Sang the Stray (Completed)

By Jme1983

I only meant to stay out one night...I didn't think I'd be stepping into a whole new world.... This is fan... More

1. Through the Looking Glass...or maybe a Portal?
2. Survivor Sang
4. Discovered
5. Am I a Mad Hatter?
6. S4-Report
7. Headache
8. A Taste of Freedom
9. Curiouser and Curiouser
10. KOTIS Report
11. [un]Talented
12. S4-Report
13. Tell-tale Heart
14. A Green Knight
15. Green Eggs and Ham
16. Stay
17. S4-Report
18. White Lightning
19. S4-Report
20. Rechargeable Battery
21. Orange Blush
22. Cuss a Blue Streak
23. S4-Report
24. Red Tide
25. Hand(s) Off
26. Musical Chairs
27. Black and Blueberries
28. Up in Flames
29. Ice Capades
30. Feathers and Tails
31. When Skies Are Grey
32. S4-Report
33. Starry Night
34. Getting in Deep
35. Virtue and Challenge
36. Revelation
37. Secret Garden
38. A Second Helping
39. S4-Report
40. Voltzach
41. Crimson and Clover
42. Cheshire Cat
43. On the Flip-Side
44. Blackjack
45. Interception
46. Seven Swans a'Sinking
47. Insightful
48. Accomplice
49. Purple Heart
50. K-I-S-S-I-N-G
51. Revealed
52. Looks Like Luck
53. Pampered
54. S4-Report
55. Bearing Gifts
56. White as a Ghost
57. Playful
58. S4-Report
59. Song and Dance
60. Ghost-Report
61. No Regrets
62. Aether
63. Recover
64.Cat and Lab Rat
65. S4-Report
66. Try, Try Again
67. Welcome
68. S2-Report
69. T-minus 10, 9, 8....
70. Ain't Nothin' But A Hound Dog

3. Moonfall

2.4K 196 5
By Jme1983

This place is seeming more magical the longer I am here. The cold I began suffering from, only got worse. I think it would have been called pneumonia and if weren't for the full moon two nights ago, I might be dead.

My lungs were screaming, so congested it hurt to breathe. I was burning up with fever, tossing all over my makeshift bed. I don't know what spurred me to crawl up to the roof of the building, but it was like I couldn't stop myself. The roofs of the village are all flattened with a slight dip to the center where a circular design centers on a drainpipe. I thought this was for some rain water collection system, and perhaps that was one of its purposes, but I found out another purpose for this peculiarity that night.

The full moon arose brightening the area. As I came up a ladder to the roof, I became mesmerized by the softly glowing mist that floated down from the sky, seemingly from the moon itself. It should have been alarming and I should not have wanted to touch it. But I couldn't hold myself back and passed my hand through the mist as it spiraled down and collected on the decorative rooftop disc then funneled down the drainpipe. This was happening on all the buildings surrounding mine. My hand tingled pleasantly and I was compelled to step fully into the mist. After only a few breathes while surrounded by the mist I could breathe so much better. I could feel the fever ebbing away. Curiosity built and I climbed down, tracking the mist that was being drained to the ground. I followed the mist down the pathway to the amphitheater. It was surreal, collecting and billowing, then draining further to the stage area at the base and down a flight of stairs to a room underground I'd seen before while exploring. There had been nothing but a round stone table of sorts. Visions of King Arthur came to mind when I first saw it, but there was nothing else in that room and no doors leading anywhere else. Up until that night I had avoided the amphitheater since my snooping upset that the cat population there. The draw of the mist was too strong to resist so I stumbled the rest of the way into the cloud and was overcome with sensations of lightness and giddiness. I giggled and spun, flinging my arms wide. I was feeling better and better.

I don't remember anything from the night after that, but waking in the morning to bright sunshine, center stage in a now mist-free amphitheater. I was completely healed, not even a sniffle left. I also felt more energetic and sated than I had in days.

Despite the miraculous healing, I swore I would avoid the Moonfall as much as possible in the future. It was too much like the stupor of drugs my mother kept herself under.
*********
A/n: Thanks to anyone who's reading. Should start meeting the boys next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 2.9K 16
Fanfiction of CLStone's Academy series. Sang attends one of Victor's parents' fancy galas. Things don't go to well with that crowd, so they head ove...
48K 3K 16
Sang is a popular girl who is about to graduate. A terrible accident changes her life forever. She meets 9 beautiful guys who help her through everyt...
53.1K 2.2K 19
This is a completed fanfiction about Sang and her boys from C.L Stone's The Academy. ***This is purely a FAN-FICTION! I do not own the characters!***
High Stakes By SB

Fanfiction

193K 9.2K 29
Fanfiction of C.L.Stone's Academy series. Re-imagines Academy world with vampires and vampire hunters. Violence. Romance. Suspense. Oh my! Sang Soren...