Ruin Your Childhood //Complet...

Cry_Writes_

Think your childhood was great? Think it was perfect and filled with great shows? Sorry, that's why I'm here... Еще

Ruin Your Childhood {Stories and Pictures}
Shaggy and Scooby?!
Cinderella
The Little Mermaid, Ariel
Beauty and the Beast
Pinocchio
Sleeping Beauty
The Lion King
Snow White
Bambi
Spongebob
Rapunzel
Phineas And Ferb
My Little Pony
Adventure Time
Rugrats
Ask What You Want Ruined Next
Powerpuff Girls
Wall-e
Courage The Cowardly Dog
Dora The Explorer
Regular Show
Frozen
Fox and the Hound
Wonder Pets
Dexter's Laboratory
Animal Crossing
Alice in Wonderland
Squidward TV GIF (MY EYEEEEESSS)
Pokemon Ash
Aladdin
Hercules (The Disney Movie)
Hunchback of Notre Dame
Pocahontas
Max and Ruby
Ed Edd and Eddy
Fairly Odd Parents
Hey Arnold
----Not An Update----
Lilo and Stitch
Johnny Bravo
Mulan
Tekken and Street Fighter
Kim Possible
Lion King & Hercules (Scarr)
Care Bears
Tom and Jerry
Charlie Brown
The Magic School Bus
Caillou
Toy Story 3
Mario
The Smurfs
Clifford the Big Red Dog
Blues Clues
Saved By The Bell
PPG and SJ
Kingdom Hearts
Walt Disney
Peter Pan
Finding Nemo
Johnny Test
ICarly (Mixed with Drake & Josh)
Danny Phantom & Timmy Turner
Finishing Off<><>
ICarly(Mixed With Draco and Josh) Theory 2
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Casper The Friendly Ghost
Transformers
The Pixar Theory
Garfield
Pokemon
Inspector Gadget
Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends
Teen Titans
The Challenge?! (Authors Note)
Due Date
Winners! <3

My Neighbor Totoro

10K 266 84
Cry_Writes_

My Neighbor Totoro is a beloved children's film or is it...

There's some crazy theory I found online that Totoro is death... I don't buy it but Studio Ghibli movies usually deal with the spirit world so you never know...

1.It is saying that Totoro is in fact messenger of Death, and whoever sees him will soon die. The hospital that the sister's mother was in was based on a real hospital for terminally-ill patients. 

2. Later in the story the villagers find a slipper in a pond, which is in fact May's, at this point she has already drowned in the pond. Satsuki lied that the slipper wasn't Mei's out of denial. Ever since this scene, the sisters appeared to have no shadow. 

3. Satsuki pleaded the Totoro and the cat-bus to take her to where Mei is, while on the cat-bus, says "Nobody can see us...", this scene is Satsuki leading herself to the land of the dead (by taking the cat-bus). 

4. At the hospital, the mother says "I think I feel May and Satsuki smiling there in that tree..." Why don't the sisters go and see their mom if they are already there? Why do they just leave the corn there instead? It is said that the sisters were dead at that point, and the Japanese pronunciation of "corn" is similar to "kill child". 

5. The final scenes seem to be a happy epilogue, but they in fact happened "before" the major events in the movie. 

6. The movie was set in a place in Japan where there was a case of murdering of two sisters which happened in the 60s. This event took place on May 1st, while the sister's names are Satsuki (May in Japanese) and Mei (May in English). In the real life case, the younger sister was missing first and the older sister was seen to be looking for her frantically. Next day, the younger sister's body was found in the forest (stabbed to death). The older sister was in such a state of shock and kept rambling ambiguous words about seeing a "cat monster", "great big racoon monster" etc to the police. The sisters were in fact from a single-parent family (mother died of illness). 

Ever since these rumors started to circulate, people have been calling Ghibli for verification "is Totoro Death" "Why don't the sisters have shadows later in the movie", and Ghibli made announcment on their blog site about the shadow issue saying that there was no shadow because the animators decided there was no shadow needed in those scenes (maybe bc of light source etc). 

Truthfully, I never saw this. I only know about Totoro because of Joey Graceffa.  xD But ouch... xD 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

264 29 27
Memories..... How sweet they are..... How bitter they are..... All so bitter sweet..... this does have mature content. please be aware of this. Thank...
7.6K 263 27
You can leave comment or message me your Truth Or Dare for the Creepypasta people ^-^ ill do all and give you credit!!!
160K 3.7K 89
well the title says it all. These are a few jokes, puns, and weird facts I've heard, read, ect. So enjoy :D
the night alex

Боевик

110 0 9
hi i'm going to right some more storys in here it just a weird story so yea i hope enjoy i'm sorry for the story being weird i made them when i was a...