Brother or Lover? (COMPLETE...

נכתב על ידי taekooklland

What will happen when Taehyung's parents tell him they adopted a boy and he'll be his new brother? ( No smut... עוד

0
the news
don't touch me
I made out with my brother
lie
the new student
He saw us
Jimin?
help me
Nothing happened
confession
first time
Alone
Chances
Darkness
accident
ambulance
confession
The end

Not sure

53.2K 2.1K 3.1K
נכתב על ידי taekooklland

Taehyung's pov :  

I just ignored the text and turned my phone off.

After a few minutes I heard the door open.

I all of a sudden got deficiency of oxygen, I couldn't breath decent anymore. I bit my lips, trying to keep quiet.

When I heard "Taehyung?" I quickly opened the door and hugged the person who stood there, it was Jungkook.

"A-are you okay?" He asked softly, wrapping his arms around my torso.

I felt so safe and warm in his embrace, I didn't want to break this hug, if I could I would stay like this forever.

"J-Jungkook, Minho saw us. He saw you touching me and he's the biggest bully on this school. I'm scared he'll hurt me or you. I don't want that to happen, I don't want you to end up getting hurt because of me" I said while hugging him tightly.

"Hey Taehyung, look at me" He cupped my face gently and held it in front of his face.

"No one is going to get hurt as long as I'm here. I won't let that happen, okay?"

He kissed me on my forehead and traced my cheeks gently with his fingers.

Honestly, it felt good, it felt good how his lips touched my skin and how he traced my cheeks with his fingers, how he looked at me... just everything felt good when I was near him.

We stayed like that for some more minutes, staring at each other, admiring each other.

I startled when someone came in.

We quickly backed away from each other, we both walked towards the sink and started washing our hands.

I recognized the boy who came in, it was one of Minho's friends.

When he noticed me he quickly left the toilet.

As the bell rang, we left the bathroom and walked towards the next class, science.

"Taehyung, I was worried. Where were you?" Jimin asked after he ran towards me, holding my wrist.

"Uhhmmm...." I suddenly didn't know how to explain where I went and why.

"Taehyung and I went to a place where we could have some space to be together.... Why? do you have any problem with that?" Jungkook said while grabbing my wrist what was held by Jimin.

He pushed Jimin's hand harshly away from mine and looked with hatred towards Jimin.

Why is he acting like that all of a sudden?

The annoyed and angry expression on Jimin's face was clearly to be seen.

They continued giving each other death glares before I started speaking.

"Hey hey, what's wrong with you guys?"

"Nothing" Jimin said while turning around, leaving me and Jungkook behind.

"Let's go, we have class." Jungkook grabbed my hand and walked further.

"What's wrong with you. Why did you behave like that?" I asked, trying to stop him from walking, but he's way too strong for me.

Jungkook just ignored my question and kept walking until we arrived in class.

When I walked in, everyone suddenly stopped whispering and looked at us.

Jungkook didn't even bother at all and walked towards his seat, sitting down.

As I walked towards my seat, next to Jungkook. I noticed Minho looking at me, smirking devilishly.

That evil smirk meant something, and I knew, he was planning something again.

-

After that horrible hour, the bell finally rang.

And for the first time.

Jimin didn't wait for me.

"Taehyung, just go home. I need to go to the library to grab some books for history and science" Jungkook said as he kissed me on the forehead and waved a goodbye before walking out of the classroom.

Gladly, there wasn't anyone in the classroom.

Walking home alone was boring.

Usually I would first hang out with Jimin, laugh and talk about all sort of things before heading home.

Why did he act that way today? Why didn't he wait for me like usual? Was it because of Jungkook? Or was it because he was tired and just quickly wanted to go home?

When I arrived in front of Jimin's house, I saw him talking with someone on the phone in front of his house's gate.

When he noticed me walking, he quickly hang up and opened the gate.

After the gate closed I couldn't see him anymore.

"What was that?"

-

I finally arrived home, I opened the front door and stepped inside.

I walked upstairs to my room and studied for my upcoming history test.

After half an hour I heard someone knocking on the front door.

Without noticing, I took the history book with me and walked downstairs to open the door.

It was Jungkook.

Turning my attention away, I continued walking towards the stairs to go upstairs, back to my room.

I heard him closing the door and putting his books from the library on the ground.

What I wasn't expecting, was to be pulled back. I gasped as he pinned me against the wall.

I came face to face with him. His dark eyes trailed up and down my body, making me shiver.

"Jungkook please... I don't have the time for these kind of things. I need to study for the upcoming history test. You should go and study as well." I said, trying to avoid eye contact.

"I don't like history. I like to play with my kitten" He said smirky as he took a step closer to me.

My grip on the history book tightened as he took another step closer.

I felt trapped as he pressed his whole body against mine. His hands rested on the sides of my head. He towered over me. I felt his warm breath, making me shiver.

His eyes stared deeply into mine, they went from my eyes down my lips and they kept repeating it.

And all of a sudden he crashed his lips hungrily on mine. Without thinking I returned the kiss.

He grabbed my ass and gave it a squeeze. I gasped, allowing his tongue to enter.

The kiss was becoming sloppy. Our mouths ravaged each other's, biting and tugging with teeth.

After a few minutes I broke the kiss.

My lips were bruised and he was panting. His lips were swollen and red. His eyes had a crazed look to them. He looked so hot and I just couldn't resist all this.

He got his hands in my hair again and tugged my head back.

He traced my neck down to my collarbones, sending me shivers down my spine, I felt goosebumps all over my body. His tongue left marks and trails of love bites all over my neck and collarbones.

"J-Jungkook" I couldn't talk decent.

"Sshhhh my kitten" I felt his breath against my skin.

The history book that I took with me already slipped from my hands. I rested my hands on his broad shoulders, I could feel his muscles beneath his sweater, gosh they were so big.

My collarbones were aching so much as he pulled away slightly. I thought he was done and just when I wanted to escape from his grip, he came closer again and trailed his tongue up my neck, along my jaw. His teeth nipped at my ear lobe, tugging with his teeth.

His hands trailed back down to my ass as he suddenly lifted me up.

My legs wrapped around his waist. He gripped my ass painfully. He rolled his hips, against mine, making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

He leaned forward to whisper into my ear. "We are going to have so much fun tonight, my kitten." He nipped at my ear lobe while he walked towards the sofa. He laid me down and got on top of me.

"Do you promise daddy that you'll be a good kitten today?" He asked. My breath hitched in my throat as he touched my member through my jeans.

His hands were already trying to take off my jeans.

It felt so good..... but I still didn't know if I really liked him or not.

I grabbed his hands while he was tugging at my jeans.

"What's wrong with my kitten? Are you nervous?" He asked while getting closer again.

"I-I can't do this... I'm sorry" I used all of my energy to get him off of me and it actually worked this time.

I quickly ran upstairs and locked myself up in my bedroom.

I walked towards my bed and sat down, all kind of thoughts were running through my mind and I didn't know what to do.

I clearly enjoyed it, but I wasn't sure about him yet. I wanted to get to know him better before we do things like these.

I startled as I heard two knocks on my bedroom door.

I didn't reply and just stared blankly at the door.

"I know you won't open the door, I just wanted to apologize in case I made you feel uncomfortable... Good night, Taehyung."

I would be lying if I said his words didn't touch me and didn't make me smile a little bit.

After I heard his footsteps getting further away from my door, I laid down on my bed and stared blankly at the ceiling.

"Why is my heart beating so fast?"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1.4K 18
Taehyung is back in town and in his hunted house he give his Heart to jungkook. which is actually jungkook's. What will happen when tae finds out the...
118K 4.6K 32
[Complete] Where Jungkook doesn't want a mate and where Taehyung is waiting for his mate since little because of his parents. So what will happen? bo...
4.6K 158 3
What happens when his friend's brother, also his childhood crush, comes back from college after a mishap? How bad can it be? 2019 © LovaNanii
793K 53.2K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...