Memories (Sans X Female Reade...

By RitzWritez

You ran away from home. Your mother had died, leaving you with your father, who was an abusive alcoholic. He... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
???
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
oMG
...
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
Heyooo
hi...

IMPORTANT

163 4 10
By RitzWritez

Guys... I... 

...

i really wish I didn't have to write this, but... I will not be continuing Memories. 

I'm sorry!! I know a lot of people like this book. I liked it to, but... I wrote this for myself. I wanted to be in the Undertale world. I wanted to be friends with Frisk, Toriel, Asgore, Undyne, Alphys, Papyrus, Mettaton- everyone! I wanted to be with Sans... I wanted him to be real-  I wanted it all to be real so badly that I...
...I thought of doing something i knew I'd end up regretting. So, to prevent that, I made a book. This book. I made it to help me get my feelings out. And it was fun! I loved seeing people read it! Everytime I got another 1k views I'd be overwhelmed with happiness! I loved seeing you guys react to the chapters. Undertale was so important to me. But just not as much... Undertale and it's characters will always have a special place in my heart, but I just don't have the same love for Sans as I used to. And I have no motivation to keep going with this story... 

...

I'm so sorry, you guys... please don't hate me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 204 23
(Flashback from Feel You From My Soul) WARNING! CONTAINS SCENES OF ABUSE, RAPING AND TORTURE. SUICIDE REFERENCES. I scaped from my abusive parents w...
435 10 19
NOT A LEMON. just wanted you to know that. I love Sans. He's the best. So, what better way to show it, than a fanfic where we date him? Y/n is a half...
2.8K 135 16
(แด แด€ส€ษชแดแดœs sแด€ษดs แด€ษดแด… แด˜แด€แด˜สส€แดœs แด€แดœs x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€) ||แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ษด ษช ษขแด แด€ษดแด… sแด˜แดษชสŸ ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ ส™ส sแด€สษชษดษข sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข sแด›แดœแด˜ษชแด… สŸษชแด‹แด‡ "ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ."|| Life was merciful enough to...
326K 9.1K 49
[I have decided to do what I always wanted ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„]:some people put warnings for these so.....CHILD ABUSE IS DISCUSSED You were, thought to be mute and...