High School Musical 3: Ryan L...

By NutellaEmpress

Can Ryan and Veronica survive the drama that is Senior Year? Read book 1 and 2 first Cover Credit:@-lucyisty... More

The Final Game
New Books
The Party
Getting asked to Prom
Pranking the Freshmen
Talking things through
A Night to Remember
Moments Later...
Freshman Honors Program
I Just Wanna Be With You
NEW BOOK
Future Worries and Good memories
Family Dinners
Cover
New Book
Next Week?!
Celebratory Lunch
Walk Away
The Show Must Go On
Arguments
Scream
Who will I be?
Adjusting...Terribly
She's Not Coming to Prom
Prom
Troy Is Running Late
Showtime! (1)
Showtime! (2)
Nothing Can Break This Trio
Graduation
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!
New Username
New Book
New Book
New Book
New Book
New Book
New Book
Cover Shop
New Book
This is a fanfic + Wattpad Instagram

Lets have a play!

6.3K 110 19
By NutellaEmpress

The next day at East High, a pink mustang came to school, Sharpay walked down the halls to see Troy, Veronica, the Basketball team and the Cheerleaders at the trophy stand.

"Hi, Troy! When's the big game?" Sharpay flirted.

Everybody looked at her awkwardly.

"Yesterday," Troy said awkwardly.

But Sharpay was too busy looking at her cell phone.

"Well, good luck! Toodles, "  with that she blew a kiss at Troy and left.

"She's so sweet." Zeke smiled.

Veronica playfully slapped Zeke.
_______________________________________

Sharpay walked to her locker, Tiara tapped her shoulder, Sharpay was startled.

"What are you? I mean who are you?" Sharpay asked.

"Good morning, Miss Evans. I'm Tiara Gold. I've just transferred to East High from London and noticed on the board that you were in need of a personal assistant?" Tiara held up the flyer.

"Well, with finals, prom, and graduation, I need someone tracking my appointments and assignments. Most importantly, I need someone to run lines with me for the spring musical. That's a theater term for-"  Sharpay began.

"Learning your role. I understand. It's best to keep science and math together since those are your first classes of the day." Tiara began organizing Sharpay's locker. 

"How do you know my schedule?" Sharpay asked.

"I took the liberty of checking, simply to make certain I'd have your nonfat, no-foam soy latte ready for free period." Tiara gave her a bag which had her coffee in it.

"One packet of sweetener," Sharpay asked in a snobby tone.

"Organic, of course." Tiara smiled.

Sharpay took the bag.

"I'll e-mail you my wardrobe choices each morning so that our outfits won't clash. If you have any orange get rid of it. By the way, I like the accent. It's... sweet, "  with that Sharpay walked away.
_______________________________________

Troy and Veronica walked into Ms.  Darbus' Classroom. They ran into Sofia. She dropped her books. 

"I'm so sorry. I-I-I." Sofia began stuttering as she picked up her books.

"Hey, it's okay." Veronica tried to calm her down as Troy helped her with the books.

"Thank you." Sofia smiled at Troy and he smiled.

They began walking again.

"Veronica," Sofia called.

They both stopped.

"Yeah?" Veronica turned around.

"I-I wa-wanted to say  th-thank y-you." Sofia stuttered.

"You just did," Veronica told her.

"No, for- for let-letting m-me be in the ch-cheer."  Sofia stuttered.

"Oh, that." Veronica chuckled.

"Like I said Sofia you got talent. Now, don't you have class?" Veronica asked.

Sofia nodded and went her way.

"Ok, how come you get someone who is all shy and respects you while I get someone who doesn't know a thing about personal space?" Troy asked.

"Rocketman can't be that bad." Veronica laughed.

"He was in my room during the party we had last night," Troy told her.

"Doing what?" Veronica asked.

"I don't know. Taking pictures of the room." Troy told her.

"Maybe he has a crush on you." Veronica teased.

Troy rolled their eyes and they continued walking.

They ran into Jimmie, aka Rocketman.

"Troy, my brother, can I have your gym locker?" Jimmie asked bluntly.

"What?" Troy asked confused.

"Like...starting next week? It'll help me with the guys next season if you do that." Jimmie told her.

"Why didn't I think of that?" Troy asked sarcastically.

The bell rang

"Oh, man! Another tardy, " with that Jimmie ran down the hall.

"See what I mean?" Troy asked.

Veronica chuckled and they went to class
_______________________________________

Ms. Darbus's  class

"All right, settle down. I know we're all still excited about the Wildcat's top-to-bottom championship." Ms. Darbus told the class.

"That would be back-to-back, Ms. D."  Chad smiled.

"In any case, it was a grand slam! Well done! And that cheer Ms. Bolton Wow!" Ms. Darbus smiled.

Everybody saw that she changed a lot since sophomore year.

"Thank you." Veronica smiled.

"Now, student body president and co-editor of the yearbook, Taylor McKessie has important announcements. Taylor?" Ms. Darbus asked.

Taylor stood up

"Senior-trip subcommittee meets tomorrow and reports Thursday to prom committee, headed by Martha and Veronica. Pick up your prom tickets from them. Graduation committee convenes Monday, following yearbook planning. Picture deadline is Thursday. Finals study groups alternate with all of the above. Questions?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah, what's the lunch special in the cafeteria today?" Chad asked jokingly.

Everybody laughed.

"New York Deli," Taylor smirked.

Everybody laughed and Chad as he frowned.

"Moving on. Sharpay Evans, four-term Drama Club co-president, spring musical report?" Ms. Darbus asked.

Sharpay stood up.

"With prom, finals, and everyone being so busy, we'll select something very modest to perform. Perhaps even a one-woman show."  Sharpay smiled.

Ryan choked on his water.

Veronica giggled.

Kelsi gasped and began writing on a clipboard.

"A little light on the sign-ups, Kelsi?" Ms. Darbus asked.

"Oh, no, actually we're doing pretty well." Kelsi gave Ms. Darbus the clipboard.

"Well, well, well, almost the entire homeroom. How inspiring!" Ms. Darbus exclaimed.

Everyone looked at Kelsi, who just sunk in her seat.

"So, I'll be seeing all of you during free period to discuss the show, and for a very special announcement."  Ms. Darbus smiled.

_______________________________________

In the Auditorium with the Senior Class and Ms. Darbus

Everyone crowded Kelsi.

"I'll be retaking my finals two or three times. I'm moving into the library." Jason complained.

"Kels, I was going to be using free period to work on my truck," Troy told her.

"I've got five new recipes to nail for my Family Science final,"  Zeke complained.

"We've got a yearbook to edit. So no can do."Taylor complained as she grabbed Gabriella

"Sorry. I just thought since it was the last show, everyone would want to do it." Kelsi defended herself.

Ryan took Veronica to the side.

"You have to convince everybody," Ryan told her.

"But Ryan-"  Veronica began.

"Veronica this is our last chance to do something together before we go our separate way. Please." Ryan begged.

Veronica sighed. She knew he was right. 

"Hey. Listen up! Kelsi's right! We should do this. Jason. Taylor, Martha, Gabriella and I can help you study. Zeke, we're your official tasters. This is our last chance to do something together, all of us. Something really fun!"  Veronica exclaimed.

"I'm in." Troy raised. He knew his sister was right.

"Oh, yippie."  Sharpay rolled her eyes.

'But how much time will it take?' Taylor asked.

"And what is the show about?" Chad asked.

'You, Mr. Danforth. The spring musical is all about......you.' Ms. Darbus told him.

"Me?" Chad asked confused.

Sharpay fainted into Tiara's arms; Tiara sprayed mineral water on her face and she woke her up.

It's about all of you. And all of you will create it...a show about your last days at East High. We'll call it: Senior Year!" Ms. Darbus exclaimed.

"Genius." Sharpay rolled her eyes.

"Kelsi will compose, Ryan and Veronica choreograph-" Ms. Darbus began.

"Woah you want me to choreograph?" Veronica asked confused.

"I've seen the way you move. You and Ryan will come up with amazing dances." Ms. Darbus told her.

Veronica looked at Ryan's puppy dog eyes and then sighed.

"Ok." Veronica agreed.

"And I'll do my best to guide you. Now, important news from The Juilliard School in New York City, America's preeminent college for the performing arts. Yes, for the first time in East High history, five of you are being considered for one available theater arts scholarship. Yes, Juilliard is considering Ms.  Sharpay Evans-"  Ms. Darbus gave Sharpay a booklet.

"I'm already packed," Sharpay smirked and took the Julliard booklet.

"Mr. Ryan Evans-"  Ms. Darbus gave him a Julliard booklet.

Ryan did a small tap dance and took the booklet.

'Ms.  Kelsi Nielsen-" Ms. Darbus gave her a Julliard booklet.

"Whoa! They got my letter!" Kelsi exclaimed and took the booklet.

"Indeed they did, and our two finalist...Ms. Veronica Bolton and Mr. Troy Bolton. Juilliard will send representatives to observe our spring show. So good luck to our five applicants!" Ms. Darbus smiled.

"I didn't sign up for this." Veronica looked at Julliard booklet.

"Did you do this?" Veronica faced Ryan.

"Woah, no. I swear." Ryan put his hands up in surrender. 

Troy, on the other hand, started to laugh.

"All right, who's the big comedian? Ha, ha, ha. Pretty good, dude." Troy laughed sarcastically.

"Is there something wrong?" Ms. Darbus asked.

"V and I didn't apply. I've never heard of...Juilliard." Troy told her.

"Well, that may be, Mr. Bolton, but, evidently, Juilliard has heard of you two, and as you all create this show, then you all must dig down and think about your aspirations, your dreams for the future. Line up, please. Let's begin with Mr. Danforth."'Ms. Darbus called.

"My dreams? U of A. Hoops all the way!" Chad exclaimed.

Troy and Chad high fived.

"Ms. McKessie?" Ms. Darbus asked.

"My future? I'd like to be president of the United States."  Taylor smiled.

"Do we get extra credit for just...like...showing up?"  Jason asked.

"To write some songs we'll remember-" Kelsi stepped up.

Martha ran into the theater

"Martha Cox, you're late!" Ms. Darbus yelled.

"I had my American Folk Dance class...and thought maybe we could use a few more dancers." Martha smiled as a bunch of dancers came on stage.

"I'm feeling the show already!" Ms. Darbus exclaimed.

Veronica and Troy, however, weren't listening. They were both reading the Julliard booklet in detail.

"Ms. Bolton?" Ms. Darbus asked smiling.

"Hmm?" Veronica asked not paying attention.

"Your future?" Ms. Darbus asked smiling.

'Well,  I-um...well-"  Veronica didn't know what to say. Julliard seemed like a great school but she dreamed of cheerleading her whole life.

"Troy?" Veronica looked at her twin brother for help.

"I think what Veronica is trying to say is...um-" Troy was confused as well.

"I think we should stage the perfect prom." Gabriella stepped up saving both of them.

"That's adorable."  Sharpay rolled her eyes.

"What do I want? Gosh, I wouldn't know where to begin...but I know where it ends. Center stage, a single spotlight...a huge marquee that reads." Sharpay went to the center of the stage, with a single spotlight.

Sharpay lifted her hands in the air; everyone else all walked away.
_______________________________________
Sorry for any errors...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362 25 10
The school year is over and it's time for summer vacation. Enjoy the High School Musical AU of Miraculous Ladybug. If you didn't read the first Mirac...
5.3K 181 18
The title is self explanatory so if yall are dumb dumbs this is a One shot book. It is about anything HSMTMTS. Okay bye Status:- Completed Started in...
178K 4.4K 42
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐦 "𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐫", 𝐬𝐨 𝐲�...
163K 3.5K 17
"Don't let it go oh oh Just kiss me slow oh oh Whoa oh oh wish it was summer forever." ❤️ Brianna and Ryan are back along with the rest of the East...