Where do I start to say I'm s...

By NikitaisNerdy

poems describing depression suicide and school life in my perspective and how shit it is More

Authors Note
New School...New Life
One Slice...Two Slice
Can't take it anymore
Miss me with the BS
Misery
Why am I the problem
Waiting Patiently
I think I'm in love again...
Authors Note
Cutting with razors
Authors Note

Lover or Cheater

15 0 0
By NikitaisNerdy

The roses, dates, and presents are great.

I love your personality looks are lovable I could count on you.

Whenever I was in trouble you would come running to my rescue.

Like a superhero who is everlasting immortal to pain and suck out mine.

The next day I find out you were cheating with the biggest slut in school.

God can I be that much of a fool to fall for you I don't fucking care anymore  

Fuckboy is the name I call you in my phone never text you anymore nor see you.

How can I be played, do not deserve this shit, it tears me to bits?

Pain is a screaming emotion and can never be broken.

-Nikita Krutsky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 1.8K 34
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
118K 7K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
347K 12.1K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...