The Wolf Inside {Septiplier}...

By TheSepticCookie

Mark Edward Fischbach was born as a wolf, and so was Sean or Jack William Loughlin. They both have to keep th... More

Born {Chapter 1}
Call {Chapter 2}
A/N
On The Way There {Chapter 3}
Markiplier, Sisteriplier, Jacksepticeye ,and Sistersepticeye {Chapter 4}
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
What!?!?? {Chapter 5}
Full Moon:Part One {Chapter 6}
Full Moon:Part Two {Chapter 7}
Full Moon:Part Three {Chapter 8}
100 READS!????
Full Moon:Part Four{Chapter 9}
?
FUCKING FINALLY!{Chapter 10}
N-No! {Chapter 11}
300 READS!!!!!!!
What The Fuckkkkkk!?
I Was TAGGED!
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!
Lizzie's Promise {Chapter 12}
New Character!
500 READS!!!!
Smart Water.
Smart Water. The Sequel
600 READS!!!!!
WHAT!?!???
I dont know what to name is chapter! {Chapter 14}
800 READS!?!!?!?
900 READS!!!!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!
1K READS!!?!?!
Niall!? {Chapter 15}
Tagged again....
Hello!
Pewdiepie... {Chapter 16}
OH MY FUCKING GOD GUYS!!
...............
I'll Help You... {Chapter 17}
Why Me??!?!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) [Chapter 18]
*put amazing title name here* [Chapter 19]
I was tagged again!!
Guess Who's Tagged! TaGgEd AgAiN! I WAS tAgGeD!!
A Few More New Faces {Chapter 20}
Tagged!! (Havent had one of these in a while!)
The Place {Chapter 21}
It's Almost Okay {Chapter 22}
Fight: Part One {Chapter 23}
Fight: Part Two {Chapter 24}
Fight: Part Three {Chapter 25}
Fight: Part Four {Chapter 26}
Fight: Part Five {Chapter 27}
Pack? {Chapter 28}
Marked {Chapter 29}

A New Face {Chapter 13}

389 15 14
By TheSepticCookie

Jack's POV

I look at clock. 4:46. We're leaving to Ireland in a few minutes. To be honest, Im scared. Of course I'm happy to go back to my homeland of potatoes and leprechauns. But-
"JACK!" Lizzie yelled.
"WHAT!?" I yelled back.
"LOOK AT YOUR PHONE!!! I SENT YOU A PICTURE!!!!" I rolled my eyes, and grabbed my phone from my pocket. I unlocked, and went to messages. I went to Lizzie's contact, I am so going to regret this.
And I saw.

Wow.
"DID YOU SEE IT YET ?!??" I rolled my eyes. That's my sister for ya. Crazy, Weird, Loud, Energized.

Time Skip brought to you by Tiny Box Tim!)

"Flight 31 To Dublin, Ireland Is Now Boarding." The speaker said.
"Let's Go!" Lizzie yelled. I chuckled at Lizzie's energy.
"You Ready Jackaboy?" Mark asked.
"Yup." I replied.
"Come On Love Birds! We're Going To Miss Our Flight If You Two Don't Hurry!" Lizzie said, and continued running.
"Lizzie! Wait Up!" Bridgette yelled.
"NEVER!" Mark and I chuckled.
"So, has Lizzie ever dated anyone?" Mark asked.
"She did date this one guy, named Jake. Lizzie loved him, but he didn't love her. He only used her." I said.
"How did he use her?"
"Well, since I'm the famous Jacksepticeye, and since Lizzie's my sister, he tried to um." I looked at the floor.
"Oh my god."
"But Jake's gone. And Lizzie has forgotten about him." I looked at Mark, and smiled.

Lizzie's POV

"But Jake's gone. And Lizzie has forgotten about him." I heard Jack say.
I hate lying to Jack. I really do. He thinks I'm over Jake, but I'm not. I loved him, and I thought he loved me too. But I was wrong, so very wrong. He only used me to get to Jack. That sick bastard. I fucking hate him. I swear I just want to-

"Oof!" I bumped into something or someone, and fell.
"Oh, I'm sorry! Are you okay?" A voice said. I looked up, and saw a guy. Looks to be around 18 years old, only 4 years older than me. (Me and Bridgette are 14) He has dirty blonde hair, and sky blue eyes. Pretty muscular, and has pale skin like Jack's.
"Yeah I'm fine." I said. He held out his hand. I gently grabbed it, and he pulled me to my feet. "Thanks, uh."
"Niall." He said, and smiled
"Thanks Niall." I smiled shyly.
"No problem, now if you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"
"Lizzie." I realized that I'm still holding his hand. I quickly let it go. (LET IT GOOOOOO! LET IT GOOOOOO! GOD FORGIVE ME FOR MY SINS!!!) "Uh, sorry." He smiled again.
"It's alright, but if you don't mind me asking again, where you headed?"
"I'm headed to Dublin, with my brother, his boyfriend, and my friend." I quickly realized that they weren't here.
"Where are they?" I looked back at Niall.
"I think I went too fast, and lost them." Niall smiled.
"Don't worry, I'll help you find them!"
"Really?!?" He chuckled, and nodded. "Ok then! Lets go!" I grabbed Niall's arm, and started pulling him. "It will be easy to spot my brother, he's probably the only person with Grass Hair." I chuckled, and so did Niall. I looked around, looking for my potato of a brother.
"Lizzie! I think I see him!" Niall said. I looked over, and saw green hair! JACK!
"Thanks Niall!" I said, and kissed his cheek. He blushed, and smiled. I ran over to Jack. I jumped on his back, and he yelled.
"Jacky! I thought I lost ya bud!" I said.
"Lizzie? Oh my god! We thought you were on the plane already." Jack said.
"Nope! I was thinking, I wasn't paying attention, I bumped in to a guy. And he help me find you guys."
"What a crazy sister I have."
"Come on! I know you love me!" Jack chuckled.
"No, I hate you." I gasped.
"Come on Jacky! LET ME LOVE YOU! LET ME LOVE YOU!"
"No."
"Okay....." I put my head down. "You mean." Jack laughed.
"Come on, lets go to our homeland."
"OF POTATOES AND LEPRECHAUNS!" I yelled, and laughed.

(SORRY I HAD TO! 😂😂😂)

"Jackkkkkkkkkk?" I said.
"Whattttttttttttt?" He said.
"Can I not sit next to you?" Jack looked at me.
"Sure, you can go and not sit next to your very cool brother."
"THANKS JACK!" I walked to the back of the plane, and looked around. Yes! There was a row of seats with no one sitting! Three seats to myself! I sat in the window seat, and looked outside.
"Excuse me? But may I sit here?" I turned around, and saw Niall?!?
"Niall?!" I said, and Niall's eyes filled with happiness.
"Lizzie! Oh hey!" He said, and I chuckled.
"Hey! But anyway! To answer your question, yeah sure!" Niall smiled, and sat down.
"So Lizzie, tell me about yourself." We both chuckled.
"It's a long story."
"I got Time." We both laughed.

(Sorry not Sorry)

It's 12:43am L.A time only 4 hours and 39 minutes left. I yawned, and put my phone back in my pocket.
"Ya tired?" Niall asked, and I nodded. "Go head and sleep."
I put my head on Niall's shoulder, and I close my eyes.
"Goodnight Niall."
"Goodnight Lizzie."

Niall's POV (SURPRISE BIRCHES!)

I looked at my phone, it's 10:51am in Dublin. I put my phone away, and look at Lizzie. She sleeps so peacefully. Lizzie opens her eyes, and looks at me.
"Oh? Was someone staring at me while I was sleeping?" Lizzie asked. I started blushing.
"Uh, I Um no, I was uh," I said, and Lizzie chuckled.
"Calm down! I was just kidding." I smiled, and Lizzie smiled back. "But anyway, how long was I out?"
"Um, two hours, its 10:58."
"Huh? But my phone says 2:58." Lizzie tilled her head like a confused puppy.
"Is it on L.A time or Dublin time?" Lizzie went to settings.
"It was on L.A time." I laughed, and Lizzie stared at me. "But anyway! How much more time until we arrive at our homeland?"
"So did someone finally realize I'm Irish too?"
"Oh Shut Up! Just tell me how much more time."
"Uh, just over one hour." Lizzie nodded.
"So, we talked about me. How about you?" Lizzie looked at me.
"Uh, my life is boring, and I don't want to-" Lizzie cut me off.
"Aw hell naw! I talked about myself, now it's your turn." Shit. What if she finds out I'm a wolf? "You know what? Give me your phone." I unlocked my phone, and gave it to her. She typed something, turned off my phone, and gave it back.
"What did you do?" I asked, and Lizzie laughed.
"Jeez! Someone's overprotective! I just put my phone number. So, we could text, call, FaceTime, whatever." Lizzie said, and I chuckled.
"So, we have over an hour left, what do you want to do?" I asked.
"I dunno. What do you want to do?"
"I asked you first McLoughlin." Lizzie gave me the death stare.
"Well then, I'm not going to answer you Hunt." We both looked at each other, then burst out laughing. "But Anyway! Do you believe in wolves?"
I froze, shit.
"Y-yeah, I would like to meet one. I don't believe they're scary like other people say." Lizzie smiled at me. It was full of life. "What about you?"
"Of course I believe in wolves! I ain't no hunter, and plus I would also like to meet one. People make them sound like they should be feared, but I think they're misunderstood." I smiled. Lizzie Wants to meet a wolf? Well, she already did.

"Attention Ladies And Gentlemen, We Are Now Landing." The flight attendant said. I looked at Lizzie, and she looked at me.
"Don't leave me Niall!" Lizzie said dramatically, and hugged my arm.
"I'm sorry, but I must!" I said dramatically.
"Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Please! Don't leave!!" Lizzie hugged my arm tighter.

Lizzie and I got off the plane, and faced each other.
"I guess this is good bye for now." I said sadly.
"You promise that you will text me everyday right?" Lizzie asked. I pulled out my phone.

Niall: I promise.
Lizzie 🍪: I promise too.

We looked at each other, and hugged.

"Slan." Lizzie said, and we smiled.
"Slan." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203 44 8
My brother Mark told me all about his best friend Sean, AKA JackSepticEye, or Jack. I asked him when I could meet him, he said tomorrow because we we...
294K 5.9K 25
Jack is a little who is looking for a daddy to take care of him. He goes onto a website called "Little ones" and starts looking for his dream daddy...
125K 3.8K 40
Damien Fischbach, better known as Dark, is a a Drug Lord. He is known to have a very serious temper and everybody knows not to mess with them. Everyo...
13.7K 352 26
A young (Y/N) get captured by the King's army. I am (Y/FN) (Y/LN). I was brought to King Dark as punishment for my accused crimes against demonkind...