don't wanna cry

By minsiksbibi

❝stop playing around, i know you're still there.❞ More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
end
1k ✨
book 2 (NEW)

08

2.5K 135 1
By minsiksbibi

— ❝i have to say
these lies that
don't even come from my heart.

renjun,

i don't understand myself anymore. i hate you so much. you ruined me. after making me believe your lies, you just left coldly. like you didn't steal a part of me. but, why? i hate you. but why is there still a part of me that wants to see you? that still feels lonely when i remember you. a part of me that's still missing you. everyday i tell myself that i'm okay, that i don't love you anymore. my mind is telling me to hate you, to not miss you. but, why is my heart telling me the opposite?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
6.6K 157 9
If you're struggling with self love just take some time out to read this. I hope it helps you and if it does let me know this is kind of important to...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...