope you all enjoyed my lemon!!

Good day/night!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790K 29.3K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
367K 32.1K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
365K 12.4K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...