Our Next Chapter

By KeepOnSmiling

Blakelyn and Harry finally have their own place with their little family. As they start to deal with their ad... More

Before Reading!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight (P1)
Chapter Eight (P2)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
NEW BOOK!

Chapter Twenty Seven

2.1K 58 1
By KeepOnSmiling

Blakelyn's POV:

I woke up with Harry's arms wrapped around me. I smiled and rubbed his arms. "Morning." I heard him say softly. "Morning." I said back to him. I felt him put his arms around my waist. I smiled when he kissed my bare back. "I had a great time last night." I turned to look at him. "Me too." He smiled and pecked my lips. I laughed as he kissed down my neck. He rolled over on top of me and I sighed happily, running my fingers through the hair on his neck. "I love you so much." I whispered. "I love you too." He smiled and kissed me.

Harry grabbed my hand as we went into a restaurant. "Hello, how many are there?" The host asked. "Two." Harry said and he nodded before taking us to a booth with a view of the harbor. "Look how beautiful it is." I smiled and looked out the window. "Yeah." He smiled and held my hand. I looked at him as he kissed my hand.

"Hey!" I smiled at the twins as they toddled towards me. "Did you have fun with Grandma and Grandpa?" I asked them. "Yeah!" They both yelled. I smiled and picked them up. "Thanks for watching them." I said to Harry's mom. "No problem. They're so good." She smiled. "Say bye." I said and they waved as we walked outside. I put them in the car before getting in. "Dada's at home waiting for us." I smiled at them. "Dada!" They giggled as I started to drive.

I fixed the twins a bowl of baked ziti and put it at their spots on the table. Harry and I have started feeding them at the family dining table. I sat down and began eating. "Is it yummy?" I smiled and they nodded, putting more noodles in their mouth. "We should go somewhere." He said to me. "Like..?" I lifted my eyebrows when I looked at him. "Oregon?" He asked and I smiled. "Do you want to go to Oregon?" I asked them. "Yeah!" They smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124 1 30
Twin sisters Ella and Willow, though identical in looks, couldn't be any more different in terms of personality. On their 14th birthday, they discove...
115K 4.5K 41
Kristen moves into town hoping for a new and simple life after the death of her parents but when she ends up moving in next door to twins, Ethan and...
690K 12.9K 27
(Book 1 of the MOPB series) Blakelyn is the only girl of 5 brothers. Her 5 older brothers are very over-protective. when she even talks to a boy, her...
7.7K 260 35
(You are 17, Hayes is 17, and the twins are 18) What happens when a set of twins move into your house?