Heartbreaker . fillie

By peachymills

❝ Miss. Heartbreaker. ❞ In which Millie goes around breaking a million hearts for fun until she meets Finn [... More

♡Heartbreaker
♡One
♡Two
♡Three
♡four
♡five
♡six
♡ seven
♡eight
♡nine
♡ten
♡eleven
♡twelve
♡fourteen
♡fifteen
♡sixteen
♡seventeen
♡eighteen
♡sequel, thank you + more
♡sequel
♡10k

♡thirteen

2.2K 85 86
By peachymills

♡Chapter thirteen- alcohol really knows how to ruin friendships♡
M I L L I E

"Okay," Sadie sighed as we took our seats in math. "When's the next time we can have our girls night?" we looked around at each other then shrugged.

"We can have it at my house tonight?" I said with a smile. A huge smile was then plastered onto Sadie's pale face. She began to clap only to get hushed by miss Dryer.

"quiet down miss Sink." she chuckled. I have to say, I don't get annoyed by miss Dryer when she tells us to quiet down or pay more attention. She's so kind that it doesn't bother me.

As she started the lesson, I redirected my view out the window. Why do I have the slightest feeling that Sadie's starting to catch on that my feelings are real? I mean, I've done a pretty good at hiding them for the past two weeks. Maybe I'm just paranoid. But then again, I'm a pretty good actress that could fool anyone.

Can Sadie be trusted?

No, she can't. Maddie even said so. I can't tell Sadie or else she'll think I'm just doing this to leave our friend group. I just hate how she had to be the first one to fall in love. I hate how she had the bad experience and thinks that all love is like that. Maybe I just need to show her that some boys are different.

Will she believe me?

Probably not. She'll think I'm crazy.

"Hey Madds!" I say with a smile on my face. She looks back to me and giggles a little as we link arms. "My house tonight, sleepover with Sadie. What do 'ya say?" I ask with a giggle. She nods her head before jumping in her car.

"Get in I'll give you drive." I do as she says and shuts the door. Loudly I sigh making her look over to me. "Will I ever be able to tell her?" I ask with the slightest bit of faith. Maddie sighs and shakes her head. I prepare myself for the 'no! Are you crazy? Your honestly digging your deathbed.'

But instead, all she says, "it's your call." I nod my head then look out the window.

I start to think up all the possible outcomes of her reaction. She could be happy and have a change of heart or she might strangle me. Let's just say only one of those reactions make me feel comfortable.

"We're here." Maddie says as she pulls into my drive way. I thank her as I get out of the car. As I walk up my drive way I realize, I'm not ever going to tell Sadie how I feel because she's not going to accept it. She'll turn everything around and make it about herself.

So it's final; I'm not going to tell her.

Ever.

"I have an idea!" Sadie exclaimed as she stood up. Maddie and I giggled a little at how she always did this- typical Sadie move. "Let's go on a doubl- triple date!" She clapped her hands.

"Okay my fairy Godmother. I want a boy for tomorrow nights triple date night please." Maddie said sarcastically making all of us laugh.

I could only think of how awful the night could turn out. Reason number one, my secret could spill, Sadie would make a big deal, she would 'expose' me and Finn would leave me. Or, this night could turn out better meaning Finn and Sadie would become friends and I could keep both my friendship and relationship. Either way, who would they even go to dinner with?

"Ya, ya so funny Madds," Sadie replied as she rolled her eyes. "I'm going to invite Romeo the ass while you can have-" she paused for a moment and looked around. "Gaten!" I could see the how shocked Maddie was just by looking at her. Her eyes widened at the presents of his name as she looked over to me.

"Come on," Sadie complained. "You guys can just go as friends." She put on her best pair of puppy eyes, batted her lashes and purses her lips. God was Sadie's puppy face hard to ignore. She was making the exact same face I made when I tried begging Finn to go out with me.

"Yeah fine, I guess." Maddie smirked. Sadie gave out one of her signature high pitches squeals making me cringe. "I'll text them." I interrupted. Quickly, I grabbed my phone and ran out of the room.

"Come on, come on, come on-" I was soon cut off by the sound of Finn's voice. "Hello?" He answered, tiredly. "Hey Finnie." I smirked. I could hear a light chuckle on the other side of the line making my smile go bigger.

Oh what he does to me.

"Let's go for dinner tomorrow, a triple date." I proposed earning a yes from him. "Invite Romeo and Gaten." Before I hung up, I said "make sure to wear something nice."

With that, I hung up and quickly ran back into my room. Sadie and Maddie waited impatiently. It looked as if Sadie was about to fall off her chair. "Were on for tomorrow!" I smiled.

"Well let's celebrate!" Sadie exclaimed as she pulled out a bottle of vodka from her bag.

"I'm so drunk Sades!" I laughed. I looked around the room finding it hard to see due to my blurry vision. Sadie laughed then through her arms up over her head.

"Truth or dare ladies?" She asked with a smirk. I looked over to Maddie then smirked. She looked just as wasted as I was- even more so you could say. We both nodded our heads in unison while giggling.

"Okayyy," Sadie slurred. She kept looking between Maddie and I trying to decide who to pick. "Mills!" She cheered. "Truth or dare?"

I thought for a moment before answering. "Truth." She gave me a little smirk then grabbed her cup of liquor. Before taking a sip, she asked, "on a scale from one to ten, how much do you loveeee Finnie Boy?" As I was about to answer, she cut me off, "oh yeah, answer honestly."

She nodded her head at me signalizing to me to answer then brought the cup up to her mouth and took a sip.

"An eleven." I said dreamily. Right then, Sadie's eyes widened and her head jerked forward as she spat out her drink a little- luckily it landed back into her cup.

"What?" She asked blankly. It was like I was dragged back into reality. I didn't think about what I said before I said it, like always.

"U-um, I-I said-d I um, d-don't ye-ah," I looked at Maddie as I slurred out my words to see her covering her mouth. She looked nervous almost scared of what was going to happen next.

"Did you just-"

"Yes!"

"Millie!" She said in total discuss. She stumbled as she tried to stand up and crossed her arms. "Your a heartbreaker not a heartthrob!" She screamed. Luckily my parents weren't home.

I looked around the room only to get a dizzy feeling. My head started pounding the more Sadie would scream. Seeing Maddie not do anything was almost worst then seeing her yell at me.

"And you know what Millie?" Sadie asked. I looked back over to her trying to make the world stop spinning. "I don't want to hear you say he's 'different' because he-he's-" before she could finish, she ran into the nearby washroom. I could hear the gagging sounds from down the halls.

I felt Maddie's hand grab onto my arm and start dragging me down the halls. I stumbled trying to catch my balance but failed miserably. I fell onto the floor as the world around me spun.

The sounds of Sadie's gagging got quieter and quieter the longer I laid there. Soon enough, I couldn't hear them anymore. I couldn't hear anything except the soft sobs that escaped my mouth. My arms were to weak to cover my mouth making them louder.

I just ruined everything.

Sadie is going to hate me for the rest of my life all because of one stupid mistake.

A stupid mistake I could have easily avoided.

-

lol well that was a sad-ish chapter.

Thanks for all the feed back and votes!

💗

AND THANK YOU FOR 1K ON THIS BOOK IT HONESTLY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!

Kisses,
Madds

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 4.6K 47
Just a bunch of random & adorable Fillie one shots! I'll make my own little stories, but feel free to comment suggestions/requests♡ (This book does N...
younger By -

Fanfiction

70.9K 2.3K 24
The Two Of Them Had Met When They Were Yᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ, When Finn Was A Troubled Boy. He Finds A New Friend Her Name Was Millie, He Later Found Out She Had T...
antisocial By aly

Fanfiction

93.7K 4.9K 27
❝ hey little flower, where have you been? ❞ ( FILLIE ! ) pretentious teens with a complicated love story.
11.9K 253 37
> Your average love story. Finn helps Millie out and they become friends. They don't know if they have something more then a relationship of friends...