Starks baby girl

By Skywalker6073

Tony gets a present a beautiful baby girl named Serena will he grow up and take care of her or will he throw... More

Starks baby girl
Shopping trip
Avengers come to visit
Mini hawk
Ninja
Alcohol
Sequel
First words
Dinner
WALKING
Babysitting disaster
The Battle
Return
Help
Favorite toy
Taken
WHAT
The call
Halloween party
Sleep walking
Genuis or not
anger
A new heart comes with concequences
notes
christmas with the avengers
the day all went to hell
winter
help me
At his mercy
Im coming home
Sequel & exciting news
Lets play a game
dead?
Government

How to raise a baby

37K 658 179
By Skywalker6073

Ok so thank you for the comments that I asked for I like the feedback it keeps me going and makes me feel like you guys like my story so here's the next chapter.

Tonys POV **************************************************

Its been a couple hours since we found 'it'. So far the thing has done nothing, but cry and scream. Did you know babies could scream because I sure didn't! 

3rd Person POV***************************************

Serena started wailing from the living room and we see Tony trying to make her stop crying but failing "please stop crying uhhhhhh hey look at my face I'm making a funny face huh? huh? ..... No? ok ummmm." Pepper just watched him fail with amusement in her eyes and quietly laughed until she heard Tony yell "I can't do this That's it I'm calling the pound!!"

Pepper rushed in "Anthony Stark! NO! Don't do that to her she's only been here for not even one day give her a chance" he sighed "I have Pepper I reallly have"

"You haven't even gotten her any toys. Kids like toys you know" Pepper said cheerfully.

"Like dog toys?" Pepper glared  "No, but we should go shopping. Please Tony just give her a week ok and if you don't want her we will find her a orphanage" Tony stared at her then back at Serena who had visibly calmed down "ok I will I'll give her a chance" he whispered

So what do you think like

It

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
131K 2.1K 28
Captain America finds out he has a twelve year old daughter who's been abused and experimented on. She's scared of any sign of love or affection tow...
28.3K 1.2K 51
~We all wear a mask~ Faye faced Elena. "If you're choosing dare, you can't remove any clothing's for now.. Part of the rules." She said. "Go one.. I...
4.3K 150 11
Tony stared at the toddler who had been dropped into his lap. His daughter. (Completely ignores AOU through Endgame. So that didn't happen.)