Bughead Oneshots

By zahwrites

Short and sweet little stories about my favorite Riverdale OTP❣️ More

Introduction
Spin The Bottle
Not an update but you should still read lmao😂
Our First Date
Surprise!
Distance can't stop what's meant to be
I Love You
What about me?
The Ferris Wheel
Jealous
Moving Away
Sick Day
Supernatural Riverdale
Perfect The Way You Are
Uninterrupted
Moving Away Part 2
A Christmas To Remember
Comfort
"Don't leave me..."
😱😱😱
"Let's figure it out together."
Betty's Explains To Jughead
request away!💫✨

The Powerful Hope And Love

6K 101 81
By zahwrites

*i love the video above because 21 pilots covered the song lmao but creds to TheEmoKidNextDoor for the making of the vid above🙃*

***

When the blonde gets turned down by a red-head, she thought love was a joke. What happens when she gives love a second chance?

***

Third Person POV:
Betty. A blond, blue-eyed girl full of hope. One day, she used that hope and it leaded to something that wasn't so bright. It all started that night after Cheryl's party.

Betty's POV:
I heard footsteps coming towards my house.

In tears, I went downstairs, curious to see who would be at my door.

I opened up the door and saw Archie.

What a surprise?!

"I'm not going to ask you what you did with Veronica at Cheryl's. But I'm asking now, right now, if you love me Archie."

"Or even like me?" I asked with a bit of hope.

"Of course I love you Betty. But I just can't give you the answer you want."

"Why?"

"You're so perfect. I've never been good enough for you...I'll never be good enough for you." He admitted.

I walked back inside the house that night.

Sniffling with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Makeup slowly becoming ruined and me slowly dying inside.

My heart broken into a million pieces.

That night was when I concluded that love was a joke and that I should've given up hope...

Or at least I thought.

~~~

( A month later )

"Go Bulldogs!"

Everyone in the bleachers stood up and cheered.

I looked over at V and we smiled at each other.

You guessed it! Me and Veronica performing for cheer. With Cheryl as team captain...sadly.

I went over to the bleachers where I sat my water beforehand.

Veronica came over and giggled.

"Still giggling about Cheryl being team captain? Me too."

She looked at me with an 'I know you wanna laugh too' face.

"Fine..haha."

Veronica rolled her eyes and knew something was up with me.

"B, what's wrong?" She asked a little concerned.

I sighed. "Nothing. I'm fine."

She gave me a look and I knew I couldn't lie to her.

"Fine. Archie may be still on my mind a bit." I admitted.

She nodded understanding. "Betty, you're my best friend. I don't like seeing you sad and depressed like this all the time. You may seem happy on stage but it's a whole 'nother scenario in reality."

"You're right. I need to move on." I said with a smile.

"That's the fucking spirit right there Cooper!" She said making me cringe a bit.

"Well, you definitely know how to make some of us cringe. And by that..I mean me, myself, and I."

She laughed at my funny remark and we started walking back to her place.

"Is it okay if I sleep over?"

"Betty, we've been over this. You don't have to ask and I don't know about your mother aka the devil letting you come over so it's your choice."

I rolled my eyes.

She looked over at me. "Betty, you know what happened last time! All hell broke loose."

***

Flashback:

"Okay, okay. Truth or dare is getting far too boring."

"I agree. So why don't we binge watch..."

We both did a drumroll on her floor.

"Pretty little liars!" We both said then laughed.

Halfway through the series, the devil made its way through.

"Elizabeth Cooper!!"

I know that voice. And it's not a pretty one for sure.

"Mother, I'm sorry. Did I eat the rest of your favorite cereal this morning and you just realized?"

"No. My daughter is out with a black witch and doesn't know what the fuck she's about to do!" My mom said.

I looked at her annoyed.

"Come on Elizabeth. And tell your witch friend to cast a spell to get the hell out of here!" My mom said.

I saw Veronica's face. I'm going to describe it as a bit offended and a little impressed with my mom's sarcasm.

(Flashback over)

***

"Look. My mom needs to take some kind of hint to tell her that I can do whatever the fuck I wanna do. She may be my mother but she isn't my own fucking controller!"

"Okay then B. I see you've taken a risk..and I like it." She said and we both laughed a little.

"Pretty Little Liars marathon?" I suggested with a smirk.

"Thought you'd never ask."

~~~

The next day at school, I felt relieved. By that, I mean I've gotten over my feelings for Archie. We're only friends. That's all we'll ever be. That's all we were meant to be anyways.

I walked into class and bumped into Jughead. Jughead is that friend that you'll have who's..well.. for me he's been there for me through tough times. I mean, of course not the Archie situation, but with all the drama about Jason and my sister Polly, he's around.

"Sorry Juggie."

"It's okay Betts."

Before he walked away, I wanted to talk to him.

"Jughead?"

He turned around and looked at me.

"Yeah Betts?"

"Can we talk at Pop's after school?"

"Of course." He said with a smile.

I flashed a smile back.

I hurried into class before the bell rang. This afternoon will be interesting.

~~~

"I'm sorry about the drive-in...you know it shutting down and all."

"It wasn't your fault so you shouldn't really be sorry."

Jughead and I were currently sitting at a booth at Pop's. Me sipping a milkshake and Juggie leaving me shocked that he hasn't ordered anything yet.

"You and Archie? You guys seem to have a thing."

My eyebrows were raised a little. "Archie and I? We're just friends. That's all we'll ever be."

There was complete silence between the both of us after I said that.

"Why you ask?"

"Just curious. But you should know that about me already."

I giggled at his comment.

"Can I just be real and talk to you for a second?"

"Of course." He said.

"Did Archie ever talk about me?"

Jughead's POV:

When Betty asked me to go to Pops, I was actually a bit shocked. She hasn't talk to me much lately but I'm glad we can talk now.

"I'm sorry about the drive-in...you know it shutting down and all."

"It wasn't your fault so you shouldn't really be sorry."

It was true. It wasn't her fault. Even if it was, I couldn't be mad at her.

"You and Archie? You guys seem to have a thing."

Jughead you're so stupid. Bringing Archie into the picture. Goddamnit!

Her eyebrows raised a little. "Archie and I? We're just friends. That's all we'll ever be."

Thank God.

It was silence between the two of us.

Aka awkwardness!

"Why you ask?" She asked breaking the quietness.

"Just curious. But you should know that about me already."

Everyone should know that about me! I'm curious and it's never gonna change. Just like my huge love for burgers. Speaking of, I haven't ordered one yet.
Jughead, stop thinking about food! Focus on Betty.

She giggled at my comment.

"Can I just be real and talk to you for a second?"

"Of course." I said.

"Did Archie ever talk about me?"

"Um yeah. He talked about how you were such a good friend and how he hopes you thought the same about him."

I saw her smile a bit.

Her beauty shining more and more.

"Juggie, I used to like Archie." She admitted.

"Why?"

Shit! Did I really ask that?!

"He was such a nice person to me. Was there for me. Turns out it was all friendship!"

"Betty, I know you probably feel like giving up right now, but there's someone out there for you."

She smiled at me.

"It might be closer than you think."

Aka person sitting across from you...ME!

"Thanks Juggie."

She came over to my side of the booth and hugged me.

I hugged her back and then we both were locked into each other's eyes.

"Juggie?" I heard her whisper.

I placed my lips on hers.

Her soft lips that tasted like a sweet strawberry.

Both of us, splitting apart, shocked expressions shown on our faces.

"Betty, I like you." I finally told her.

She gave me a grin. "I like you too Jughead."

She kissed me once more.

But this one was full of passion, assuring me that she did like me and it wasn't false.

Don't give up on love, don't give up hope, don't give up anything.

Because in the end, there's always a happily ever after.

^^^
Hope u liked this Bughead Oneshot! I'll post more tomorrow, so stay tuned and keep on reading! Love ya!❣️

^^^

Sincerely,
- Zahna❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 609 13
Bughead one shots for whenever inspiration hits. Feel free to leave requests! I hope you enjoy! :) ~E <3
19.6K 330 24
Some original one-shots about bughead, my absolute favourite Riverdale Couple! For readers 12 and up as there is a small amount of mature content in...
15.5K 157 40
The amount bughead and sprousehart fluff you never knew you needed. A bunch of oneshots about your favourite ships ;)
21.7K 314 21
Random cute choni moments ⚠️️Smut Warning⚠️️