Gravity Falls One-Shots

By SkyPieFanFictions

Gravity Falls FanFiction. ON HIATUS! A series of one-shots/shorts that take place in the Gravity Falls univer... More

Gravity Falls One-Shots Request Page
White and Blue Hat (Dipper)
Lost In The Woods (Dipper)
As If (Dipper)
Hiatus, I will explain.
The Guest (Dipper)
Author's note
Plotless (Teenaged!Reader)
Oh Yeah/My Treat (Mabel)
Name (Good!Demon!Dipper)(Short)
Generous (Short)
A Trade (Stan/Ford)
TMI [Too Much Information] (Mature)
A Trade 2 (Stan/Ford)
Author's Note
Rich and Snobby (Pacifica)(Mature)
A Trade 3 (Stan/Ford)
Fishing (Chutzpar)(Short)
Help (Multiple)
A Trade 4 (Stan/Ford)(Final)
Drunk and Stupid (Crack)
Too Dark (BillDip) (Short)
For the Kill (Dipper)
GIVE ME THE CRACK! (No One in Particular) (Crack)
YouTube: YouScrewed Edition (Sample)
Tell Me (Guess?)
The BEST in the World! (Dipper)
Happy- SHIT! (No Romantic Relationship)
F*ck! (Wendy)(Short)
Who? (Short)
papers, please (Wendy)
Let It Go! (Dipper)(Unfinished)
Kick His Ass (Stan)(Short)
Metamorphosis (Dipper)
Erratic Behavior (Dipper)
Rich and Snobby: Part 2 (Pacifica) [Mature]
In Sickness: Part 1 (Dipper)
NEW COVER + UPDATES

Some People (Ford)

485 7 0
By SkyPieFanFictions

Child-to-Adulthood!Reader
The Rest is a Surprise! Get Over it!

Some people are tall

Some people are short

Some people have long hair

Some people have short hair

Some people like girls

Some people like guys

Some people like neither

Some people like both

Some people have grandparents

I have a grunkle (he's not my grunkle, but I call him that anyway!)

Some people have five fingers

My grunkle has six (isn't he the coolest?!)

Some people are dark

Some people are light

Some people are snow

Some people are stars

Some people are good

Some people are bad

Some people have penises

Some people have vag

Some people fight interdimensional space demons

Some people fight politics

In the end of my poem

All people are people

     The crowd slowly began to clap, one by one, as the words falling from the child's mouth struck them in the heart. The child blushed, hiding their face behind the paper their poem was on. The crowd cheered and whooped and hollared at the message thrown at them from a little child, one raised in a society where everyone was equal, no matter what color your skin was, no matter what sexuality you were, no matter what religion you practiced. The adults in the crowd remembered the fight it took to have equality for all people, and they were grateful their efforts were passed to their children.

     Stanford Pines, the (adoptive) great uncle of this child, smiled proudly at this child, as his great niece, Mabel Pines, and great nephew, Dipper Pines, jumped from their seats and dashed to their little sibling to lift them into the air. His brother, Stanley Pines, patted him on the shoulder, "We certainly helped raise a pretty good kid, didn't we, Sixer?" Ford sighed in content, interlocking his fingers. The scientist was proud of what had become of these children, especially Reeder. They were younger than Dipper and Mabel, but they had already begun to bloom into their own personality. Selfless, ready to defend their family, but smart, knowing when to drop the ball.

     "Grunkle Ford?"

     A small voice called to him, pulling him from his thoughts.

     They were in the Shack. Ford was sitting alone in the living room, staring at some old photos. The scientist looked up, meeting a bright pair of shining orbs, staring at him as if he was the most interesting man in the world. That memory, about five years ago today, was a representation of this kid. The one who loved everyone, but knew when to call it quits. It was almost as if they were the perfect balance between Dipper and Mabel. Almost as if they took the even amount of each trait and put it into themselves. Ford sometimes wished he was as level headed as this kid.

     This kid wouldn't spend hours in a lab, trying to figure out formulas and algorithms to their latest project until they literally fell asleep onto their desk. This kid would pause before the stress overwhelmed them. They would take a step back, and ask what was wrong with their current process. What's wrong with the process? They would ask. What can I do to fix this? Ford wanted to be this kid. Ford leaned back in the recliner, sighing as his legs were pushed up.

     "Is something wrong?" They asked, their maturing voice tugging at his conscious. Ford grinned at them, running a hand over their cheek as he contemplated a lie. "Grunkle Ford, are you worried about Mabel? I know she might get into a little bit of trouble, but Dipper will help her through. They're both in the same university." Ford chuckled, nodding his head, "I'm not worried about them. Those two will always get themselves out of trouble." "Then what are you worried about?" They sat themselves on his lap, curling into a small ball. They seemed genuinely concerned with his well being.

     "I'm worried about you, Ree." "Me?" They questioned, lowering their gaze to the floor. "Why? I'm fine. There are no more demons coming after us." They were so innocent, yet, at the same time, Ford knew they weren't as clueless as they seemed. They knew everything. "I know." "Then, why?" Ford stroked the back of their head, scowling as the reoccurring thoughts swarmed his head. They'll always come back, and you heard him. He's coming for them. "Sometimes, people worry over things. Even if they know it's irrational. Even if there is no danger, they'll still fear it."

     "You're scared Bill will find us? Wherever he is?"

     They were different. They didn't completely understand fear or anxiety.

     "Always."

      Reeder wrapped their arms around Ford, closing their eyes and burying their face into his neck. "I'll protect us. I'll do it the same way I did last time if I have to." Ford's hand found his way to the scar under their shirt. "What's wrong? Are you scared?" "I'm not scared of you!" "You're not? I can change that... what are you doing? Seriously, put that down. Ow- OW! WHAT THE HELL KID?!" He cringed at the thought. "I don't ever want you to do something so reckless ever again." "I saved us, Grunkle Ford." "It was impulsive and uncharacteristic of you! You could've gotten yourself killed!" "You know that's impossible." "Irrational fears."

     Ree pulled themselves away, straddling his legs in the recliner. Their young eyes beamed up at him, so much optimism, yet knowing so much was wrong. "I'll protect us. I always do." Ford held their cheek in his palm, smiling sadly, "I know you will." I wish you didn't.

     "Then why are you so scared?" Reed placed their hands on either side of his face, mouth agape and ready to question him again. Ford held both of their hands into his own, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. I can't lose you. Ree pressed their lips against his for a second, held them there, then pulled away. "I'm not going anywhere." With a small blush, Ford lifted them off of his lap and put them on their feet.

     "I'm afraid it won't last forever."

Some people die to fate.

     "Get into your stations!" Reeder lifted their sword, ready to fight. They were ready. "Ree!" The reader swung around, facing the figure calling out to them. Ford squeezed Ree with all his might. He didn't want to let them go, even though he had to. None of them had a choice. Ree pulled away too soon. They stared up at him with optimism, even though they knew it was a death sentence. Even they didn't know if they'd make it back alive. Ford bit his lip. This young adult had grown so much before his eyes. It wasn't his child. It wasn't his family. They simply picked them up off the streets. Although they always talked about how they adopted them.

     "Stanford."

     He shook his head, "It shouldn't have to be this way." Ree smiled, although it hardly reached their eyes. They shook their head, their mouth unable to form words. Ford seeked something under their shirt, his rough hands dancing over smooth skin. His wide eyes were terrified. Almost in reassurance, Ree guided his hands to the plate embedded into their skin. A smooth and cold surface hidden by cloth and armor. The scientist pressed his hands there, meeting Ree's gaze. "I'll protect us. I promise." "I don't want you to go." Ree hugged him one final time before the boss called them into combat.

     They never responded.

Some people create their own fate.

     Ford was waiting when they dashed into the Shack, dropping their belongings at the door. The older man rushed from the kitchen, "Ree!" The reader character was beaten and bruised from combat, seen more clearly as they stripped themselves of clothes. They took one look at him, and leapt into his open arms. Without any consideration of who else was in the house, pants disappeared in a magic trick of pleasure.

     They weren't family.

     This was allowed.

     They could have this bliss.

     Stan wolf whistled from the next room.

I'm not supposed to exist, yet I do

     It was supposed to be different. All of it. He wasn't even supposed to be there. Reeder could believe he managed to interrupt the magic. All of their magic was gone, and they couldn't believe they let him do that to them. Time's up, Magic Bird.

     Ree collapsed against the car, panting as the enormous swell of pain interrupted their walk. Dipper caught notice, and stopped Mabel so they could help Reeder walk. The twins struggled to get them into the house. Dipper ultimately sacrificed himself to dash and find one of their grunkles. Mabel stayed with Reeder, trying to comfort them as weakness took hold. Ford was the first to respond, and snatched up Ree in his arms and rushed them inside. Stan was ready to help in anyway he could, but he just didn't know what to do. "Bro, you have to tell me what to do!" "I don't know what's wrong with them!" Stan lifted their shirt to look at the metal sheet out of nothing more than a wild guess. All of the Pines gaped at what they saw.

     The metal sheet was broken. A clear crack ran down the center, similar to open wounds after a knife ran over flesh. Ford froze, unable to process any sort of logic to the situation. Dipper took Mabel outside.

     "Who has the ability to affect magic, Sixer?"

     Stanford gritted his teeth, lowering his gaze and curling his knuckles. "Bill."

I might not be around when you realize it

     "How nice of you to join us!" Ree's magic swirled around their plate, forming the shape of a slightly triangular object. Out of magic came an evil demon, not Bill, but the magic inside of Ree itself. It giggled, a strange shape forming. It was an orb, shining brightly like a dying star. But the orb quickly changed shape, into a cube, then a pyramid, then a prism, before finally shaping itself into a distinguishable object. A bird. Still glowing white. Stan pulled Ford away from the demon as it spread its wings. "Who else is with you!?" Ford screamed over the loud screech of the bird. "Who else?" The triangle sprung into existence, amused eyes and all. The bird shuffled away from the demon, but he snatched its wing and forced it back. "So this is the spirit that got stuck here?" A blue chain curled itself around the bird and yanked it off the body. Bill swirled around it, pinching his tie with two fingers. "A lot less inspiring than I was hoping. After all, you guys grew pretty attached to it." "Stay away from them!" "What was its name again? Eder? It seems like a Eeder." Bill chuckled, "Oh, who am I kidding? It's not going to matter what its name is. Soon, it'll be DEAD!"

     The bird demon tore through the chains, diving back into the metal plate. Bill laughed, "That mortal body won't protect you! If anything, it'll make you weaker!" The cracks in the metal seeped out white light. Reeder leapt up from the couch, slamming into the triangular demon with brute force, and disorienting the demon. "Oof. That was a hard hit, I'll tell you, Bird."

     Reeder scrambled away from Bill, standing between him and Ford and Stan. From their limping, it was clear that they weren't in the best shape to fight now. The triangular being squinted at them. "I'll give you determination, that's for sure. Sing a whole song about it. Maybe a parody for a video game. Then proceed to play that video game after listening to parody of said game." Reeder rolled their eyes. Great fourth wall break. Bill chuckled, "Why don't you fight me like a real demon would?" Reeder gritted their teeth, "I am (not) a real demon." The two sides conflicted. Human. Demon. Fighting, opposed. Bill realized he wasn't going to win this argument. The demon hurled something at them.

     Dust swirled around them, most of the impact soaked up by the shield conjured by the bird demon. Show him a demon. But we're human. Reeder slung a spell back, slashing through the magical barrier surrounding Bill. Their legs threatened to collapse underneath them, and they found themselves using their shield to hold themselves upright. "Impressive. You really want to play the body game, don't you?" Bill lifted his cane, "Fine. But don't say I didn't warn you."

     Reeder was struck with a flash of light, immediately tranforming Bill from his triangular demon form to a human body. Ford gasped at the tranformation, and Stan had to gather his strength to keep his brother away from the action. Humanoid Bill swung his cane away from his chest, examining his outfit. He buttoned the top button on his brick patterned golden vest, then smoothed the wrinkles on his slacks. "I feel like I'm missing something. Ah, yes!" With a snap of his fingers, a hat appeared, floating above his golden blond hair. Reeder growled, watching the demon adjust into his new form. An eyepatch covered his missing eye, yet they deemed it unnecessary, as his hair was just long enough to fall over it. Bill grinned, "Now, shall we start?" "Give me my magic."

     With a heavy sigh, Bill snapped his fingers.

     Reeder stepped forward, more confident strides, away from the Pines. "Keep them out of it!" They demanded, voice loud and confident. Bill squinted at them, then blinked - or winked, Reeder wasn't sure - and snapped his fingers. They weren't in the Shack. They and Bill - and the Pines - were in an arena, surrounded by hundreds of demons. None of them resembled the forms Reeder or Bill took when they were in demon form, oddly enough. Ford and Stan watched from a tower, given a clear view of the arena as a whole and intimidating guards. "I'm sure you know by now what this is about." "I won't let you." The black iris of Bill burned bright red, "You don't have a choice."

I hope you understand what I'm doing for you

     As the battle commenced, Stanford paced back and forth in the tower. Stanley felt helpless to calm his brother. No matter what he said, Ford didn't listen. He kept muttering to himself, trying to unlock some sort of solution to the problem at hand. Ford heard a uproar in the crowd, and swung to see what was occurring.

     Reeder leapt up, kicking at the air to avoid an attack by Bill. The demons kept throwing spells at each other, until Reeder got close enough to punch Bill. They slugged the demon across the face, forcing him down to the dirt. They leapt into the air, conjuring an axe in their hands. The gravity of the arena pulled them back down towards Bill, and they readied themselves to wham him with the axe. The demon, stunned, was prepared, and threw a sword in the wake of the axe. Reeder saw the daze in his gaze before he slung them away, and they skidded across the arena with a plan.

     Reeder charged, and drew back their axe further with every step. They began to swing, and when the blade came into contact with Bill's flesh-

     "AGH."

     Hot, burning red pain sliced through them.

     Ford froze.

     Stan gaped.

     The crowd cheered.

     Bill smirked.

     "This world is mine." The demon pushed  their sword away from his face with a single finger, which was enough for them to drop it entirely. Their attention fell to the sword jabbing through their abdomen.

     Through their cracked plates.

     The glow which emanated from the cracks grew brighter with the latest edition of fractures. Reeder wanted to scream. They felt the world drop around them as Bill ran his gloved fingers over their cheeks. His grin made them feel powerless. "B-Bill..." "We almost had it together, Eeder." The two demons leaned closer together, "We almost had the world together." And now, you're going to take the world. Alone. Reeder closed their eyes. "What ever made you turn your back on our project is over. Your power is mine now, and I can break the barrier."

     Bill took the handle of his sword. Reeder glanced up at the tower, unable to see inside, but knowing who was there. They knew this was the end. They knew Ford wouldn't be able to accept it.

     "What a shame." Bill interrupted their thoughts. "We could've been such a great team."

     The sword sliced through flesh and metal like a hot knife through butter.

     The bird from earlier screeched as it took off from it's previous host, attempting an escape before they were captured and killed. It spread its wings wide, caught a breeze, and swooped into the wind. A hand caught its tail, and slammed it against the dirt. "Not so fast." The bird screeched, begging for its life, begging for another chance. Bill snatched the bird by the throat, grinning and laughing. "This world is mine." The bird stopped struggling, idly hanging its wings by its sides.

     "It's mine."

It doesn't matter, if you're seeing this, the world is dead

----

Hello Wattpad Land!

This took a long time to write, tbh. I had a bit of writer's block when writing this, and I have ten other one-shots I'm trying to write after this. So...

HELP WANTED!
DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!?
WHY AM I STILL YELLING!?
Which of the one-shots you've seen so far do you want to see extended/remade? It can be as early as White and Blue Hat' and as late as Too Dark. Don't forget to request too! I always do requests!

Until next time...

BYE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 68 22
!!Finished!! Dipper has always been protective of Mabel. Its how siblings are, looking out for each other. However, recently Dipper has started actin...
Billdip By No

Fanfiction

78.5K 1.7K 34
Like every cheesey Billdip fanfic bill and dipper make a deal. *trigger warning* Rape Miscarriage Sexual abuse I want to make this clear I am a d...
187K 6.7K 23
Set after the events of "Not What He Seems." "Grunkle Stan, I trust you." The words struck hard in Dipper's heart and he knows that something has cha...
1.6K 330 63
Book 2. Comes after You Thought Wrong. Also written by me. Dipper, Mabel, Stan, Ford, Wendy, Soos, eh the entire gang really, have finally sent Bill...