Players Girl

By maddilove6

Twin of lawyers, who come home once a month, get to have a fresh start at new high school, a new city. They g... More

School
Lunch
Chapter 4: Story Time
Chapter 5: Try Harder!
Chapter 6: Thank god for Friday's
Chapter 7: Innocent
Chapter 8: End please
Chapter 9: Emotional roller coaster
Chapter 10: Getting Ready
Chapter 11: Ready, Set, Action
Chapter 12: Green
Chapter 13: Together
Chapter 14: Sleep
Chapter 15: Hrmph
Chapter 16: Complicated
Chapter 17: God
Chapter 18: Home
Chapter 19: Week
Chapter 20: Great
Chapter 21: Conversation
Chapter 22: ;p
Chapter 23: Oh
Chapter 24: Past
Chapter 25: Morning
Chapter 26: Split
Chapter 27: Oh Mal
Chapter 28: Christmas
Chapter 29: Closer
Chapter 30: School Lies
Chapter 31: Kidding
Chapter 32: Jobs
Chapter 33: Mhm
Chapter 34: Hockey
Chapter 35: Race
Chapter 36: Friends
Chapter 37: Brother
Chapter 38: Truth
Chapter 39: Sunday
Chapter 40: Back to ST
Chapter 41: Blue Eyes
Chapter 42: Issues
Chapter 43: Getting Along
Chapter 44: Ah Yes
Chapter 45: Adrenaline
Chapter 46: Welp
Chapter 47: C
Chapter 48: Fight!
Chapter 49: Hate
Chapter 50: V-day
Chapter 51: Eight
Chapter 52: Scare
Chapter 53: Fun
Chapter 54: Oh
Chapter 55: Looks
Chapter 56: Help
Chapter 57: Pizza Hut
Chapter 58: Thorn
Chapter 59: Chase
Chapter 60: Pick up
Chapter 61: After School

Shut up?

36 3 2
By maddilove6

"Alright class get into groups of four," my psychology teacher called out. 

Unfortunately, the entire 'group' had this class, which was obviously over four people. Kristina grabbed Nick's hand, Alyssa glared at Jordan who almost picked Aiden instead of her, Tony was with his new bubblegum girl, Mathew put his arm over my shoulder, Aiden linked arms with the kid who sat with us but I didn't know his name. 

I wanted to know his name so I whispered in Mathew's ear, "Aiden's group?"

"Ya sure baby sis," Mathew winked and I punched him in the rib as he started cursing.

"Alexia would kill you if she heard you cussing," I laughed.

"Alexia isn't here," he grunted causing me to laugh harder.

"Hey can we join your group?" I asked Aiden.

"No," the boy I didn't know answered.

"Yes you can," Aiden elbowed him.

"Alright you both can," the boy smiled. It was clearly forced, his green eyes said it all. I smiled and he rolled his eyes and ran his fingers through his messy hair.

Mathew sat next to Aiden and that means I had to sit next to Mr. grumpy pants.

"My name's Malia," I looked over at him without a smile.

"Okay," he looked over at me. His eyes were completely hard, I couldn't read any emotion whatsoever. 

"Whats your name?" I had to make conversation since my darling brother was laughing with Aiden.

"Will you shut up if I tell you?" He ran his fingers through his hair again. 

"Shut up? I don't know what that is," I stared at him with a dumb look on my face.

"My name's Mason," he smiled a little.

"Holy shit, did I just see you smile," I dropped my jaw in fake surprise.

"Yes you did," he smirked.

"Oh god, don't tell me your cocky," I ran my hand down my face.

"One of the cockiest, only sleeps with the best girls," Aiden winked at him.

"That's right," Mason looked smug in his seat and it irritated me. Unfortunately, Tony was already with Alex and Brittany, and Kristina and her boyfriend paired up with Alyssa and her boyfriend.

"At least it's not sex," I yawned. I only got four hours of sleep last night, and I was about to fall asleep right here, right now. I opened my eyes before that actually happen to see humor written all over Mason's face and Mathew was snickering about how stupid I was while Aiden was full blown laughing. 

"This group, shut up," the teacher glared at us and I nodded my head.

"It's the slut again," the girl from the hallway snickered. I would recognize that annoying nasal sound anywhere. Her died red hair, red lipstick, cake face, everything was right behind me talking shit. When you talk shit, that's all that comes out shit. 

"Excuse me," I put on my most precious smile and had extra sweetness in my voice. 

"I said-" and before she could finish that sentence I scooted my chair back hard, just so our faces could be close.

"No please finish that sentence," I gave her a death glare.

"Are you trying to kiss me?" Her face was full of disgust.

"That's what I thought," I spat in her face and scooted my chair back up to my desk before the teacher saw us.

"Hey lil bitch, I'll see you at Jordan's party. We can finish this later," she was standing above my desk. Instead of going back to her seat she went on her knees to eye level with me.

"Finish what?" I acted fake innocent, even though everyone knew I was anything but. 

"I will destroy you, I am not like that little bitch Alyssa over there. I finish my threats, I don't become friends with little pieces of shits like you," she growled and stayed put. She was beyond asking for it and I was about to give her a piece of it. She was right though, Jordan's party was wear we would put each other in place.

"Look little miss ginger, you," I pointed at her, "will not destroy me. Don't call my friend a bitch or so help you god. And last I checked your the one on your knees for me, whose the bitch now?" I was quiet so the class couldn't hear are friendly little conversation.

"You were warned," she stood up and wiped invisible dust off of her skirt.

"I was warned? About what?" I only faked innocence since the teacher was behind her.

"I will make your life hell," and I widen my eyes in fake horror. 

"What did I do," I put my hand on my chest with horror still written all over my face.

"Chloe! Come with me right now, and watch your language," my teacher all but spat at her. I faked the innocence until they were out of the room. 

"She might be a horrible person but she is one of the best in bed," Aiden smirked.

"A walking STD?" I wasn't going to sugar coat anything. 

"Ya pretty much. Why does she hate you so much?" Masons curiosity beat me.

"Because Alyssa and her are assholes," this time I was taken a little back when Mathew spoke.

"Excuse me? She thought I was flirting with you, which I would never do to anybody like you. And besides she's right up your damn ally, she's a walking STD with her ass hanging out," I smirked and then dropped any sign of emotion.

"Ha I knew it," Mathew smiled at me.

"What?" I looked at him confused.

"You erm ugh come here," Mathew blew hair out of his face and I heard one girl sigh.

"What Mathew?" I asked as I leaned on my knees by his desk.

"Your on your period," he smirked and I saw red. Just because I was mad did not mean I was on my period, a girl can be mean and not be on her god damn period. 

I punched him in his rib cage, "So help you god." I got up and went to sit back in my seat when I got bad cramping. I hated it when he knew before me, it was so unfair. "I freggin hate you."

"Hey I gave you warning," he smiled and I rolled my eyes. It's true I never got mad at anybody unless it was the first day, and only the first day of the great waterfall of hate. 

"Whatever," I huffed and easily calmed down, it was my gift. 

Ring 

"Hey come here," Alyssa picked me up by my arm and Kristina was right behind me. 

"What happened between you and Chloe? I want the juice," Kristina clapped her hands together.

"Ya of course babe, I would love to carry your shit!" Nick called after Kristina.

"Thank you lover!" Kristina called out as they pushed me out the door. 

"Alright here it goes," I told them everything. I mean from Mason talking to me to Mathew's super power of knowing when Aunt flow comes before me. They were just as impressed as me before they told me Jordan and Nick do the same thing all the time.

"I bet they keep the stupid apps on there phone," Alyssa made a gross face.

"If my brother has that app on his phone I would kill him, well not really. I would just blackmail with it," I smiled.

"Lol, changing the subject, major sleepover party? I need a place to sleep to and I think we should stay at Jordan's, I mean he lives in a mansion. Unless you can squeeze me into your house," Kristina looked so hopeful.

"Of course I can squeeze you in," I smiled.

"And Nick? And Brittany? And Alex? And Jordan the man himself?" Kristina was pushing it.

"You know what I can scare the sex addicts our of Jordan's house so we can all sleep there," I smiled.

"Alright works for me," Alyssa jumped up and down until we reached art.

"You have two classes with all of us go you," Kristina made a face which made me laugh.

"What. the. hell. is in your bag babe?" Nick handed Kristina her bag.

"Only the essentials," Kristina kissed Nick on the lips and he seemed fine after. 

"You have to be kidding me, you're in my art class to!" Mason pouted like a little girl and I patted his head, which was actually hard to reach. Before I could put my second pat in he grabbed my wrist setting me in panic mode. I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me, "tisk tisk, you shouldn't touch the hair," he pointed up there. I looked at Mathew who told me to breath, which was the opposite of what I did. 

"I didn't realize your hair was where you drew the line, my bad. I never thought that such an ugly thing could hold a boy's ego," I gritted my teeth when he tightened his grip.

"This thing is my prized possession and happens to get a lot of girls," he smiled and drops my wrist. Once again Alyssa grabbed my arm and pulled me inside the classroom. There was four benches that the students got to sit at. Alyssa pulled me to the back one and sat by me with Kristina across from us.

"Spill," Kristina gave me a serious look.

"Hey g-" Tony got cut off with Kristina giving him the death glare. "Wow that bench up front looks hot, got to go," he walked away.

"She said spill Malia," Alyssa was staring at but let go of my arm.

"Look I barley know you," I looked between them.

"And yet were going to have a big sleepover together! Malia, why did you freak out when Mason gently grabbed your wrist. He does that with everyone. No one has looked that, I'm sorry but scared," Alyssa put a grin on her face while Kristina just kept staring at me.

"I just don't like people grabbing me like they control me," I didn't lie it was the truth.

"Give it up, I only know half of the story and I'm her twin," Mathew sat next to Kristina.

"Can I sit here now?" Tony looked at Kristina who blew out a breath and nodded her head. "Okay awesome," he sounded like a little kid who just got told he can have the entire candy store. He sat next to me and Jordan sat next to Alyssa. Brittany and Alex sat across from me next to Kristina and Nick sat on the other side of Kristina with Mathew. 

"You're gonna tell us later," Kristina looked like she was going to threaten me.

"Don't threaten her Kristina," Nick rolled his eyes as she blew out another breath.

"Okay today we are going to be doing-" the teacher cut off by Aiden and Mason walking in late. "As I was saying, we are working on flowers today. You are going to pick your favorite flower and give it to the person to the right of you to draw," she smiled and sat down.

"Why were you late?" I smirked up at them as they sat down, "did you find your true love for each other and couldn't hold back?" I sounded like a love sick puppy but I didn't like the thickness in the air. I felt someone elbow me in the side and turned to see Tony telling me to knock it off.

"Actually we just got told that some hot chicks were going to Jordan's party, but I already slept with them. Wait you don't even know what that means do you? Let me spell it out for you," Mason's words came out thick and full of hate.

"Oh my bad, looks like you didn't find your long lost love for each other. Turns out you were busy taking a class on how to be an asshole," I all but spat back at him. He was the one who grabbed me by my wrist, I was just trying to clear up the thickness. "I wasn't trying to be an ass, I was trying to make the awkward stench you came in with go away."

"Well don't you deserve an award for kindness. And I don't need a class to be an asshole, I got your right here to teach me," he crossed his arms over his chest waiting for me to fire back. However my god damn emotions kicked in and I got all butt hurt that he just called me an asshole. I wasn't going to look at Mathew who was going to take Masons side and I couldn't take it. I never get worked up over something so stupid and I just needed a breather. I just needed to take a break from-

"Well don't hold back Ms. Smart ass, enlighten us with that mouth of yours," when Aiden spoke it sent me back in spinning mode. He knew nothing about me, none of them knew anything about me.

"Oh please that's shallow coming from the both of you, you don't know shit about me that didn't come from my brother. Okay I am not asshole and I might be a smart ass but the last person who should be telling me that is you. And Mason you were the grumpiest person alive who turned bipolar faster then my comments come out of my smart ass mouth." I bit my tongue from anything else and raised my hand. 

"Yes Malia?" My teacher's voice came out sweet like candy.

"May I use the restroom," I asked as everyone continued staring at me.

"I am sorry dear but no, it's only ten minutes into class," she smiled then went back to work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
3.1M 77.1K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
24.2K 360 16
Youre a new girl in a new town. You move next door to a bad boy with a secret past. You end up going to the same high school and have the same classe...
1.6M 24.4K 76
Love. As 'beautiful' as love can be it hurts and bleeds. If you're unlucky you may even love the very person you know you can't have. The best friend...