flower | zayn malik

By BookOfBandz

he was an autistic man who was in love with his precious flower. [interracial] © BookOfBandz 2017 started :... More

Flower | Number 9's
Flower | The Friends
Flower | 11 o'clock
Flower | Ride Offers
Flower | Vero Dates
Flower | Co-Workers
Flower | The Streets
Flower | His Place
Flower | Next Morning
Flower | Planning It
Flower | The Patches
Flower | Walk-Ins
Flower | The Weekend
Flower | On Saturdays
Flower | Cherry Tops
Flower | Dates PT 1
Flower | Dates PT 2
Flower | A Surprise
Flower | The Battles
Flower | Secrets Away
Flower | Upside Down
Flower | New Lessons
Flower | Early Hours
Flower | Chile PT 1
Flower | Chile PT 2
Flower | Joyous Times
Flower | His B-Day
Flower | Big Trophies
Flower | Pink Roses

Flower | Taxi Horns

5.9K 268 25
By BookOfBandz

Flower | Taxi Horns

A month has passed from the last time we witnessed something great between Yaremy and Zayn. It was now the month of May and it has been raining a lot lately. Yarlemy wasn't use to this type of weather since she was born and raised in South America and the weather in Chile was much different from London's weather. She had to get use to this place, including the different time zones, the weather, and the different people. Yarlemy missed her home, yet she is glad that she made this move because this was for the better.

She missed her parents, her siblings, and her home that she grew up in. Chile is where it all started and sometimes she wishes that she could be with her family. She was the oldest out of four, and being the oldest out of four boys was pretty hectic. Her parents worked majority of the time which meant that she had to sacrifice a lot for her brothers. They are all Chilean and African American, and being able to speak English and Spanish fluently. Her roots is very important to her because it is what makes her unique.

Her dark chocolate skin was rich and so soft. She was made out of dark cocoa and sweet honey. Yarlemy was a prestigious woman and she didn't even know it herself. People envied her beautiful complexion of her skin, that is what drove people to make her feel bad. Either they insult her full on or make humorous racial jokes to make her feel embarrassed. If she ignored other people's opinions and love herself then she would be the most confident woman in the world. But she was still young, and she was growing to become a much better person.

Zayn found Yarlemy very attractive. He didn't have to beat around the bush when he is telling how pretty she actually looks. Sometimes he wishes that Yarlemy knew how beautiful she was and embrace it. Zayn didn't pay attention to women but he paid attention to Yarlemy the second he laid eyes on her. He didn't have a certain type exactly but he saw Yarlemy as the most beautifulest girl on this planet earth. He wanted her to know how beautiful she really is, and how she needs to stop acting insecure about herself. Zayn thought she was perfect.

"Hello, welcome to L'Oreal's Beauty Boutique," Yarlemy sung warmly as she trimmed her last client's hair.

"H-Heelloo," said the customer who's voice sounded awful familiar to a person she has been thinking about all day.

Stopping what she was doing she saw Zayn keeping his distance as he shyly looked down at his shoes.

"Hey Zayn, what brings you here?" Yarlemy smiles, feeling happy that her day has gotten better by just the sight of him.

"S-Surprise," he shrugs taking a glance at her than back at his shoes.

"Well, that's very nice of you," she smiles then finished cutting the client's hair. "You're all finished."

"Thank you," says the redhead who paid Yarlemy and left with her new short hairstyle.

Yarlemy placed the money in her pocket then faced Zayn who stood there quite nervously, "Hey handsome, everything okay?"

"S'fine," he shrugs shaking his head so she wouldn't worry about him. She was so nice sometimes, and in a weird way it bugged him.

"Well that was my last customer, do you want to leave or something?" Yarlemy asks cleaning her station.

"T-That'll..be nice," Zayn nodded fumbling with his fingers.

"Great, just give me a minute," Yarlemy says going to the back to of the salon to get her things.

When she walked in the back she saw Liam and Demi making out.

"You two are gross," Yarlemy exaggerates making them both pull away.

"So? Go kiss Zayn," Demi scoffs.

"Maybe I will," Yarlemy rolled her eyes as she grabbed her jacket and headed to the main part of the salon where Zayn was looking around. They made eye contact and she smiled at him. "Do you want me to come over? Or you want to eat at Vero?"

"V-Vero..sounds nice," Zayn tells her.

It has been about two months since Yarlemy and Zayn has met each other. They have been building chemistry between the two of them and it has been wonderful. If they wanted to spend time with each other if they weren't busy then they would always be one call away. Their work hours gave them a chance to see each other probably three times a week and they also had a chance to hang out over the weekend as well. Zayn and Yarlemy were slowly falling for each other, and they both knew it because they both wanted it to happen.

"Let's go then," Yarlemy cautiously took his hand so they could walk out together.

Vero wasn't that far from her job, and it wasn't that far from his job either. It was a good walking distance and it gave them a time to share a decent conversation between one another, and if they didn't talk then it was always a nice comfortable silence between the two of them.

So once they got to Vero they ordered their usual and Yarlemy ended up paying since she wanted to. Zayn always paid because it was the right thing to do and Liam said 'it's always the man's job to pay for the lady's food, it shows how much of a gentleman you are' but this time Yarlemy paid, breaking that stereotype.

They sat down at their usual spot continuing their conversation where they left off. Zayn was slowly getting better at his communication skills, he still didn't hold much eye contact but it was a working progress. He hasn't showed his true emotions to anybody else except for Liam, but this girl and make him blush and make him smile which was a true bonus. Zayn liked being around her because she made him feel much more alive.

Once their food came around their conversation died down so they could eat. But when they were finished they continued to chat.

"Do you ever think about us going on a date?" Yarlemy asks with shy smile.

Zayn rolled his lips to the side in thought. The first date ended up turning into something else and they really haven't discussed going on another one.

"We don't have to if you don't want to Zayn," she says after he didn't respond.

He felt bad now, he looked at her for a quick moment, "S-Second..try?"

"You want to try again?" She asks with a bit of hope in her voice.

Zayn nodded, "N-No c-chicken..t-this time..I-I promise."

"Pinky promise?" Yarlemy questions.

"G-Guess so," he trails off and then hooked their pinkies together before he pulled away.

After a while they decided to leave Vero, but once they stepped out on the sidewalk it began to rain.

"Mi pelo se va a arruinar de esta lluvia estúpida," Yarlemy whined, which translated to: my hair is going to get ruin with this stupid rain.

Zayn had no idea what she said bit he giggled slightly at how irritated she sounded, and how attractive it was. He unexpectedly took her hand before they both got into a taxi.

"It hard for me to get a taxi but it seems to be so easy for you," Yarlemy huffs crossing her arms over her chest while looking out the window.

"Skills," he giggled.

She turned to look at him, smirking she leaned in to whisper, "Well, maybe you should show me some of your skills, yeah?"

Zayn's whole entire body caught on fire the moment her lips brushed against his earlobe. He shifted in his seat and he looked down as his neck and his cheeks turned pink with hot emotion. He had no idea what she just did to him but he liked it a lot.

"Where to?" Asks the driver in an annoying tone.

"Reed's Flats," Yarlemy says to the driver.

"G-Going..home?" Zayn asks with a little frown.

"Yeah, and we both have work in the morning but maybe I can spend the night this weekend," Yarlemy proposes.

"G-Guess so," he sighs feeling a bit sad that he couldn't spend time with her longer.

"Babe, you know that means I'm coming over tomorrow," she says nudging his arm.

"Oh," he blushes. "D-Didn't..didn't realize."

Yarlemy found him so adorable that it literally warmed her heart. He was such a sweet human being and she is so blessed to spend time with him.

"We're here," says the driver boringly.

"Here you go," Yarlemy says paying through the slot. "And can you stay here for my friend? He needs a ride too."

"You guys have five minutes before I'm pulling off," he spat then slouched in his seat.

"Usted necesita tomar ese..palillo fuera de su culo," Yarlemy mumbled as she got out the car which translated to: you need to take that stick out your asshole.

Zayn and Yarlemy held hands racing to her front porch steps were a small roof covered them from the rain. She has not yet opened her front door, but instead she took a chance to admire this man as they stood there holding hands while trying to regain their breath. The rain was pouring harder than before and it set the whole entire scene.

"I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" Yarlemy says.

Zayn nodding then looked up to take a quick glance at her full lips then looking away, "S-Sounds nice."

"And you know that I really like you, yeah?" Yarlemy says with a gentle tone, trying to make some sort of eye contact but he was not looking at her at the moment.

"I k-know," Zayn nods with a tint of pink rising on his cheeks.

"Do you like me?" She then asks.

"Yes..a lot," he giggles, his eyes still looking down at his shiny shoes that was wet from the rain.

She smiled and lifted his chin so she could look at him. He squirmed at her touch and froze. Once she reached to stand on her tippy toes to lean in to kiss him the taxi driver started honking very loudly.

"One minute!" Yelled the man.

They both sighed because they both expected to kiss each other. Instead Yarlemy kissed him on the cheek which made Zayn pout for so many reasons.

"Goodnight Zayn," she murmurs quietly before walking in her house and closing the front door.

Zayn groaned out of annoyance and walked away from her porch steps. Letting the rain fall on him because he didn't care at the moment. He got back into the taxi and slouched in his seat, thinking about how it would he like to share his first kiss with Yarlemy in the rain.

-

that taxi driver would've caught the hands

vote/comment
- BookOfBandz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 4K 25
she was the thickest paintbrush in the bucket. * Book 2 of the Art Series * [interracial] © BookOfBandz 2017 started : (june 22nd, 2017) finished...
39.2K 1.8K 22
Book 1- My Brother's fiance (*where Liam was to marry Louis, Zayn's brother until shit happens*) Book 2- Mpreg followed by Memory loss. Book 3- Unexp...
82.4K 3.8K 25
* SEQUEL TO ROOMMATES * years after they went separate ways they united again back in california. and now, everything is at high tempo. [interracia...
147K 5.9K 24
Zayn is bored with his life. He has friends, but he feels like he's the annoying one that no one likes, so he doesn't really open up to them. He love...