Devil's Plaything

By Astroid

Mira, a college Sophomore, interrupts a deal with the Devil. After the demon corners her, she is sure he's go... More

Your Bio Lab Partner's Life Probably Isn't Worth Your Soul
A Cruel Sense of Humor
MIA
The Devil's in the Details
A Friend
Tic-Tac's and Master Plans
Like A Soul
Control
Noah
Thirty Seconds
Big Macs and Awful Plans
Trapped
Samantha's Night In
Noah and Adam and Aiden
Heaven or Hell
A Spark
There She Is
Lessons
Wicked Virtues
Suspicious Alibis
Role Play
Dangerous Games
Prove It
Lover's Quarrel
Party Crashers
Cat and Mouse
Undermined
Before
Mark
Ten Good Minutes
Shocks and Shots
Echoes
Necktie
Heat
Faust
Capabilities

The Devil's Plaything

257K 2.6K 249
By Astroid

The Devil's Plaything:

Mira, a college Sophomore, interrupts a deal with the Devil. After the demon corners her, she is sure he's going to kill her. But, luckily for her, he is too fascinated with her soul to end her life. Or perhaps she's not so lucky after all.

With help from new friends, she will stop at nothing to reclaim her life. But what will happen when she has to face her undeniable attraction to the evil, albeit stunning individual who put her in this situation? And how much time does she have to save her soul before their attraction to one another becomes something far more sinister?

Note: I created this trailer to hype you all up about the story, but that doesn't mean the characters look like the actors in the trailer (I just happened to think the hard-to-find clips I used to make the trailer fit the story best). However, there are no determinate ethnicities/races/heights/weights or any other appearance factors other than hair and eye color described for any characters unless it serves a plot point. Please do imagine them however you best picture them!

And here is a link to the playlist, for those who like to listen to music while they read: http://bit.ly/2rlXLZv

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
18.7K 926 12
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟎 𝐈𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚π₯ π‘π¨π¦πšπ§πœπž π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬--- She... A kind-hearted girl... While they... arrogant and rude spoilt brats... Bu...
247 34 6
At just sixteen she's pushed into a world of divine destiny: tasked with assassinating a god. Betrayed by her only family, she faces certain death...
645K 23.5K 31
**COMPLETED** "TELL ME WHY YOU SPECIFICALLY CHOSE MY LIFE TO RUIN?" Her heart was beating out of her chest. She thought she might just die right the...