Issues

By W1LDCH1LD

Yeah, I've got issues. And one of them is how bad I need you... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
II.I
II.II
II.III
II.IV
II.V
II.VI
II.VII
II.VIII
II.IX
II.X
III.I
III.II
III.III
III.IV
III.V
III.VI
III.VII
III.VIII
III.IX
III.X
III.XI
III.XII
III.XIII
III.XIV
III.XV
IV.I
IV.II
IV.III
IV.IV
IV.V
IV.VI
IV.VII
IV.VIII
Epilogue
Sequel!

VI

1.5K 63 6
By W1LDCH1LD

Setting: Rolling Hills, Los Angeles County, California

And got hands like an ocean
Push you out, pull you back in

Call her crazy, but Demi was literally shaking as she approached Trey's door. After her little talk with Kris, Demi was about to completely go against what she had said about needing a break from him. Let's be honest here. Demi didn't need a break. A break would do nothing for them, and what was the point of being away from him when she could have him with her? Trey was right. The break was bullshit. The only thing that breaks did for them was lead to hours of makeup sex and result in the two of them being attached to the hip until their next fight. It was crazy, it was dysfunctional, and it was why everyone around them was probably sick of their relationship, but that was just how they were, and Demi was tired of denying that in an effort to be "normal."

Demi actually had to knock on his door because unlike her, he didn't leave it unlocked all of the time and she didn't feel like digging around in her purse for the key. A few seconds later, she heard the familiar barks of Trey's dog Kane, and then the door opened and Kane was licking at her toes while Trey stared at her in confusion.

"Hey," he slowly greeted, squinting his eyes as he saw what she was wearing: a Michael Kors trench coat and pink Louboutin heels.

"Hey...can I come in?" she asked, causing Trey to open the door a little bit wider and welcome her into his bachelor pad.

After five years together you would think they had at least talked about moving in together but it had never come up for several reasons. The first was that they both liked to have their own space to cool down after a fight. The second was that Trey really didn't like to share and Demi did this annoying thing where she cuddled with him for the first part of the night then nearly kicked him off of the bed during the second half. The third was that Trey was neat and Demi was messy. Her constant disorganization drove him insane, so there was no way that he was inviting her to come and live with him until she sorted that out.

"What are you doing here?" Trey questioned as they started to walk upstairs. They had similar taste in interior design so Demi had helped him pick out a lot of the furniture in his house.

"I just missed you," Demi admitted as they entered his room. Either he had been napping or his cleaning lady wasn't coming in today because his bed was a little bit messy. Judging by his gray sweatpants and wife beater, he was having a well-deserved lazy day.

"I thought we needed a break?" Trey reminded her, causing her to lightly shrug as she set her purse down.

"Maybe we do. But not right now. Maybe later," she joked as she grabbed the remote off of his nightstand and turned the TV off. "Do you have any plans for the rest of the night?"

"Uh...no." He watched as she used the little knob next to his door to dim the lights, then pushed the button underneath it to close his curtains, giving the room a sexy glow.

"Did you miss me too?" Demi asked as she closed the door behind her.

"Yeah baby, I did. I told you that last time I saw you," he reminded her, watching with hooded eyes as she untied the belt around her coat then slowly began to undo the buttons.

One by one the coat slowly came apart until it revealed her damn near perfect and all natural body in a white lingerie set, a set he definitely had not seen before. Clearly, she did some shopping at Victoria's Secret or Agent Provocateur while he was away. Damn. This outfit was clearly meant for welcome-back-home sex. If he got to come home to this after every tour, he was never going to leave again.

"I just thought that with all the strippers and the dancers and the fans, I was the last person you were thinking about," she teased, shrugging out of the coat and letting it pool around her stiletto covered feet. From the look on Trey's face as he let his eyes roam her body, she knew that they were in for a long night.

Three hours later, Trey was knocked out on Demi's stomach, the sheets around them either wrinkled and messy or halfway falling off the bed. Usually Demi was the one who fell asleep right after sex, but she wanted to remind him that he didn't need to go to a strip club to see a good show; she could put one on for him right at home. And given the way that he was snoring and slightly drooling on her exposed skin, she had proved her point.

Moving his head that she could get up, Demi threw his wife beater over her body before grabbing her purse off of the nightstand. She grabbed the remote to turn the TV on then resumed her position on the bed, letting Trey's head rest in her lap after she folded her legs and sat on her butt. Demi opened up her makeup bag and pulled out the stuff she used on her eyebrows. Since she didn't do her own makeup that often, she could always use the practice. And who was better to practice on than her sleeping boyfriend?

As Demi was filling in his thick eyebrows, one of their phones vibrated on the bed. The volume on hers was on so she could only assume that it was Trey's, and it just so happened to be in arm's reach so she picked it up and turned the screen on.

Elysandra (dance): you in for a good time tonight?

Elysandra (dance): everyone is going to Siren tonight, kind of like a reunion. You in?

The Demi of last week would've shaken Trey awake and demanded to know why one of his backup dancers was texting his phone and using such suggestive language. But the Demi of right now needed to finish his eyebrows before he woke up so she quickly replied to the text then set it down. She would deal with that later.

After Demi took a few pictures for snapchat, Trey shifted in her lap and released a low groan. Poor baby really was knocked out. That's what good pussy will do to you. Demi chuckled and patiently waited for him to wake up so that they could talk about what she saw on his phone.

"What time is it?" He grumbled, turning onto his stomach as he rubbed his tired eyes.

"Almost six," she responded, relaxing back against her pillows as he dragged himself to the bathroom. He came back out a few minutes later with an unimpressed look on his face that caused her to giggle.

"What the hell did you do to my face?"

"I just did your eyebrows! I would've done a charcoal mask too but that would've messed your eyebrows up. Don't they look good?" She answered as Trey rolled his eyes.

"This is how those girls on Instagram be having their eyebrows," he said, looking into the wall of mirrors across from his bed as she continued to laugh.

"If you had stayed asleep I could've done your eyes too. You would've looked so good for when we go out tonight," Demi coyly stated, causing Trey to turn around.

"We're going out?"

"Yeah. Elysandra texted you and invited you to Siren. She said it was sort of a reunion thing so I told her you'd be there. You don't mind, do you?" Demi asked, raising her own perfectly arched eyebrow as Trey slowly shook his head.

"Sounds great..."

Two hours later – because Demi had to call Avo to bring outfit options over to Trey's house – Trey was helping Demi out of the back of the black Escalade that they had been driven in, watching his girlfriend tug down the classic black Balmain dress that she had decided to wear before flipping her hair over her shoulder and flashing the paparazzi a bold smirk. Her fingers interlocked with his as he led them through the VIP aka celebrity entrance of the club.

The thing that made Siren such a hot place to party was the fact that it was a huge four floor club where each floor played a different genre of music. The first floor was pop. The second floor was R&B/Hip Hop. The third floor was Caribbean. And the fourth floor switched every weekend to match a different thing. The second floor was the best floor though, and after a brief conversation with Elysandra, she had told him that was where they planned to be. So, with Demi on his arm, he weaved through the excited crowd to the staircase that led directly to the second floor. When they got up there, "Bad and Boujee" by Migos was playing and everyone was hype as fuck.

"Trey! Trey, over here!" Elysandra must have been pretty loud because she was on the other side of the floor and he could hear her perfectly fine over the blaring music.

Demi's grasp on his hand tightened as they made their way to the table where Elysandra and a few other girls who had danced for him on tour was sitting. Maybe Trey didn't notice, but Demi definitely noticed how the sexy smile on Elysandra's face dimmed as she saw her on Trey's arm. Was she really stupid enough to think that she was about to let her boyfriend go to a club with a bunch of girls who had been grinding on him for the past three months?

Demi had to give this girl props though. She was absolutely gorgeous. Her hair was in box braids that went all the way down to her waist. She was in a sheer black body suit tucked into a pair of ripped jeans with her makeup looking perfect. She had sculpted cheek bones, clear skin, and a body that anyone would happily die for. Demi wasn't threatened in any way, but she wasn't stupid either, so she was just going to keep her eye on Trey and Elysandra tonight. Good thing she had backup on the way.

"I'm so glad you could make it!" Elysandra exclaimed, happily throwing her arms around Trey's neck and pulling him flush against her body, successfully making him untangle his fingers from Demi's grasp.

"Thanks for inviting me. Uh, this is my girlfriend Demi," he said as he pulled away and held her at arm's length.

"Nice to meet you! I'm such a huge fan of your music! Thanks for sharing your boyfriend with us." If that was supposed to be a joke Demi wasn't laughing, but she didn't want to start any drama so she plastered a fake smile on her face and held out her hand.

"Anytime!" She chirped before pulling her hand away.

"Oh, Demi, this is Blair, Savanna, and Athena," he introduced the other three girls who were sitting at the table. Blair looked like she was Asian mixed with something else, Savanna was a striking brunette with a cute bob, and Athena was basically an All-American girl. They all looked like Instagram models, reminding Demi that one of the main criteria to be a dancer on Trey's tour was that you had to be jaw droppingly gorgeous – and all of those girls were.

"So, what are we all waiting for? Let's dance!" Elysandra barely glanced Demi's way before grabbing Trey's hand and tugging him into the crowd with her three dance buddies following. Trey looked back at Demi with a sheepish look but she responded by shooing him away with a controlled smile on her face. As soon as they were in the middle of the crowd, Kendall, Kylie, and her other best friend Sirah appeared. Thank God she had backup now.

Demi had really only invited Sirah because she had just come back from vacation in Australia, but then Kendall called her with nothing to do for the night, then Kylie said that she could dig up some dirt on this Elysandra girl, so Demi just decided to roll with it and invite them all.

"Why are you sitting here alone?" Kendall asked as she took a seat then flagged down a waiter. She ordered a round of shots along with dirty martinis for everyone as Kylie pulled her phone out.

"Elysandra wanted to dance and practically dragged Trey with her. What'd you find out?" Demi asked Kylie.

"So, apparently Elysandra danced for Justin on his Purpose tour. I asked him about her and they said they slept together a few times. Then he told me that she also danced for Chris Brown and August Alsina, and she slept with them too. He sent a screenshot of her resume and she mostly only dances for guys. I don't know if she's slept with them but I know for sure that she was with Justin, Chris, and August. And Justin said that she even tried to get with Za and Khalil and that's why he had to break things off with her," Kylie revealed as Demi sipped at her martini.

Demi trusted her boyfriend. Trey may have cheated on her very early on in their relationship but that was something they had worked through and she was over it now. Demi just had an issue with all of the girls he constantly surrounded himself with. He had made it very clear to the entire world that they were dating, and had been dating for five years – give or take – so the fact that these girls acted so bold around him just pissed her off.

"Do you think something happened between them?" Sirah asked, causing Demi to shrug her shoulders.

"I don't know. But I'll just keep an eye on them just in case. In the meantime, this is my song so let's dance!" Demi squealed as "Wild Thoughts" by DJ Khaled featuring Rihanna and Bryson Tiller came on. Somehow, the girls squeezed their way to where Trey and the other girls were. Elysandra was way too close to Trey for her liking, so she slyly squeezed her way between them and wrapped her arms around Trey's neck.

"There's my favorite dance partner," he chuckled as they moved to the beat of the song.

"Your one and only," she cooed before turning so that her back was pressed against his front, and letting her liquid courage take over. Even though Elysandra had found some other guy to dance with, she was still eyeing Trey and Demi. And since she wanted to look so hard, Demi decided to give her a show.

Needless to say, Trey was surprised at how Demi was dancing. It wasn't that she was a bad dancer, but she was just awkward sometimes whenever they went to the club. Maybe it was her liquid courage, or maybe she was just trying to make sure Elysandra knew who Trey belonged to – Trey didn't know who Demi thought she was fooling trying to act like she wasn't jealous – but he was enjoying it. And Elysandra finally focused on her own dance partner.

"I love you," he whispered into her ear as the song came to an end.

"I love you more," she responded as she turned back around to face him and he just held her in his arms. He barely glanced in Elysandra's direction the entire time they were there, making all of her suspicions about the two of them momentarily disappear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 590 22
Random but still this is my first time I'm sorry if its horrible.
44.6K 1.4K 55
Just going to be a bunch of stories.
153K 3.9K 22
It ain't nobody's business but mine and my baby's.
28.8K 1.1K 45
bask in the glory of all our problems cause we've got the kind of love it takes to solve them