Empty Promises (Fragile Love...

By Kiki_KillSwitch

Now that Brody and Briley are older, they’ve realized how much they dearly need each other. Through thick and... More

Empty Promises (Fragile Love Sequel)
Chapter Two - Stupid Guy, Nice Body
Chapter Three - Classes
Chapter Five - Faithful
Chapter Six - Roller Coaster

Chapter Four - Outburst

1.4K 27 4
By Kiki_KillSwitch

I was going to upload this yesterday but I had to fix my computer, or rather my game *cough* sims *cough*I’m a nerd >:3

____

Brody’s POV

So Briley and I are doing the complete opposite of what we were supposed to be doing. Instead of staying at home all the time, we’re out with Zoey, Ryan and Katrina. The only time we’re home is when we go to bed and when we wake up; it’s all because of our damn roommates. They’re seriously pissing me off. I have no time to do…things with Briley anymore and honestly my brain isn’t the only thing that’s pissed off.

It’s been about a week already, it was Saturday morning and I’m pretty sure Dylan was coming out here later to see us; thank god. Maybe he and I can take out Gabriel so we have one less roommate to worry about, I’m pretty sure we’d need Steven if we wanted to take out Tyler. He’s freaking huge. But that’s not the point; Gabriel gets on my nerves every time I see him. The way he looks at us, what he says. He’s fucking lucky he’s bigger than me.

I decided to let Briley sleep in, or at least until I’m done showering, and walked out into the living room. Tyler was sitting on the couch with a bowl of cereal, and as usual he seemed to have misplaced his shirt. I swear he’s trying to be that Taylor Lautner idiot from Twilight; he almost never wears a shirt in the dorm. Without a word I walked back into the room, I don’t want to talk to that dunce while I try to have a peaceful breakfast. Last time I had a conversation with him I couldn’t get him to say one sarcastic or mean thing, not that I want to converse with an asshole it’s just…come on! No one can be that nice without having something terribly wrong with them.

That’s my take on it anyways.

“Briley, come on Zoey just texted me Dylan’s going to be here in a few minutes.” I slipped on my shirt as Briley was straightening his hair and leaned on the doorframe to our bathroom. Thank god each room has its own bathroom; I’d kill myself if I had to share one with those two. Briley grabbed part of his bangs and slowly, with his tongue sticking out, straightened it; I watched with utter curiosity and confusion as he did so. If I spent an hour getting ready every morning…I’d be nowhere in life and yet Briley does it all the time and probably does better in his classes than I do.

“Alright.” Briley unplugged the straightner and looked at himself in the mirror to ‘perfect’ himself; he looks perfect as ever in my eyes. I smiled and hugged him from behind, quite possibly the closest we’ve been in the dorm aside from when we sleep, and kissed his neck.

“You’re beautiful,” I smiled at him in the mirror and he blushed. “Now let’s get going.” I kissed his soft lips once before walking out of the dorm with him, thank god Tyler isn’t there. He and Briley are becoming friends, which I honestly don’t understand how Briley can put up with him, and I really didn’t want to have to wait for them to stop talking. We walked down the halls hand in hand, past the little lounge and café to the parking lot where Dylan and Zoey would be.

Sure enough they were there, up against Dylan’s black camaro, making out. I cleared my throat and motioned for them to separate; Zoey rolled her eyes and stepped away from Dylan. We said hi to each other then it was a little quiet; we’ve never really been together, without someone else before. It was…different. But thankfully not awkward, that is, until Briley spoke up. “Anybody else think Dylan would be an awesome gay guy?” Briley raised his hand in the air, looking at us three for an answer. I facepalmed; sometimes he really doesn’t act like an eighteen year old.

“Hell yeah! If Dylan and you made out I’d die.” Zoey giggled; I pulled my hand away and looked at Dylan, who was reflecting my disturbed expression.

“No making out! No touching!” I grabbed Briley and clung him to my side; maybe that was a little too…irrational. But hey, I’m protective. Zoey and Briley started to giggle. “Wouldn’t you hate it if Dylan made out with someone?”

“Sure, except Briley.” She looked at me like it was the most obvious thing in the world. So sharing your boyfriend with your brothers’ boyfriend is normal? Alright so obviously I’m on some alien planet ruled by complete morons!

“So what you’ve got some weird sharing thing going on between you and Bri?”

“Yup, too bad he had to pick you. It’s kinda one sided…”

…This is when I leave.

Briley’s POV

Brody and Dylan walked away from us, which made Zoey and I laugh even harder. It’s not like I’d actually kiss another guy while I have him, it’s just a joke jeeze. He’s so dramatic. “That roommate of yours is pretty hot hey?” Zoey asked as we walked in the direction of where the idiots left; it was nice out. The perfect summer day, blue sky, green grass, birds chirping and people yelling profanities at one another.

…wait what?

“Stupid little fag, I’ll kick your ass for that!” Zoey and I looked at each other briefly before bolting towards the noise. Gabriel, Brody, Dylan and a few of Gabriel’s friend were in the parking lot beside the café; there wasn’t anyone around except for them and us, and seeing the look on Gabriel’s face meant shit was about to go down.

“Hey hey hey!” I yelled and ran in between Brody and Gabriel, who had their fists up about to throw the first set of punches. I tried to push them away, but failed miserably and decided to use logic instead of physical strength. Since I had none. Sigh. “How about we just walk away and ignore each other for the rest of the term okay? We have to live with each other, and I’d hate for you two to-“

“Oh shut the hell up emo faggot.” Gabriel spat and pushed me away so hard I fell on the ground. That immediately made Brody swing a punch at Gabriel and made Dylan hold back his friends. Zoey ran over and helped me up but I wasn’t paying attention to her.

No one calls me that and gets away with it. I am not emo!

I shot up and, yelling like a fucking ninja, I jumped on Gabriel’s back. I yanked on his hair with one hand while I wrapped my arm around his neck. I was so fucking pissed. Brody’s lip was already bleeding and I’m so sick and tired of fucking homophobes messing with us. “Briley!” Brody snapped, I ignored him and squeezed my arm harder when Gabriel tried to pull me off him. “Get off him; leave this to me and Dylan! Go with Zoey!”

“WHAT?!” I screeched. “I AM NOT A GIRL BRODY!” I tightened my grip on Gabriel’s neck excruciatingly harder, with both arms now. I can take care of myself! I may be small and cute…and bottom but I am a man! I’m eighteen fucking years old and god damn it I can fight my own battles. “I can take care of myself!”

“No you can’t Briley get off!” I’m pretty sure everyone was looking at us now; I didn’t care. I was seeing red.

“Fuck off Brody!” After the words came out, I instantly regretted them. Oh shit. I’ve never been so mean to him before, not ever. I jumped off Gabriel, who was not coughing trying to get his breathing back to normal, and stepped towards Brody. “I-I’m sorry Brody. I was just mad…a-and…I didn’t…” I reached to touch his chest, but he recoiled and glared at me.

“Briley I was just trying to protect you.”

“Protect me?!” Uh oh, why is my anger flaring up so easily now? “I don’t need protection! Like I said I can take care of myself.”

“Awe are the faggots having a little argument?” Gabriel said in a baby voice; I shot back to him.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP FUCK FACE!” And with that, I punched him. It hurt since his stupid face was so hard but at the same time it felt good. Since he was still on his knees trying to catch his breath, he was at a perfect angle for me to hit him.

“Briley that’s enough.” Dylan grabbed me from behind, but I wasn’t done. I wanted to punch the deserving fucker again. I kicked the air and tried to wiggle out of his grasp, but it was iron clad and I had no luck at all. He walked away from Gabriel and the others, with Zoey trailing behind looking a little scared.

“Put me down! He deserves more than that! Dylan! Put me down!”

“No.”

“You calmed down now?” Dylan asked, handing me an icecap while sitting down in front of me. We were at a little coffee shop just down the street from the college. I was cooled down now, it took a bit to get here but finally I gave up. Now I’m going through the downfall of having an outburst; regret, embarrassment, and most of all guilt. I can’t believe I told Brody to fuck off, I’m so ashamed. He doesn’t deserve that, I knew he was just trying to protect me and I should’ve been grateful but…at the time I wasn’t.

“Yeah…thanks guys.” I sighed and rested my forehead on the table. “I’m sorry for freaking out like that; I guess I do have a bit of my father in me…” Unfortunately… Ugh, why did I have to be brought into this world by the two of them? It’s not fair! …but I guess life’s not fair…

“Don’t think like that; everybody freaks out once in a while, look at me.” Zoey giggled, I rolled my eyes though she couldn’t see.

“That’s because you’re a girl and you pms. I’m a guy and I can control my emotions.” I heard her scoff, here it comes.

“Last time I checked guys are the ones always swinging their fists around like some stupid ape while girls try to think clearly in a fight. And I can’t help it when I pms.”

“Ever watched Jersey Shore Zoey?” I looked up at her; I could almost see the steam coming out of her ears. I just smiled and she slapped Dylan’s shoulder; he jumped.

“What’d I do?!” She ignored him and crossed her arms, looking out the window. I love teasing her; it’s like having a real sister. The rest of our time at the coffee shop was fairly quiet; by the time we were done Dylan drove us back to the collage and I let them be. She’s the reason he came here anyways, and I don’t feel like being a third wheel. I hate that.

Sighing, I walked into my dorm and saw Tyler on the couch as usual. Thump thump. Damn heartbeat! I gulped and sat down on the couch farthest away from him. “Hey Briley, where’s Brody?” Tyler asked and sat back farther on the couch. I could clearly see the muscles underneath his loose white tank top and Christ I wished I could see a bulge in his pants. I’m not that lucky…I’m such a perv.

“I…don’t know.” I refrained myself from looking at him further, bad things will happen if I do. Well I think, I’m not sure since nothings ever happened but just to be safe right? And plus, there's no need to look at him; I know what he looks like so I don’t need to…I sound like an idiot.

“Oh, well I’m going to a party at six. Want to come?” My first college party? I could feel myself get excited, wait no! Bad Briley! Parties mean alcohol, alcohol means hangovers. Hangovers suck.

“…why not.” I sent him a small smile, and he smiled and nodded back. Thumpthump. DAMN IT!

Tyler and I watched TV together for a while, talked randomly, played some video game that I instantly mastered, and watched some stupid action movie until five thirty. Brody didn’t come back to the dorm the entire time; I was going to call him but decided I shouldn’t. The situation we’re in shouldn’t be resolved over the phone; I need to see him in person. I was about to ask Tyler if we should leave when the door opened and Brody walked in; just seeing him made everything better as it usually did. I wasn’t lusting over Tyler when he was around, he lights up the room I guess. “Brody,” I walked over to him, he looked at me but not in my eyes. That hurt…

“Briley, just…” He looked up and saw Tyler; he gritted his teeth. “Leave me alone for a bit.” He walked past me and closed the door shut to our bedroom. He hates me; he hates me so much I just know it. I fucked up horribly. Tears started to swell in my eyes as I stared at the door.

“Oh Briley it’s okay, I heard what happened. He doesn’t hate you.” Tyler placed a gentle hand on my shoulder, trying to make me feel better. I just gulped and shook my head.

“Let’s just go now.”

____

I think both of them need to take a chill pill. Briley just told you to fuck off Brody; it’s not the end of the world. -_- XD

This chapter probably sucks, I haven’t read it yet ._. But it leads on to something bigger so…yeah :P

Sorry this took so long to write, I’m dealing with a severe adhd outburst if that makes sense XD I can’t do anything for more than like…a few minutes tops. I hate it! >.< I don’t think I have adhd…I might…probably…cause I’ve been like this before but not this bad. RAMBLING sorry.

Point is I DON”T HAVE WRITERS BLOCK. I just get bored of things really fast, that’s why I’ve been writing one shots. I make no sense -_- but yeah, no writers block here :D I have maaany ideas so do not fret young patowan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 69.7K 39
Carter is a disabled 19 years old ex football player. After an accident one year ago, he was cursed to a lifetime in a wheelchair. Ryder is an a...
940K 20.2K 36
Brody Nelson is the king of his school, he has girls swooning over him, guys wanting to be him for just a day and a girlfriend everybody wishes they...
268K 13.2K 16
When Jack was dragged to a Christmas vacation at his best friend's hometown, he thought nothing of it. However, all that changed the moment he lay ey...
Tense By kara

General Fiction

4.3M 175K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...