Three little boys (mdlb)

By dansomniac

Rosa is a caregiver who falls is love with a 3 little who are in a very bad situation. Going from 1 to 3 litt... More

✨Mommys little princes✨
⭐️New beginings⭐️
☔️Rainy days☔️

⭐️Breakfast and Shopping⭐️

8.2K 138 12
By dansomniac

The next morning Riley was the first to wake up, as his eyes fluttered open the smell of food filled his nose, he hadn't wakened up to that in a very long time. Throwing the covers off of himself Riley climbed out of bed setting his stuffie on his pillow. Riley really liked the light purple elephant, it was soft and very cute. 

He also liked the note that Rosa left him, Riley wasn't sure what he wanted to do for his birthday day. The boys never had time nor money to celebrate any birthdays. He didn't mind though, Riley simply enjoyed being with the other boys. They had always cuddled or spent time outside doing something Riley loved, like picking flowers.

Quickly he made his bed before going to the kitchen. Standing in the doorway he spotted Rosa sanding in front of the stove cooking what looked like pancakes.  "Hi." He squeaked out quietly gaining the attention of a smiling Rosa.

"Good morning," She greeted " How'd you sleep?" She asked flipping a few pancakes while stealing glances at Riley.

Shrugging his shoulders" I slept well." Riley stuck the pacifier that was attached to his shirt in his mouth sucking slightly. "Would you really do something for my birthday day?" He asked shyly, Riley didn't expect her to do anything for his birthday, she had done a lot for the boys already.

"Of course, we can do whatever you want," Rosa said offering the boy a smile, she wanted them to make Rileys first birthday with her amazing.

Riley couldn't help the giggle that fell from his lips, the thought of a small part and maybe a present exited him. So much so he went to give Rosa a hug, though she was shocked Rosa was happy the boy was getting used to her. Rosa cooed at the young boy taking his giggle as a 'Thank you'

"Do you want to watch some cartoons?" She asked quietly wanting to finish breakfast and get the boys red. Rosa could obviously tell Riley was a lot 'softer'  than the other boys. Shy, outspoken and youngest being 17 Riley seem somewhat out of place with the older boys but you could tell they loved each other.

He nodded his head and allowed Rosa to guide him to the familiar living room where Netflix's kids were out on.  "You can watch whatever you want alright?" She explained and quickly showed him how to use the remote. Before leaving Rosa set a blanket out for the boy and left to continue cooking.

Liam came into the kitchen next seeming a lot happier than the prior day."Good morning!" He said joyfully, Rosa greeted him back giving him a smile.

"Goodmorning, how are you?" She asked setting more food in the oven before turning to him.

"I'm good, can I help you cook?" Liam asked sheepishly, he had always loved cooking but none of his others caregivers would allow him to do so.

"Sure!" Rosa beamed at the boy who had once seemed to dislike her, "Can you make the salad?" She asked going to the fridge and taking out various fruits.

Nodding happily Liam too the fruit and began peeling oranges and adding the fruits to a bowl.
While Liam was working Rosa decided to wake Mikey up so everyone could eat.

Going into his room Mikey was found curled in a ball sucking on a pacifier."Mikey, wake up please." Rosa called softly, as she continued her attempt to coax the boy to awake Mikey's eye soon opened to be greeted with a smiling face.

"Good morning buddy, breakfast is just about ready if you want to join us," Rosa said gently, and soon the boy was climbing out of bed and stretching like a cat.

"Goodmorning, um where's the bathroom?" Miley asked quickly realizing he needed to use the bathroom.

"Down the hall at the end." Rosa directed point in the direction of the bathroom.

Mikey said a quick 'Thank you' for rushing down the hallway.Making her way back to the kitchen Rosa found Liam and Riley both sitting at the table. "Hey, Mikey is coming so we can eat soon alright. " She said starting to plate the pancakes, bacon, and eggs. The boys nodded with small 'ok'.

Once Mikey was sat at the table Rosa gave everyone a plate of food, setting the maple syrup on the table.

It was rather quiet at the table aside from the boys complimenting the food, and Rosa saying quiet reply."Thank you for making the salad Liam, its good." The others boys complimented the salad as well saying it was good.

"You're welcome, I love cooking!" He said with a happy smile while eating some of his pancakes.

"Oh, I thought we would go shopping today for new clothes," Rosa said excitedly, she hadn't been to any little stores in months and was excited to go again.

As the boys finished eating she let them shower, in her personal bathroom with the door open, for safety reasons. Rosa picked outfits out for them all with the spare clothes she had stashed away for emergencies.

•••

Once the boys finished breakfast Rosa gave them a time to change before all of the boys were sitting in the back seat of her car. She was thankful that Steph had dropped off two more car seats so there was no risk of her being pulled over and the little was safe.

The ride was quiet aside from the boys complaining. "Why am I in a car seat, I'm big?" Liam asks, he was the oldest of all of them big and so he didn't see why he needed a car seat.

"Liam,you're still a little and I don't want you hurt," Rosa explained looking at the grumpy boy through the rearview mirror. He huffed and turned to the window dropping the conversation.

"Where are we going?" Miley asked kicking his feet slightly, the boy was in a very curious head state, Rosa mentally prepared her self for the stream of questions he would ask through the day.

"We are going to a few little stores to pick you boys up some stuff I don't have Mikey." She said keeping her eyes on the road but glancing at the boy every so often in the mirror.

Nodding he was quiet for a minute before he had another question,"Can I get a stuffie?" Miley asked but got glared at by Liam who though the boy was being very rude.

"Yes you can, In fact, each of you can pick out 2 toys from any story we go to ok?" Rosa said with a small chuckle, she was glad the boys were feeling more comfortable around her. She was starting to see more of each of the boy's personality, Mikey's was obviously the fun carefree one while Riley seemed to be the quiet one. He didn't complain, did as he was told and like to follow the rules. Liam was the most responsible out of all the boys, or as responsible as a little could be. He held an older head sate for long periods of time when needed and seemed to act as a caregiver to his younger friends. Though Rosa had never been around the boy when he was super little she'd hoped would soon be comfortable enough around her to do so.

As Rosa focused back to the road Mikey began asking her more questions."What exactly do we really need?" He said getting irritable from sitting in the car for long, Rosa made a mental note to buy something for the boys to do in the car.

"Well, I thought we need get some shirts for each of you and pants, shorts, shoes and underwear, stuff like that." She said Rosa had planned on taking each boy around the store and letting them pick their own clothes.

Miley nodded his head with a small hum, seemingly content."Can I pick anything I want to wear?" Riley asked cautious, years of having bad caregiver made the boy rather timid.

"Of course, you all can pick what you wear. I won't force you to wear anything."Rosa ensured them, she was a rather open person and never was a fan of gender roles. And the boys would be getting little clothes, they were basically all the same aside from the patter on the onesies.

As the care full of people pulled in to a little clothing store called 'Little Big Store' Rosa announced that they'd arrived. She turned the car off before going around to each side allowing the freedom from the car seats that held them.
"Now boys I want you to stay near me at all times. No wandering off or running away, stay where I can see you please." Rosa didn't like being strict but she also didn't like losing littles so she would deal with it.

All of the boys agreed and nodded their heads. She then instructed the boys to hold hands because they would be crossing a road, Rosa held Riley's hand and in the other was Liam's. And because Rosa didn't have another hand Mikey held Liam's as they made their way to the store.

It wasn't a huge building,actually, it was rather small compared to other business. But the little store was locally owned and the products were great. And her best friend worked there so the discount was also nice. 

Leading the boys into the stores Rosa took them first to the section that had onesies. "Ok guys, can you each pick 3 or 4 onesies for your self?" Rosa directed each boy on where to look based on their size.

They were all uncomfortable picking their own clothing, the boy had never had this type of treatment. None of their previous dominants had actually taken the boys shopping or cared enough to buy them each an actual wardrobe.

Rosa noticed their troubles and went around with each boy to help them pick out clothes. For Mike, she helped him pick out a dinosaur onesie first and for his other three, he simply chose the ones to cover in animals. Monkeys, Lions, Bears, the works.

Liam was the easiest to shop for, he only wanted solid color onesie, red, green, blue, black.

Riley had a lot of trouble picking him, but Rosa finally helped him decide one a pastel pink and blue onesies. One with a simple cat print, and one with a ghost print, both pastel. Riley said a shy "Thank you" as he blushed.

Rosa smiled back and took the boys to where the more casual little clothing was, shorts, shorts, overalls, things like that."ok now pick out 3 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of pants and 4 shirts." The little was directed on what to pick out and Rosa again took them to each section showing them where to look.

Once they had picked everything out their clothes were put in a basket and they moved to the small toys sections. "Like I said you guys can pick out 2 toys here or at the other store,"Rosa said allowing the boys to roam the section that has stuffed animals and other kid toys.

This section was definitely the boys favorite, they moved around looking for the perfect toy. Rosa gave a small chuckle as she watched Riley go between hugging two stuffed animals as he was unable to choose. 

Liam chooses a coloring book of cats and dogs and box of crayons. The items were handed to Rosa and set in the shopping cart they were using. The boys were done shopping at the store as Mikey decided to shop at the next store and Riley chose a light brown bunny as one of his toys.

Rosa pushed the cart over to the cash register with the boys following next to her."Hello Stephanie!" She greeted excitedly to her friend who stood behind the counter.

"Hey Ro!" Stephanie said hugging her friend over the counter. "Doing a bit of shopping I see." She says d with a chuckle.

"Yep, the boys needed new clothes and toys of course" Rosa explained setting all of the clothes on to the counter.

"Did you boys have fun shopping?" Stephanie asked looking at the boys.

"I did!" Mikey said loudly,"I picked out a stuffie!" Holding the stuffed animal out with a happy smile.

"Wow that's a good choice, Mikey, very cute," Stephanie said happily while she scanned and bagged the items.

"Thank you." He said blushing a bright pink.

Stephanie could definitely tell how much happier the boys were in such a short amount of time. They were starting to come out if they shell and Stephanie was sure that Rosa was the perfect caregiver for the littles.

"Rosa there's a sale on pacifier today, buy 2 packs get one half off." Stephanie knew her friend loved a deal so she asked her friend to watch the boys and went to get some.

When she was out of sight Stephanie leaned on the counter with a smile."So do you boys like candy?" She asked, Stephanie definitely wanted to the be the boys favorite 'aunt' so if she had to spoil them with gifts she would.

They all nodded excitedly" Well, here when littles are really good they get candy! And I think you boys have been very good so I'm going give you guys some candy for later, how does that sound?" Having the boys full attention they nodded and replied happily.

Giggling at the little the cashier pulled out a small paper bag and filled it with a variety of candies. She set it aside just as Rosa came back with a few pacifiers. "What are you up to?" She asked looking at her friend then her little.

"Nothing!" The little said all in unison.

Stephanie laughed and finished checking her out. "Mhm, will you be over for dinner tonight?" Rosa asked her pulling out her wallet to pay the bill. Stephenie nodded taking the money and making sure to give her friend a discount.

"Of course, I swing by around 8?" The 20-year old asked, she had come over multiple for dinner as she lived in the same neighborhood as her best friend, And could not cook to save her life.

"Maybe a little bit earlier than that. Now that I have little I kind of want them in bed earlier and it will take longer to get them ready."Rosa explained as she finished checking out." And don't bring anything I swear." She commented with a smirk, Rosa knew her best friend and knew that she would attempt to bring something even when told not to. 

"I'll do what I want to and you can stop me!" Stephenie shouted a, making her friends wonder how she wasn't classified as a little. Rosa had asked before because some of the characteristics were there but her friend, who seemed to love shouted just yelled back that she loves her vanilla life and didn't want it to change.

Sighing happily Rosa left the store with her little boys and they were soon on their way to the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.3K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...