Suddenly the Bad Boy is Livin...

By Nadineat2

Ella's life was full of joy and love. Everything was perfect until the night her parents told her secrets she... More

Characters
1- Wait...what !??
2- Here comes the bad boy
3- Nutella caused this
4- I met my principal... in his house
5- Why is this happening to me?
6- I'm your bad boy bodyguard
7- Scary Past ?
8- Dad is here
9- Something is about to happen
10- Almost...
11-There is a storm coming
12- 'Because of me'
13- Destiny
14- He's leaving ?
15-He is easy to convince
16- Ashton King
17- My Ex
18- Awkward morning
19- New guys,Detention and Ed .What's wrong with this day ?
20- A surprise move
21- I own it
22- Tom & Jerry or a basketball game?
23- Can this day get any weirder?
24- End of this tiring day
25- Potato chips
26- Again
27- So what happened to the advice?
28-I'm happy to see you happy
29- Cheers
30- It can't be
31- Money ruined everything...
32- I have no mercy
34- Just Answer
35- Amazing two days
36- He's my boyfriend
37- I'm her boyfriend
38- Dad's approval
39- Rayn doesn't know, right?
40- Fun drama
41- My cute bad boy
42- Is This Heaven?
43- Another surprise?
44- Best day ever
45- it's over
Epilogue

33- Thank God ...

13.6K 743 42
By Nadineat2

Chapter 33

Rayn...

He was punching Paul in the face and kicking him in his stomach.

I looked around me and saw Kevin, Jasmine, Grace, Louis, Ed and a man that I don't know.

Jasmine came to me and got me on my feet.

" Jasmine... " I hugged her then I felt something wet on my face ,I didn't realize that I was crying.

" Oh honey don't cry, you're safe
now " She hugged me back then kissed my forehead.

She released me then I was in the arms of Rayn, he embraced me really tight, he was shivering .

Rayn leaned his face towards my ear and whispered " I thought I would lose you, God you don't know how much I prayed " then he cupped my cheeks with his hands and laid a gentle yet passionate kiss, I put my hands on his chest and kissed him back.

The kiss lasted about a minute until Kevin interrupted " Eh'em um so you two are... together? "

" Seriously Kev, you're asking this question after the kiss " the man that I don't know sassed.

" Y-yeah we are " I said then released Rayn and carried Grace and kissed her cheeks. So good to know that she's safe.

The man approached me and said " By the way I'm Joshua, Kevin's friend. "

" Well hello, I'm Ella ,it's so nice to meet you Joshua " I replied with a smile and shaked his hand.

" Yeah I know you, Kevin was worried sick about you and his grandchild " he said. I hugged Kevin ,he had black circles around his eyes.

I glanced at Paul who was half dead and felt the urge to kick him some more .

" Guys, I think we should go home " I pointed out. They all nodded then we all left the building, apparently we were in an ice center that was shut down 15 years ago.

°°°°

As I laid on my bed in my room, I heard a knock.

" Come in " I said.

Rayn opened the door then closed it when he entered.

He came to me " Hey princess " he sat next to me on my bed.

" Hey, aren't you tired?  you should sleep it's 2 a.m " I said as I put my hand on his back.

" I can't sleep... I will properly dream about you being kidnapped again, and I don't want that " He replied with a sight,his eyes were kinda of red .

Was he crying?

He sat me on his lap and I put my hands around his neck " Oh baby don't worry, I won't go anywhere now."  I replied in a calm voice then looked into his beautiful eyes.

" I love you Ella " He said then he buried his head in my neck and kissed it.

" I love you too Rayn " I grabbed his head and ran my fingers through his hair ,I was so tried and sleepy.

I felt like darkness was taking over my vision so I fell asleep still on Ryan's lap.

It's so comfy...

Ryan's POV

I gazed at Ella's eyelashes, they are long and her face is beautiful, she is beautiful.

She's my beautiful princess

I can't believe that she is right here, in my arms, unharmed .

Thank God.

I kissed her forehead then carried her bridal style and put her on her bed then I laid besides her. I took off my shirt because it was hot.

Man I can't believe that school is almost over and the summer break is waiting for us to have fun.

I want to take Ella on a short trip just the two of us.

I want to make her happy and forget about her hard life for once...

She's pretending to be happy and tough but I know she's not...

After an hours I felt that my eyelids are heavy so I closed my eyes and slept while holding Ella.

°°°°

A.N

Hey guys ,how was the chapter?

Hope you liked it :)

I've finished my exams so I have time now to write more chapters :D

Hope you vote & comment...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 10K 123
Accused of an assault he doesn't remember, Ricky's senior year is made doubly complicated when he falls for the victim's best friend, Olivia - his on...
389 48 58
[A STAND-ALONE NOVEL] Welcome to Natalia's high school manual! Yup, she's just your average normie student. And nope, this is definitely not...
5.9K 443 52
Sebrina Flores independent mature smart girl who knows how to handle everything whether is emotionally physically or mentally. It's really hard to br...
1.1M 27.1K 50
Arianna has never had a normal life. Her mom died when she was 10 and her father blames her. Ever since the day her mom died her dad has abused her m...