Misconceptions ✔

By geethu_sweetie28

Highest ranking: #4 in Indian; #7 in General Fiction; #7 in politics. •2nd place category winner of The Stell... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1:First Encounter
Chapter 2: Clash of the Titans
Chapter 3: Vile plan and major decisions
Chapter 4: Vows of forever(?)
Chapter 5: Truth and collaboration
Chapter 6: Naughty guy and arrogant girl
Chapter 7: First day of marriage
Chapter 8: Chief Minister. Arjun Mehra
Chapter 9: (Un)Known feelings
Chapter 10: Jealous Arjun
Chapter 11: Realisations
Chapter 12: Dinner to muse on
Chapter 13: What in the Sam Hill?
Chapter 14: A Dream?
Chapter 15: Surprise gift opening
Chapter 16: A dream that has come true
Chapter 17: The Devil
Chapter 18: Mrs. Radhika Arjun
Chapter 19: A glimpse of the past
Chapter 20: Work is God
Chapter 21: A step towards Tweety
Chapter 22: A danger
Tagged (Not an update)
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24: The Punishment
Chapter 25: The Past.
Chapter 26: The confessions.
Chapter 27: The Seduction
Chapter 28: The Reconciliations
Chapter 29: The Old Skeletons {with flesh}
Chapter 30: Behind the masks.
Chapter 31: The Disclosure.
Chapter 32: The Aftermath
Chapter 33: The Villain
Chapter 34: The Blast
Epilogue

Prologue

11.1K 390 46
By geethu_sweetie28

'Why don't you allow me to touch you Radhika??' asked Arjun.

'Because I don't like it when you touch me, why can't you understand a simple thing Mr. Politician?' said Radhika and murmured, 'Bloody politician wants to touch me, waah bhai!!'

'Firstly I'm your husband, so that gives me the rights to touch you and second don't just insult my career Ms. Reporter.'

'I hate you Arjun.'

'Glad to know you feel the same Ms. Reporter.' Said Arjun sarcastically.

'Ughh... I'm leaving and don't follow me to the bedroom.'

'As if I'm dying to follow you.' Said Arjun and poked his tongue out at Radhika.

Radhika stomped her feet on the floor and left the hall.

-----

MEET

Arjun Mehra, the strong headed politician. He is considered as the youngest politician in his state. He likes his girl to be submissive, a layered character.

AND

Radhika Mishra, strong-headed reporter. She doesn't bow her head in front of anyone except her God and her mother. Hates politicians to the core due to her painful past.

~~~~~

Welcome to the world of misconceptions and love. This is the saga of love between two strong-headed personalities. What will happen when these two people are hitched by an unwanted relation? Will love blossom or will they part forever? Will their relation remain intact even after some old skeletons resurface? How will they cope up with all the pressures and make their heaven of love?

~~~~~ 

This is the prologue of this story. Hope you liked it. Please share your love through your votes and comments. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 10.3K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...
3M 122K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...
57K 3.3K 56
"𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄" One-year is all it takes for strangers to become deep lovers. One-year contract marriage is all takes to turn att...
837K 36K 37
Radhika runs somewhere and hides behind the pillar. Her eyes searching for someone and she couldn't find anyone. She gets relaxed and leans on the pi...