Aboard The Fantasy (One Direc...

By BerliozKitty

What would you do? If you were offered the opportunity to show off your latest art works on a cruise ship? If... More

Aboard The Fantasy (One Direction Fan Fic)
Chapter One - Wonderland
Chapter Two - Meeting the Boys
Chapter Three - Dancing with Harry
Chapter Four - Crazy Morning
Chapter Six - Do You Know Who We Are
Chapter Seven - Our Secret
Chapter Eight - I Really Want To Play
Chapter Nine - Cha Ching
Chapter Ten - Late Night Snacks
Chapter Eleven - Loosen Up
Chapter Twelve - Our Song
Chapter Thirteen - Smash
Chapter Fourteen - Boo Bear and Kermie
Chapter Fifteen - Hitting the Beach
Chapter Sixteen - Is This A Secret
Chapter Seventeen - Interrogation
Chapter Eighteen - Stay Crazy
Chapter Nineteen - Last Day
Chapter Twenty - Now or Never

Chapter Five - Oh I Don't Sing

1.2K 20 2
By BerliozKitty

When they got to the pasta bar, Louis insisted on getting everyone's food for them.

"Fine but if mine has an eyeball in it I'm not eating it." Shay said sarcasticly

"Aww, you're no fun." Louis said leaving the table.

Shay took a seat between Niall and Harry.

"What are the odds he's going to get normal food?" Zayn asked from across the table.

Niall, Shay and Harry all made a zero with their hands.

"I just noticed something." said Shay.

"What's that?" Harry asked.

"Liam's not here."

"I think he went to get drinks."

They all sat there quietly, exhausted from their morning. After a few minutes Liam came back with drinks

"Alright, I've got a coke for me, Niall and Zayn, a ginger ale for Harry, a milkshake for Louis, and a pink lemonade for Shayla."

"Thank you." Shayla said grabbing her drink.

"Are we going to go do the karaoke tonight?" Harry asked.

"No way." Shay said instantly.

"What not?" Niall asked with a smile.

"I'm just don't want to."

"That's such a good reason." Harry said sarcastically.

"Why do you really not want to sing?" Liam asked curiously.

Before she said anything Louis returned with the food.

"Good, food." Shay said trying to change the subject.

All the boys except Louis shot her disapproving looks.

"Why are you making faces at her?" Louis asked putting a plate of linguini in front of Zayn.

"Shay-" Harry started but Shay put her hand over his mouth.

"Missed you so much, please sit down." She said trying to avoid the subject.

He shot a flirty smile at her and sat down.

"Well you were wrong." Zayn said taking a bite of his lasagna.

"About what?" Niall asked.

"About Louis getting normal food." Harry answered for him.

"Oh right." Shay said remembering that little discusion.

Louis shot her a annoyed look but he had a mouth full so it just came out looking funny.

Shay left to go to the bathroom and when she came back all the boys had smirks spread across your face. She knew that they told Louis about her not wanting to do karaoke tonight. Shay looked at them then slowly backed away and ran down to the atrium. She sat down at the bar talking to the bartender until Liam grabbed one of her arms and Zayn grabbed the other and lifted her off the bar stool and over to Harry, Louis and Niall. Shayla turned to Zayn, "Why are you chasing me now karaoke isn't until eight?"

"Just seeing how easy it's going to be later." He replied. "Alright. Well now that the chase is over who wants to go to the arcade."

No one said anything.

"Really? No one?" He said looking at the group.

"I'll go." Shay said.

"While you two childeren go do that, we are going to soak up the sun." Louis said jokingly.

"Good for you."

Shay and Zayn entered the elevator.

"I've got a question."

"Ask away."

"How's is it you have a english accent yet your from New York?"

"Oh, well I've only lived in New York for a year now, I was living in London for a while and just picked it up and it just never went away."

"Where did you live before that?"

They stepped out of the elevator.

"Toronto."

"Ah, a canadian."

"Not ah, eh."

He laughed and opened the door to the arcade. It was completely empty.

"It's deserted." Zayn said taking a look around.

"Well we are on a cruise with old people and hipsters."

Then Shay gasped.

"Oh my gosh. I love this game." She said sitting in the chair of one of those racing game.

"Me too." Zayn said sitting in the chair beside her. "I'm quite good at these games."

"We will see about that." She said starting game.

They chased each other around the track, it ended with a photo finish. Zayn's car was barely in front of Shay's.

"So close." She said pointing at the screen astonished that she lost only by a few centimeters.

"Better luck next time." Zayn laughed "What should play now?"

"You can pick."

"Ok...Let's play...that." He said pointing at one of the shooter games.

"I'm terrible at these." Shay said picking up a gun.

"Do you want to know a secret?"

"What?"

"So am I."

They started playing and both of them were as terrible as they said. They played for about five minutes before quitting. They played a few more games then Zayn said, "I'm getting little bored. Do you want to see what the others are doing?"

"Sure. I'm getting kind of tired of these games."

Zayn and Shayla went out to the pool decks, no sign of them. Then they checked the atrium and that's where they found Harry and Niall.

"Hello." Zayn said walking up to them.

"How was the arcade?" Harry asked turning around.

"Good. Quiet."

"Until you lost at air hockey." Shay added.

"Where are Liam and Louis?" Zayn asked looking around.

"I think they went to the piano bar." Niall said looking at the ceiling.

"Well, I'll go find them." Shay said starting to walk away.

"Remember, we all have the formal dinner at six." Said Harry.

"Don't worry, Harry." She said turning the corner.

She turned the corner out of the boy's view. She walked up and down the gorgeous hallways of the boat, until she got to the piano bar. When she walked in there were a bunch of people in there, but no Louis or Liam.

She figured she might as well get a drink.

"A Blind Russian please." Shay said to the bartender.

"I'll get it right away miss." Said the bartender winking at her.

She blushed when he passed her the drink.

"A Blind Russian for the beauty in the green shirt." He said.

"Thank you, to the cute guy behind the bar." Shay said smiling.

"So what are you doing here on the boat by yourself?" He said leaning on the counter.

Before she answered, Louis and Liam took a seat on either side of her.

"How'd did you get here?" Louis asked.

"I was looking for you two." She said looking them both.

"Not very hard obviously." Liam said pointing at her drink.

"So you brought both your boyfriends." The bartender said to Shay with a flirty smile.

"Actually she brought all five of us." Louis said to him with a look that said, get out of here. The bartender turned around and went to serve a couple at the end of the bar.

"What are you drinking, love?" Liam said reaching for her drink.

"Blind Russian." Shay said pushing her drink away from him.

Then Louis grabbed her drink.

"Hey." Shay said reaching for it.

"I'm just checking if it's poisoned." Louis said taking a sip. "Hmm...I can't tell. Liam, you should try." He said passing the drink over Shayla's head to Liam.

"Thank you Louis." Liam took a sip.

Finally Shay got her drink back. "Guys, stop. It's mine." She whined.

When Shay took a drink, he head when striaght down and hit the counter. The boys gasped.

"Oh my god." Louis murmured.

Then Shay sat back up laughing. "Gotcha."

"Don't do that to me." Liam said holding his chest.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Shay said giving him a kiss on the cheek still laughing. Which went better than her and Niall's, considing the fact Liam didn't turn his head.

"What about me?" said Louis.

Shayla gave him a side hug. "I'm sorry to you too." She said with a smirk.

Louis raised one eyebrow. Shay made the same face then got up from her seat.

"What about your drink?" Liam asked.

Shay grabbed the glass drank the last little bit. "Louis?" She asked. "What time is it?"

"Quater to five. Why?"

"Harry says that the formal dinner in the violet diningroom is at six." Shay said.

"Well, then we should probably head upstairs." Liam said heading out of the bar.

Louis and Shay followed. On their way up the stairs Louis was telling a story about his battle with an old man over a lounge chair. Which consisted of a lot of details for a very short story. When we got up stairs Niall, Zayn and Harry were all dressed up in their tux and ties.

"Don't you boys look nice." Shay said fixing Harry's tie.

"Thank you." He said smiling.

"Well we've got to get ready." Liam said already halfway up the stairs.

"Yeah." Shay said following him.

They each went in to their rooms. Shayla looked in her closet for about ten minutes before deciding on her beautiful short gold dress. She took even longer to pick out her shoes. After she had them on, she heard Harry yell from downstairs, "Shayla are you almost ready?"

"Almost!" She yelled back.

Harry, Niall and Zayn left to go to the dining room because it was getting close to six. Louis and Liam waited for her. Shay curled her hair in big loose curls. When she walked down the stairs, Louis and Liam turned around.

"Is this okay?" She asked from the bottom of the stairs.

"You look like Taylor Swift." Louis said.

"Oh, shut up." She said grabbing her key from the counter and going out the door.

On their way down to the dining room they got stopped by one of the employees for a photoshoot.

"We might as well. I mean we all look so good." Louis said to them.

"Fine. But just one." Liam said joining Shay and Louis for the pictures.

Before they reached the dining room. Their 'just one' turned in to just ten. They arrived at dinner five minutes late.

"Where will you?" Zayn asked as they sat down.

"Photoshoots." Louis said laying about twenty-five pictures.

Harry and Niall both grabbed a handfull and started flipping through them.

"How many photoshoots did you take?" Niall asked.

Both Louis and Shayla started counting on their fingers how many.

"Let's call it eight." Shayla said looking at Liam.

Liam said nothing but smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Well we did look amazing?" Louis said jokingly.

"Clearly." Harry said with a weird face.

Once they were served their table turned into a buffet, they started picking at each other's plates. Niall ended up eating Zayn's shrimp and Harry ended up eating Louis's lobster and Liam and Shay were both eating Harry's pasta. By the time dessert they all ordered the same thing, lava cake, and their was no sharing because it was too good.

After they left diner they got a photos taken as a whole group. Then at eight l'clock Niall leaned over to Zayn, "Karaoke starts in fifteen minutes."

"Did you sign her up." He asked.

"Yeah."

Zayn gave Harry a nod.

Harry turned to Shay, "Would you fancy going up to the Red Room for the comedy show?"

"Sure." She said, not knowing what she was in for.

"Let's go then." Louis said, also in on their little scheme.

Once they got their they watched the end of the show. When the comedian was done the host stepped back on stage.

"Thank you for that. Now, ladies and gentlemen, we are starting karaoke." An employee pushed a flat screen tv on to the stage.

"Oh no." Shay said in a low voice.

The host started speaking in to the mircophone again, "First up is Shayla and Niall, singing don't go breaking my heart."

Shay turned to Niall. "Oh, I don't sing, Niall."

He ignored this, grabbed her hand, and pulled her up on stage. He host handed them their microphones then Shayla whispered to Niall.

"Your couldn't have picked a more cliche song."

He did have time to respond before he sang his first line,"Don't go breaking my heart."

"I couldn't if I tried." She sang along. The boys' jaws dropped when they heard her, they could believe for someone who is so against singing could be so good. "Oh, honey when you knocked on my door."

"I gave you my key."

As the song progessed Shay got more and more comfortable with it. When they were done they stepped down off the stage.

"I told you I don't sing." She laughed embrassed.

"Are you kidding me?" Louis said.

"You were so good." Zayn said smiling at her.

"You were really brilliant." Niall said.

"No, you were amazing." Shay said to Niall.

They all left the Red Room making fun of Shay for being too, as Louis would say, Taylor Swift.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 580 28
*COMPLETED* What would you do if you haven't seen your best friend for 6 months? Right, you go visit her, and her boyfriend, who's really hot, and...
351 1 14
When Rebecca Johnson travels to London with her four best friends to follow her dreams and suddenly becomes best friends with One Direction will her...
58.7K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!
18.5K 725 14
Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, and Liam Payne, these five names mean the world to directioners everywhere, but exactly how f...