Clean Milk Fic

By BandTraaash

Ok so this is a clean version of the milk fic so yall can read it without wheezing ok thx pete More

Milk

55 1 0
By BandTraaash

Ryan was kneeling in the bathtub. His father, Brendon was pouring milk into his cereal. "Daddy! Can you help me turn on the faucet?" Brendon came in the bathroom with his cereal in his hands. As he was turning the knob on the faucet, he spilled the milk into the tub. "Oops." Brendon apologized. Ryan began splashing around in the milky bath. Brendon hopped in bed to eat his cereal. Once Ryan got out of the bath, he jumped right in the bed with his dad. Once again, the milk spilled. "Yummy milk" Ryan said to Brendon. "No don't eat that!" Yelled Brendon,"You don't know where that milk has been!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 57.3K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
155K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
323K 7.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
151K 4.6K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...