Sharingan Alchemist - Naruto...

By Midnight_Lilac

* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBS... More

Disclaimer and Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1 - A Konoha Shinobi
Chapter 2 - Mission in a foreign world
Chapter 3 - State Alchemist Qualification Exam
Chapter 4 - Meeting the Fullmetal Alchemist
Chapter 5 - Scar
Chapter 6 - Wounded and running away
Chapter 7 - Dinner date
Chapter 8 - Trouble in the military
Chapter 9 - More homunculi
Chapter 10 - Kidnapped!
Chapter 11 - First 2 man team
Chapter 12 - Life is Unfair
Chapter 13 - Hate and whisked away again
Chapter 14 - Nightmare
Chapter 15 - Hello Kankuro!
Chapter 16 - Truth and Lies
Chapter 17 - Sharingan discovered
Chapter 18 - Talk and loving you
Chapter 19 - The chase and the freedom
Chapter 20 - Let me stay with you
Chapter 21 - Family fussing
Chapter 22 - Wedding!
Chapter 24 - Old friends
Chapter 25 - Home and good news!
A/N: Help please!!
A/N 2 - Lol more help :P
Chapter 26 - New changes and birth
Chapter 27 - Our new family
Chapter 28 - Kidnapped and unexpected guests
Chapter 29 - News of war
Chapter 30 - Another guest and a life of peace
Please read this too! :)

Chapter 23 - Uncertainty and pure love

4.8K 171 61
By Midnight_Lilac

MUST READ THIS A/N!!!

Hi guys! Actually I thought I had to let you guys know something about this chapter. When I recieved comments on the Madara love story, I realized some of my readers are 12-13 years old.

Well, my point is...this chapter has some intimate scenes which may not be comfortable to read for people of that age since I got some weird reactions on the Madara story. Lol....no offence anyone!

Anyway, the intimate scenes do have some important events and emotions in the story but I apologize if some of you dont like reading scenes like that.

Just a notice for you guys. Hope you enjoy though! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Misaki pov:

Jean and I were finally married. We had said our vows in front of so many people and there was no one who could object to us being together anymore. It was just me and him.

Clara was glaring and it still made me feel uncomfortable. Even her parents looked furious and I cringed slightly. But it was time for the wedding dancing and Jean and I walked to the center of the ballroom where our reception was held. He placed a hand on my waist and I on his arm and we held each other's hands and stared into each other's eyes.

Silent music began and the 2 of us and several other people began to sway slowly to the music.

Jennifer pov:

I glared at Mia as she and Jean went to the dance floor to have their wedding dance. All these days, I was trying to get him closer to Clara. At some point I had actually thought it worked and that he was wavering....but today, the biggest chance for Jean to be with Clara was gone.

But somehow....I felt less motivated to keep fighting. They way my Jean had lifted her up and the kiss they had shared....she looked so gentle with him and for some reason it was quite a sight to see. And even now as they danced, they were gazing into each other's eyes and I could see the depth of the affection they had for each other.

Its like they couldn't see anything besides each other right now and she was smiling so gently at him. they didn't break eye contact once and it was like they were lost in their own world. They blinked and she smiled more. She closed her eyes and laid her head on his chest as they continued to dance. [a/n: queue beauty and the beast moment ~<3]

Jean placed his chin on top of her head and they both looked so contempt. So happy and loved.

I sighed. Was I wrong in thinking that she was not suitable for him? Was I too harsh? I didn't even give her a chance to show how much she loved my son....so it was partially my fault wasn't it? I continued to watch them and Mia's lips moved. My eyes went slightly wide as I made out the words 'I love you'. I bit the inside of my cheek and looked down slightly ashamed of the way I had been acting all these days.

I saw Clara walk up to them and I frowned slightly. I always knew she was the type to have interest in flashy and out of the ordinary things. In fact, Jean was out of the ordinary in our town.....what if she was the one who would actually betray Jean after seeing the city people? After all, they were quite advanced....and Mia had been staying with him in the city this whole time. If she had come all this way to marry my son despite being a part of the city life, then her love for my son was true right?

I walked to Clara and I heard her stop the 2 of them from talking. "Mind if I cut in?" She sneered at Mia and I patted her arm. "Clara dear, they're just married. You should let them dance for a while by themselves." Clara sent me a warning glare and I sent an apologetic smile to Mia. She smiled back and bowed her head as if thanking me but Clara didn't seem to stop. She pushed Mia away and pouted at Jean to have atleast one dance.

Jean was hesitant, but then agreed half heartedly and they began to dance.

Misaki pov:

My chest tightened as I watched Jean smile and dance with Clara. I couldn't start a fight now....not on this day. I didn't want anyone here to feel bad and think badly of me...

Clara's parents were glaring and I couldn't speak out at all. I had heard from Mrs Jason that her family was one of the local governors of the town so anyone who went against them were usually severely punished. Well, I could easily fight them, but what if they troubled Jean's family when we went back to the city? It would be my fault and people would unnecessarily get hurt.

I took a breath and sighed but I smiled when Jean's father asked me to dance with him. I smiled and laughed but my mind was far away. I kept stealing glances at Jean and everytime, my chest hurt. We were just married and Clara was sticking to him like she was the one he had married.

I smiled again as I danced with grandpa and they said they were so happy to have me with them. I didn't want them to worry so I did my best to push away the way I felt now. After the song ended, I excused myself to get something to drink. I got myself some water and watched from the distance as Clara introduced Jean to her friends and Jean awkwardly spoke back. I closed my eyes and sighed and then just looked at the glass cup in my hands.

I couldn't take my eyes off Jean and I couldn't stop the feeling of loneliness and pain that racked through my body. It seemed to be getting more and more prominent as every minute passed. I let out another breath and looked up when I heard footsteps. Jennifer was standing in front of me and she looked troubled. I smiled and offered a glass of water to her as well. "Do you want some?"

She shook her head and looked down. "Mia.....I...." She bit her lip and then looked at me. "I'm so sorry....for everything I did the past few days. I never understood you....not one bit. I'm sorry." I smiled and took a breath. "Its alright. I know you did it because you were worried about Jean." I smiled and she hugged me. "I want you to call me mother from now on."

My chest clenched but I felt happy and I hugged back. "Thank you....mother."

>>Timeskip

It was close to 10:30 by the time the dancing and everything ended. We had gone home and mother had let me move into Jean's room.

Unfortunately, I had faced some problems just before we got back. Clara and her parents had stopped me when I was alone and challenged me saying that they would make sure Jean would end up with her. It had made my anxiousness increase even more and I was fidgety the whole way home. Jean had asked me if everything was alright, and I had just smiled and waved it off. I didn't want him to get worried so I kept it inside.

Now I stood in out room and looked at the small garden that they had out back. They had a few small flowering plants and a window from Jean's room gave a brilliant view of it and the night sky. I was still in my wedding gown and I had my hands linked in front of me.

Heat rushed to my cheeks when I felt 2 arms wrap around my waist and a chin rest on my shoulder. I smiled and lifted my hand to cup his cheek gently. Jean kissed my bare shoulders softly and I shivered. "I missed holding you Mia...." He whispered and I closed my eyes and sighed. "And you look so beautiful today Mia....my Mia...."

I loved it when he called me his Mia. I turned around in his arms and placed my hands on his chest. We met halfway as we shared a kiss. My whole body tingled at the contact. It had been so long since I had felt his lips against mine, his arms holding me close to him, his gentle caresses. I felt him pull me closer and I lifted my arms and wrapped them around his neck. I put one of my hands into his soft hair and the other remained at his neck.

He tilted his head and I felt his tongue brush my bottom lip. I shivered and parted my lips and his tongue rubbed gently against mine. I felt tears leak from my eyes in happiness, uncertainty, love, guilt, and so many other emotions that I couldn't understand myself. All I knew was that I felt insecure and extremely safe at the same time.

I was lifted up slightly and Jean laid me on my back on the bed without breaking contact of our lips. He pulled away and I saw him hovering over me just staring into my eyes. The lights were off and I could see him lit just a bit by the moonlight that fell in through the window. I pulled him down and connected our lips again wanting to feel all of him, and feel some sort of reassurance that I wouldn't lose him.

I was so desperate and even as we kissed I couldn't get Clara out of my mind. I felt Jean reach to my back and unzip the gown. He pulled away from my lips and traced my jaw with his lips and licked my ear. I shivered and let out a soft moan. I cracked open my eye a little and saw that he had taken off his coat and shirt and he was left only with his pants on.

He lifted me off the bed slightly and somehow slipped the gown off me and threw it to some corner of the room. All I had on now was my underwear and I gripped the sheets in my hands as Jean sucked softly on my neck. I was sure it would leave a mark but I didn't care. I just wanted to feel his love for me. He kissed my lips again and went lower as he kissed my jaw, my neck, my collar bone, my bare chest, my stomach and his hands caressed my sides gently. He brought my legs around him to get better access over me and continued to kiss my stomach and caress my sides.

I let out helpless moans and gasps as his lips and tongue left burning trails on my skin. He came up again slowly and laid his head on my bare chest. "Mia....your heart is pounding...." He whispered and I felt like I lost control of my emotions. I brought my hands up and covered my face as tears flowed out of my eyes uncontrollably. My body shuddered and I whimpered.

"Jean...."

Jean pov:

My Mia was so beautiful. Her kisses, her small arms wrapped around me made me feel like the happiest man on earth. When I saw her enter the church today, I couldn't take my eyes off her. She looked like an angel and in the white dress she looked even more heavenly.

I was the luckiest person in the world to have her love me. She was kind, gentle and honest with her feelings towards me. She was different from any other person I had ever met.

True, she was a ninja, something we had never known of until we had seen her ability, but it didn't matter because I knew she loved me and I loved her. Mia was just 21; 7 years younger than me and yet I felt that she could understand situations so well. She had been through so much when she was young....seeing her family and clan massacred by someone.....I wanted to make sure that she would always be happy from now on. I wouldn't let anyone or anything make her cry.

I loved her so much and I would make her smile and laugh everyday.

I held her in my arms now, kissing her. I had missed her warmth....the warmth and love that she showed me every minute we spent together. I lifted her off the ground and laid her on the bed gently. I didn't break the kiss and we both seemed so caught up in the passion. I knew I couldn't hold back today....I loved her so much and I just wanted to show her how much I loved her.

I pulled away and I stared at her eyes that seemed to shimmer despite the less light in the room. She pulled me down again and connected our lips and I kissed back with as much passion I could give her.

I reached behind her and unzipped her gown and I smiled softly when she shivered. I pulled away and traced kisses on her jaw and ear and she shivered again. I took off my coat and my shirt and threw it on the floor. My heart throbbed. I wanted to feel her against me, feel her soft skin against mine. I wanted to feel every bit of her.....

I put an arm under her and lifted her off the bed a little as I pulled her gown off and threw it on the ground beside my clothes. I glanced over her body and she was absolutely stunning. Her skin was flawless and she was the perfection of beauty.....both inside and outside.

I couldn't control myself any longer and I kissed down her body slowly. Leaving marks on her neck that showed that she was mine alone, on her collar bone, on her chest, and on her stomach. I touched her sides with my hands and she grabbed the sheets in her hands tightly. Soft and cute adorable moans and whimpers left her lips every time I kissed and touched her body and I felt my heart throb more and more for her. I brought her legs around me so I could fully feel her skin and her touch against me.

I traced her skin with my tongue and she shuddered. I kissed and nipped her skin and finally came up and laid my head on her chest. It was warm and I could hear her heart beating so fast against my cheek. "Mia....your heart is pounding..." I whispered. I couldn't control myself anymore, but I froze when I heard a helpless whimper escape her lips.

"Jean..." He voice faltered and she trembled below me. I lifted my head off her chest and my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach when I saw her covering her face with her hands and tears falling on the sheets. My eyes widened and I moved up so I was hovering just above her face. Why was she crying? Was I too fast? Did she not want this?

I held her hands in mine and softly kissed her eyes. "Mia....Mia what's wrong? I'm sorry if I was too fast." She didn't stop crying and she whimpered again. "J-jean...." My heart gave another painful clench and I pulled her up so she was sitting in my lap with her legs still wrapped around me. "Mia....please tell me what's wrong...." I begged holding her as gently as I could.....afraid I would hurt her if I held her too tightly.

She wrapped her arms around me and brought herself flush against me. I shuddered, my mind losing focus as I felt her bare chest against my chest, her stomach against my stomach and her legs wrapped around my torso keeping us as close as possible and as intimately as possible. It made me hot and wild and drove my mind insane and I let my hands caress the soft skin of her bare back. I clenched my jaw to control myself. I would never forgive myself if I hurt her. "Jean....Jean.....Jean....." She mumbled over and over and I tightened my hold on her.

"Lets stop here for today....I'm sorry I pushed you Mia." I said with a soft smile. I didn't even think about her when I started to go further in our moment of passion. But Mia tightened her hold and shook her head. "No Jean....I-I want to become one with you. I-I want to belong to you....and you to me.....but I'm so scared." She stuttered out and my face heated up at her confession to have me take her fully.

I gave a shudder. I was controlling myself and I was getting too jittery and her confessions and the contact of our bodies wasn't making my self control any easier. I licked her neck and she shivered. But I frowned slightly and rubbed soothing circles on her lower back. "Why are you scared Mia? I promise I wont hurt you, I'll be as gentle as I can." I said and she pulled away. She cupped my cheeks and I could make out how much she was crying. I felt pained....I never wanted her to cry. I promised myself I would never make her cry....but she was sitting in my arms and crying right now. I felt so guilty.

"I'm scared to lose you Jean.....s-seeing you with Clara....I cant help but feel scared that she will take you away from me. I know she loves you....but I don't have anyone besides you left....I cant lose you. I just cant....I cant go on without you....." She whimpered and my eyes widened. She leaned in and kissed my lips and pulled away hiccupping and her eyes desperate for reassurance.

I brought her to an embrace again and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders. I smiled and kissed her neck. "Mia....I love you and no one else. Clara is like a younger sister to me.....I could never compare her to you. I love you more than anyone else in the world Mia." I told her and she seemed to calm down a little. I pulled away and laid her down on the pillows again.

I gently wiped the trails of tears on her cheeks and kissed her eyes softly. I smiled a little and traced the back of my fingers on her cheeks and she gave a small smile making my heart leap. She finally smiled....

I buried my face in her neck and kissed and sucked various spots leaving marks. I wouldn't give myself to anyone else besides her and I would never let anyone take her away from me. The marks I was giving her and this night would prove that she and I were going to be together forever. I came back up and kissed her lips.

Tonight it would be just me and Mia.

>>Timeskip morning

I groaned slightly as I opened my eyes. I squinted my eyes looking at the ceiling. I was lying on my back and I felt refreshed. I turned my head to the side and saw Mia sleeping next to me. I smiled lovingly and turned to sleep on my side facing her.

Her eyes were closed softly and her breathing was deep. Her lips were slightly parted and I felt the urge to kiss her.

The bed sheet covered only the lower half of her body and my face heated up slightly seeing her bare chest and stomach. But then again, we had become one with each other last night. I chuckled softly to myself and put an arm around her and pulled her to my chest. I pulled the covers up and covered her till her shoulders.

I propped myself on one arm and gently caressed her head with the other. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Even while asleep, she looked so angelic. I kissed her head softly and continued to watch her.

It actually surprised me.....when she had cried last night, I had never in my life expected a girl to feel jealous or scared of losing me as a lover. But Mia was so frightened yesterday....especially when she said she had no one left beside me. My resolution of making her happy and smile all the time had become stronger after yesterday. And it made me happy that she was jealous....it somehow made me proud and confident about myself.

I smiled and brought her closer, hugging her small body to mine and pushing her face into the crook of my neck. The warmth in my chest spread throughout my body and I sighed in absolute bliss.

"Mia, I love you."

Clara pov:

Its time to get jean back for myself! Just because they got married, doesn't mean Jean would love her. He was already starting to fall for me and I smirked. I wouldn't lose! Jean and I would be together!

I walked into their house but I was stopped by his mom. "Clara....what are you doing here?" I glared at her. "I have come to take back what's mine!" I yelled and she flinched. "Jean is married Clara.....I think you should give up." I felt uncontrollable rage. Who was she to tell me to give up?! Just because she decided to let Mia be with Jean, doesn't mean I would! I would have him for myself!

I slapped her and she looked at me with wide eyes. "Clara...." "Listen here Jennifer! I will get what I want and no one can stop me! You know that too! Don't get in my way and make me angry! I wont hesitate to make my parents show you your place!" I yelled and she flinched. Jean's father and grandpa were also there and I glared at them too making them flinch back.

I walked to Jean's room and quietly opened the door. I smiled and giggled. I would wake him up and then we would go out on a date without the b****being able to stop us! I stepped inside and looked at the bed but froze.

Jean was lying on his side and caressing Mia's head. She was still asleep and they were sleeping close to each other. I looked to the side to see all of their clothes on the floor.....and the bed sheet up to her bare shoulders.

My eyes went wide and I felt furious. Last night they.....they couldn't have....could they? But Jean...he loved me! He couldn't have....they couldn't have done it last night! I clenched my hand and my jaw. I felt every bit of my hopes fall when Jean hugged her as close as possible to him. "I love you, Mia..." He said and I clenched my fists tighter.

I stepped out of the room and glared at the floor. I stomped out of their house after giving another glare to his parents and grandpa. Now that even Jean had pushed me away, I would make sure that Mia, Jean and his entire family would pay for going against me. I always get what I want and if I cant have it....no one can.

They don't know who they were messing with....and they would find out soon enough!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote!

Comment! 

:D :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 510 13
Amaya Uchiha is only 12 years old, yet she is stronger than an usual child of her age. There are many reasons but one of them is that, the night of t...
134K 3.2K 40
(Previously known as The Uzumaki-Namikaze Twins. I changed the name and cover because it didn't fit with my story well! But this is better!) What if...
404K 15.4K 28
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
59.8K 2.4K 16
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...