Coming Home (camren)

By Crazy5harmoz

Captain Jauregui has twin boys with her long time friend Camila, when she's home on leave she finds out that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (part one)
Chapter 12 (part two)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 33

13K 298 99
By Crazy5harmoz

April.

Today was Easter Sunday and everyone in the Jauregui household was in their Sunday bests. The snow had long melted and the grass was a bright green, flowers were starting to bloom. It was a sunny warm day, absolutely perfect for a day out. They were to meet up with the family at church and then have a feast at the their home. They were also running really late, who's smart idea was it for church to start so early in the morning?

"Lauren are the boys dressed?!" Camila yelled at her wife from inside their daughters nursery.

"Yes!" She yelled back at her from inside their son's bedroom. Caspian was in a white long sleeve button down shirt, with dark denims and blue loafers. Cameron was in a white short sleeve button down shirt, along with black chinos and brown loafers. Both had their iconic slicked comb overs and ray bans aviators.

Lauren looked at her watch, they were almost 45 minutes late. "Camila we have to get going!" She yelled across the hall to her wife.

"Okay, okay we're going!" She shouted back.

According to Camila families color coordinated when going out together. Which is why Lauren was miserable in some blush pink chinos and a white dress shirt and some nude heels. Camila was a in a pastel pink lace sundress and her jimmy choo nude pumps. Kelsea was in a pink tutu dress, a white fluffy vest and a big pink bow at the center of her head.

Tomorrow she would be turning 5 months old and at first they were worried she wasn't growing but over the last two months she had sprouted. It also had to do with the added nutrition she was getting now, with the organic baby food she was eating. Since her first tooth was fully out and her second one was only mere centimeters from being fully out they decided to start introducing her to solids. Her first food so far had been bananas. She was just as pale as Lauren which was a little strange because when she was born she had a slight tan. But babies change overtime and one minute they look like no one in particular and the next they are identical to one parent. At the moment she looked just like Lauren did when she was a baby. However her facial futures were more like Camila's. Those big round eyes were like looking at Camila's only instead of a brown they were a dark blue/green color. Her hair was a light brown color, and it was finally starting to grow of course at a very slow pace. So right now she was at the spiky hair faze. She was also sitting up straight and rolling around and could be crawling any day now.

Lauren picked up the diaper bag along with the baby in the car seat. The car was a little less crowded now that the boys had switched from car seats to booster seats. Once everyone was buckled in they set off.

Being an hour late to a church service is bad enough, trying to sneak in quietly with two enthusiastic boys and an infant well that's just asking for embarrassment. The squeaky doors had heads turning already, scanning the crowded room they looked for the bench their families were sitting in. No need for that, Caspian had found them.

"GRANDPA'S, GRANDMA'S, SOFI!!" He shouted running up to them. Now everyone in the room was looking at them.

They quickly made their way to the bench and sat down. Once everyone got over their grand entrance, the service continued. Both kids had fallen asleep 45 minutes into the service. Lauren wasn't that far behind, her head was bobbing back and forth as she tried her best to stay awake. Camila noticed this and elbowed her so she could wake up.

"AMEN!" Lauren yelled out, pretending she had been awake the whole time, only the room was silent so she shouted it for no reason. Kelsea also woke up from her nap and decided she wanted to be fussy today. They were really not meant for church.

Since it was Easter the service was extended and Lauren and the boys were fast asleep by the end of it. After church they took the kids to the mall to take those cheese pictures with an Easter bunny.

They went back home and got started on lunch. They had a few hours before their parents and the Hansen family showed up. They had invited their other friends but Easter was usually a day spent with family so they weren't really expecting them to show up. Since the fight between Lauren and Spencer's dad, they were on much better terms. He had left that bitch and Spencer was so much happier. Lauren and Camila's parents didn't understand why they let Peter have custody of Spencer, in their eyes he was nothing but a criminal. Mike being a police officer understood better but even he was not totally okay with it. They had even stronger words to say about him after they found out about the fight at the bar, so today would be interesting considering they would all be in the same vicinity.

Aside from that, today was an important day not only because Jesus resurrected and stuff but also because they were going to be asking Shawn and Stacy to be Kelsea's godparents. Shawn and Stacy had been hinting at them about it since Kelsea was in the womb and Lauren and Camila couldn't have picked a better couple. Dinah and normani were already Caspian's godmothers and Ally and Will were Cameron's godparents. They were all godparents to each other's kids, it was a giant jumbled mess so let's just leave it at that.

Lauren had started up the grill only for her dad to take over once they arrived, grilling was more his thing anyway. There patio looked like Easter, a lot of yellows, pinks and blues. It was Lauren's worst nightmare, her house was covered in bright colors. Even the dogs were participating in Camila's overkill, with bunny ear headbands and yellow and orange bow tie collars.

"I just realized something." Lauren said to Dinah as they sat looking out at her land.

"What's that?" She asked, sipping on her beer.

"The kid have a playroom inside but have nothing to do outdoors. The whole point of buying all this land was so that they could play outside and explore. You know just be boys." She said deep in thought. Lauren had bought a lot of land and so far she had done pretty well in filling it up with things such as apple trees, a baseball field and a space for her horses. The rows of apple trees went from the back of the house up to the small hill. Which would make a great background for the house when the trees started to bloom. The horse stalls along with the fenced in area for the horses was in the front area of the property. The baseball field, batting cage and half basketball court were at the far end of the property. Which left a giant area in the middle of open space before you got to Phillip's house which was a ways out. Behinds Phillip house was the path that lead to the waterfall and river.

"What are you thinking of doing now?" Dinah asked knowing what Lauren was thinking already.

"I'm not sure, Maybe a jungle gym?"Lauren said shrugging, she wasn't sure on what to do yet.

"Nah, the playroom is enough. If your going to build something it has to be something they will use even when they're older because otherwise it will go unused once they get to that age were they are too old for everything." Dinah suggested, being reasonable.

"Your right, what could I do...what could I do?" She said asking herself and Dinah while scratching her chin. Taking a sip from her own beer, the lightbulb in her head lit up. "Dinah!" She said loudly, scaring the other woman a bit.

"What?!" Dinah asked, confused as to why Lauren was being loud.

"What if we actually do it?!" She asked vaguely, Dinah was not keeping up with her so she backtracked. "The other night at the bar, we were both complaining about shitty tequila, what if we make our own!" She added.

"Laur, we can't grow tequila plants in North Carolina." Dinah said thinking Lauren was crazy for having such a crazy idea.

"It's called blue agave and that's true. But Dinah I'm talking about having the warehouse here, we would obviously have to grow the plants in Mexico. Well we should probably buy the grown plants while we grow our own." Lauren explained as much as she knew, she hadn't put much thought into it considering they were both drunk and complaining and she had only actually take this seriously as of 3 minutes ago.

"Are you being serious right now?" Dinah asked in disbelief, one minute it was playground talk and now it was starting their own business.

"Yeah I'm being serious." Lauren said excitedly.

"Laur, this won't happen in a few months it'll take years." Dinah said trying to be the logical one here.

"I know, agave plants take 7 years to be ready to harvest but there are farmers in Jalisco, Mexico that grow the plants to sell to tequila makers . If we can find a farmer that can grow the pants for us and hire people to harvest them for us we can do this. We can build a distillery in Mexico not only will it be cheaper it will be 100 percent authentic Mexican tequila. We can build a warehouse here to hold some of the tequila that we want to age while the other can be distributed from our factory in Mexico." Lauren said going into detail.

"How long have you thought about this?" Dinah said a little surprised Lauren was taking this so seriously.

"Just right now, I'm serious about this Dinah. I on my own don't have enough funds for this but with you, we can actually do this. If this works out, do you have any idea how much money we could make?" She asked Dinah rhetorically. "Millions possibly billions this could set us for life!" She said with so much enthusiasm, she almost had Dinah hooked.

"Yeah but if it doesn't work out, we could lose millions as well. We could both end up broke." Dinah said, for once she was being the logical one.

It upset Lauren a bit that Dinah wasn't jumping on the train along with her but after taking a moment to calm down and think about it all she came to the same conclusion as Dinah. This was a huge risk, she'd be investing her kids college funds and life savings. The only money they'd be relying on would be the income from the bar and even though it was doing really well right now things could change at any moment. Could she risk putting herself in that situation, putting her family in that situation? No.

"Yeah your right." Lauren said bummed out, taking a long drag from her beer.

"We could grow pot?" Dinah suggested playfully trying to cheer Lauren up.

"Camila would kill me." She said with a chuckle.

"Why would I kill you?" Camila asked her wife as she approached them and overheard Lauren.

"Dinah suggested we grow pot in the open area." Lauren said throwing Dinah under the bus.

"Dinah! Why are you trying to turn my wife into a drug dealer?!" She said scolding Dinah.

"Lauren wanted to build a factory in Mexico and make tequila. She wanted to be an alcohol dealer!" Dinah said also throwing Lauren under the bus.

"What? When did you think of this?" Camila asked her wife, she hadn't herd Lauren talk about this before.

"About 10 or so minutes ago." Lauren said shrugging, not going to lie she was bummed out. Her very recent dreams of becoming a tequilera were dead. "Dinah and I were just thinking of ideas on what to do with the open space." She sort of explained.

"So somehow that ended with you wanting to build a factory in Mexico?" Camila said with a giggle, sometimes her wife got the craziest ideas.

"Yeah." Lauren said with a chuckle realizing how weird her mind was some times. Before anything else happened the baby monitor sitting in the glass table went off, Kelsea was up from her nap. "I'll go get her." Lauren announced to them, getting up and heading inside to get her daughter.

"Does she seem okay to you?" Camila asked Dinah, referring to Lauren.

"Yeah, I think so." Dinah answered her. "Why?" She asked Camila.

"I don't know she seems bored with all this." Camila said feeling a little insecure.

"What do you mean?" Dinah found herself asking.

"Lauren has lived most of her adult life in the military. Her life has been full of adrenaline and excitement and these past two years it's been pretty boring compared to all that." Camila explained it, sometimes she felt like the cookie cutter life they had wasn't enough for Lauren.

"I don't think it's-" Dinah stopped herself once Lauren came back out into the patio with a very cuddly Kelsea. She was laying her head on Lauren's shoulder.

"Is my grand-baby up already?" Sinu said holding out her hands for Lauren to hand the little girl over. But when Lauren tried to pull Kelsea away from herself to hand to her grandma she gripped on tighter and began to pout while a small cry escaped her mouth. "She's definitely a mama's girl." Sinu said grinning at how attached Kelsea seemed to be to Lauren.

"Hey! She loves me too, you know!" Camila defended herself, and attempted to take Kelsea into her arms but the same thing happened again. She really only wanted to be held by Lauren at the moment and Camila couldn't blame her, she loved being held by Lauren too.

"She loves me more!" Lauren yelled out softly pumping her fist in the air, claiming victory.

"Well PJ loves me more." Camila said, walked over to where PJ was. She was sitting on a blanket in the grass area. She was in a white lace dress with a small pink with squares bow headband, and her pink and red blanky. She was attached to that thing.

Camila picked her up and held her in her arms. Talking baby talk and nuzzling her face into her tummy to make her laugh. This caught Kelsea's attention and she picked her head off Lauren's shoulder and frowned at her mommy. Maybe 3 second later she busted out a loud cry, no tears actually came out her eyes but she was crying out. She didn't enjoy having to share her mommy.

"I do not appreciate you using my child to make your child jealous." Dinah said shaking her head at the game Camila was playing. She held out her hands and Camila gave PJ to her as she took Kelsea from Lauren's arms. It was then the loud cries stopped.

"Now who does she love more?" Camila said with a cocky smile.

"You cheated." Lauren said with a chuckle.

Everyone sat down and ate, and they hid the kids in the house until they were done hiding the Easter eggs. Once it was ready they brought all the kids out with there Easter baskets. Melanie was wearing a white floral dress with brown high strapped sandals and a perfect side bun. She also had a pink basket that looked like a purse.

Then they let them go at it and they all looked silly running around like crazy picking up plastic eggs. This was one of the most confusing holidays out of them all. It surprisingly didn't take long for the kids to collect the eggs considering they were only spread out through the grass.

Spencer and the boys were having a great time opening eggs and trading them around, they were also doing a great job at giving Melanie the cold shoulder. There was tension amongst the children just like there was tension amongst the adults. The grandparents were not happy Peter had shown up. Nobody outright said anything but the subtle jabs at him didn't go unnoticed by Lauren or Camila. The good thing about it all was that the day was almost over, since it was Sunday everyone was heading home early. The last thing on the agenda was to ask Shawn and Stacy. Camila thought it would be fun to do it in a more creative way rather then just outright ask them. So instead she painted and decorated a box with pink and gold balloons inside along with two black t-shirts one said "godmother?" The other said "godfather?" Inside were also a fairy wand and a cigar and a toy machine gun.

They both were really excited when they opened the box and everyone new the answer. It was a yes of course.

"Why didn't you do this shit for us?" Dinah complained to Lauren.

"Why didn't you do this shit for us?"Lauren asked her back the same question. Both laughing it off knowing this was a little over the top.

After everyone had gone home and all the kid were in bed, Lauren and Camila were both getting ready for bed. Lauren had to say something she had felt uncomfortable since she had herd this.

"Camz?" She called to her wife, who was in the bathroom removing her makeup.

"Yeah babe?" Camila answered.

"Can we talk?" She asked her, Camila must of been done in the bathroom because she stepped into their bedroom and shut off the main lights. She got into bed with Lauren and laid on her side to face her.

"Yeah, what would you like to talk about?" Camila said, she suspected Lauren was still on her tequila dream and wanted to try and convince her to hop on board.

"What you said earlier. I'm not bored with the life we have. I love the life we live and I enjoy every moment I get to spend with you and the kids. I don't want you to think that you or the kids aren't enough to keep me interest because you are. These past two years have been the best of my life. Camila I was constantly shot at, I was kidnapped and tortured for weeks, I was in a plane crash, I watched one of my best friends mercy kill another one of my best friends, I helped set a trap for a corrupt soldier and the list goes on. I have had enough adrenaline and excitement to last me a lifetime. I don't want that anymore, I want this. What we have, I like the lazy morning and simple afternoons. I like the midday cuddles and the the family dinners. I like that the most adrenaline I've had recently was when I got stuck in a slide." Lauren gave Camila a long winded answer. Camila was not expecting this, she had no idea Lauren had overheard her. It was a good thing because she would never admit this to Lauren and this made her feel so much better.

"I love the life we live too. Thank you for being the best wife ever. Some people aren't lucky enough to have someone as incredible as you and I'm incredibly blessed to have you. I love you Laur." Camila thanked her wife, with nothing but sincerity.

"I love you too amor." Lauren said back, kissing her wife. She was starting to get all worked up but Camila stopped them before anything got started. Lauren looked up at her confused.

"We should probably start talking about what we plan on doing for the boys 6th birthday." She said, it seemed a little soon to start planning but the twins were really opposite when it came to hobbies and things they liked so it was like they were planning two birthday parties.

"Yeah your right we should." Lauren knew Camila was right but she couldn't help but be disappointed, time moved fast and it was always better to get a head start on things. Camila leaned up and kissed Lauren, when Camila tried to deepen the kiss it took Lauren by surprise.

"We can start after." Is all Camila had to say for Lauren to flip them over.

--/////////////////////////////////--

Ehh.

Also I posted the prologue to my new story, if you want to check it out it's called "Live Again." If you do check it out leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 174 2
Lauren is feeling the pressures of fame and being engaged to someone she doesn't love anymore. After an impulsive trip to Havana, she meets Camila...
169K 7.7K 22
Camila Cabello has come to the peak of her career, along with her four band mates, Dinah Jane Hansen, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Brooke Hernandez, and Nor...
12.1K 405 10
Camila Cabello, Lauren Jauregui, two young girls who became a little more than friends at a young age. That was until someone had to leave. Years lat...
644K 15.5K 38
Camila Cabellos family owes the Jauregui's money so they sell Camila to pay of their debts. Lauren doesn't want to giver up her freedom and marry Cam...