Rishabala : Let Love Find You...

By lazyakabookworm

RK is furious at the whole wide world. He hates his parents for forcing him to marry a stranger, he hates Dip... More

Let Love Find You (One Shot)

27.1K 781 67
By lazyakabookworm

RK watched his mother taking his new wife into the bedroom and looked on furiously. Few minutes later his mother comes out of his bedroom and turns to him.

"Rishu..." she starts and he without waiting to hear what she was about to say turns on his heels and walks out ignoring the frantic calls of his parents.

RK was sitting at the pub dunking down drinks after drinks. How much ever he drank, he was not getting high. He sighs furiously. Nothing went as he wanted. He had loved Dipali and now he was married to someone else. Life was a bitch.

He feels a hand crawling on his waist and turns around furiously to find Dipali. He removes her hand from his person and scowls at her.

"I knew you would be here tonight. We used to always come here." Dipali says as she caressed his cheek.

RK furiously throws her hand away.

"Why are you angry, RK?" Dipali asks him. "This is the best, right? This way your parents won't disinherit you and we can still be together."

"You mean, you would be my mistress?" RK asks her in disgust.

Dipali's eyes turn furious hearing that then quickly recovering she says with a smile, "I know you love me and wanted to marry me but think what could we do if your father cuts you out of his will? How could we live?"

"I would have looked after you." RK says furiously.

"Not the way I am used to or the way I want." Dipali tells him. "But now you have everything and we can be still together."

"If you forgot then my manipulative parents, emotionally blackmailed me into marrying a girl I don't even know."

"I know, RK. But we can still be together."

"I am married."

"It's your suhag raat and you are here with me."

"I am alone here and you are just fucking irritating me."

"You still love me, RK. I know that. Nothing has changed, RK. You are still mine and I am yours. You are going to love me like before showering me with your gifts."

"Ah... so that is what you are after... the expensive gifts!"

"You know that is not true."

"Did you ever truly love me?" RK asks her a little hurt.

"You never let me show you, saying sex should be after marriage." Dipali says scoffing. "Let me show you how much I love you... now... come with me."

Feeling her taking hold of his hand RK furiously shrugs it away, "Do you know who I hate more than myself and my parents for the way my fucking life has turned around? You bitch!"

Dipali looks at him furiously. "You can never hate me, RK... you love me... and you are going to come behind me soon when you realize that your good for nothing wife is useless, you'll come running behind me."

RK asks in a dispassionate tone, "You offered whatever you could offer and say whatever you could. Now can you leave?"

"We are not over, RK!" Dipali tells him and walks off furiously still not able to believe the change that has come over him. He used to run behind her like a love sick puppy and now he was filled with so much anger and hatred.

Hours later, RK stumbles into his room to find the lights on and his wife sitting on the bed with her head resting on the headrest in an awkward position looks like she had slept off waiting for him. Suddenly he was filled with guilt. Everyone around him had played with his life and he was furious with everyone. His parents for not accepting Dipali in spite of she being the daughter of their business partner, Dipali for not accepting him without his money, and himself for not taking a stand when his mother threatened him with suicide if he didn't marry Madhubala Malik. But why was he angry with his wife? She had done nothing to him and he had treated her badly on their wedding night. It was not her fault that he couldn't take a stand and it definitely was not her fault that Dipali didn't love him enough to leave a life of comfort. Then why was she insulted like this? However angry he was with life, he had no right to treat her like this because she was not the cause for his pain.

Seeing her uncomfortable position he goes towards her to make her lie down properly when she suddenly comes awake and looks at him in panic. He moves back seeing her confusion.

"I... I think I slept off." Madhu tells him getting up. "What time is it?"

"3:40." RK reads the time from the wall clock.

"3:40?" Madhu asks him in confusion wondering whether he just came now to the room.

"I just came now." RK tells her realizing what she was thinking. "I don't know what I was thinking. I am sorry, it won't happen again."

As she watched him in shock he goes to take a shower. By the time he had come out she had removed her jewellery and was sitting on the bed. She takes a night dress and goes to the bathroom to change for bed.

Madhu comes out of the bathroom to find RK sitting on the bed with the TV on. He was flipping through the channels. Seeing her he turns off the TV and watches her as she kept her wedding dress. She turns to look at him in hesitation. RK gestures to the bed and she slowly gets on the bed. He turns off the light once she settles down and he lies next to her.

"Are you not happy about this marriage?" Madhu asks unable to sleep seeing his strange behavior.

RK turns to look at her and says, "I was in love with someone."

"Oh!" Madhu says as she looks away hurt. She didn't know him and was not in love with him but he was still her husband and it hurts to hear him profess his love for someone else.

"Her name is Dipali. She is Dad's business partner's daughter. We have been together for almost 6 months. I told my parents I want to marry her but they didn't agree as they feel she is not a perfect bahu and biwi material." RK tells her and seeing her looking at him in shock he continues, "Dad said he would disown me, it didn't matter to me but then she was not ready to marry me without the money. We had a fall out. Then Mom blackmailed me with suicide and I married you."

Madhu remains silent wondering what to do or how to react. Should she like every Indian wife stick on and pray that her husband would accept her one day, or just pack her bags and leave from there. "Do you still love her?"

"Today I was at the pub getting drunk and she had come to see me." RK tells her.

"And?"

"She offered herself to me saying that we could be still together. Like an affair on the side."

Madhu's heart was in her throat hearing all that.

"She disgusts me now." RK tells her.

"Why are you telling me all this?" Madhu asks him.

"Shouldn't you know everything?" RK asks her confused.

Madhu shrugs in confusion.  RK sighs loudly.

"Do you consider this marriage?" Madhu asks realizing his answer would decide whether she would stay with him or not. Whether there was anything worth saving in this marriage.

"I didn't want to marry you but then with Dipali at the pub all I could think about when she was trying to get close to me was that I am married and she shouldn't be touching me like that. I don't know maybe I do." RK tells her.

Madhu smiles at him realizing there was a lot in her marriage worth saving, first and foremost being an honest and loyal husband. "Go to sleep. We can talk in the morning."

"I wasn't thinking straight earlier. I guess I was angry at my parents and thinking they expect me to go on with this marriage as if nothing happened... so I left. I am sorry. You don't deserve that kind of treatment and least of all from me."

"You are here now and that says a lot, and for now that is enough." Madhu tells him smiling.

Madhu wakes up in the morning to find her husband sleeping next to her curled up like a ball. She had heard that insecure people are the one who curls up in their sleep. She wondered whether he was insecure, he didn't seem like one but then what did she know about him to know it? All she knew was that he was an honest, loyal, straight forward man. She pulls the blanket over him and covers him properly then she goes to take a shower.

She comes out of the washroom to find her husband still sleeping and he had kicked off the blanket. She pulls the blanket over him again and goes down to the kitchen. She walks into the kitchen to find her mother-in-law cooking. Seeing her, Radha anxiously asks, "Is Rishu awake?"

"He is sleeping." Madhu replies with a smile.

"Ah okay." Radha visibly relaxes.

Madhu realizes her mother-in-law had asked her to find out whether her husband had come home last night.

"Will you have tea or coffee?"

"Either... I am not particular." Madhu tells her smiling.

Radha smiles at her, "Then I'll make tea for you. Rishu wants tea when he wakes up then rest of the day he keeps drinking coffee."

"Here." Radha says as she gave her a tray with two cups of teas. "Wake up, Rishu. You have to go to your house for pug phere right?"

"Okay." Madhu says and goes to her room to find her husband still sleeping. She keeps the tray on the table and gently pats him on his arms to wake him. "Rishu... Rishu..."

RK stretches as he opens his eyes and looks at her. He looks at her confused for a second then comes awake completely, "Madhubala."

"Your tea." Madhu tells him as she pointed at the tea.

RK gets up from the bed and goes to brush his teeth. He comes back a few minutes later after his bath to find the room empty and his tea missing. He was looking around confused when she comes back with the tea.

"It was going cold, so I went to reheat it." Madhu tells him as she handed him the tea.

RK drinks the tea and makes a face.

"Is it not good?"

"It's just that I don't like reheating my tea." RK tells her as he sipped the tea.

"Oh I didn't know that. I'll get you fresh tea then."

"It's okay. This is fine." RK tells her as he continued to drink.

"Tomorrow onwards, I'll get the tea after I wake you up."

"You don't have to worry about all that. Patil is there, he'll do it."

"Patil is not your wife." Madhu tells him as she walked towards the bed and started making the bed.

RK looks at her in shock hearing her not knowing how to respond to that then he simply remained silent.

"Papa will come in a bit to take me home." Madhu tells him about the ritual.

"So I should come to pick you up?"

"Yes."

"What time?"

"I don't know. I'll let you know."

"Okay."

RK was sitting in his room after Madhu had left when Radha comes to see him.

"What do you want?" RK asks her rudely.

"Why are you like this, Rishu? We did all this for your happiness." Radha tells him with tears.

"You forcing me to marry someone I don't even know is not doing something for my happiness."

"We were scared you would do something stupid with that Dipali."

RK ignores her, even though he agreed with his parents that Dipali was not as he had thought her to be, his parents had no right in forcing him into things he didn't want to. That time his mobile buzzes and he checks the message to see Madhu had messaged him asking him to come in half an hour. He replies back telling her would come be there in half an hour.

"You have to go to Madhu's house and pick her up. She would be waiting for you."

 "If I don't go will you threaten me with suicide again?" RK asks her sarcastically as he got up from bed to get ready to pick up Madhu from her house.

Later at night, RK and Madhu walk in to find his parents in the living room. Radha visibly starts relaxing seeing RK bring in Madhu.

"You are back?" Radha says smiling as she got up. "Did you have dinner?"

RK ignores her and walks away while Madhu replies to her, "We had from my house."

"Ah okay."

Madhu looks at RK walking away wondering whether she was supposed to go with him or stay with her in-laws. Realizing her confusion Radha says with a smile, "You go sleep, we'll talk in the morning."

Nodding Madhu goes to their room.

RK comes out of his shower to find Madhu curled up on the couch looking through a magazine. She looks up to find him looking at her. RK walks to her and sits on the couch next to her as he turned on the TV. They remained silent for a while.

"How was your day?" Madhu asks him.

RK turns to her and shrugs, "I was at home most of the time."

"Didn't go to office?"

"I realized if I go to office on the second day of marriage then people would think weird things about our marriage and you... so I decided to take a couple of days off."

"How many days?"

"A week."

"Okay.... Oh by the way I took a month off." Madhu informs him.

"A month?" RK asks shocked.

"Yeah... I had some leaves pending and then took some unpaid leave too. I thought I would need that much time to get settled in the new household."

"I didn't know you work."

"I am an architect."

"Architect." RK says impressed.

Madhu smiles, "I know you are managing family business. What did you study?"

"BBA and then MBA."

"Ah... nice."

They were silent for a while then she asks him, "Any hobbies?"

"Hobbies hmmm... watching TV is that a hobby?" RK asks her.

"Yeah."

"Then TV... I have to watch a movie before I go to sleep." RK tells her.

"Movie? Every night?"

"Yeah." RK tells her smiling. "I don't know whether that is a hobby or an addiction."

"You didn't see one last night."

"Well... last night was different." RK says with a shrug.

"Right." Madhu says remembering.

"What about you?"

"Hobbies?"

RK nods.

"Hmmm... reading... I kind of like reading myself to sleep."

"While I watch movie you can read."

"Yes... then I like to travel."

"Travel?"

"Hmmm.... But then since I haven't travelled much, I don't think I should call it my hobby... it is more like a wish... to go around the world and see different kinds of architectural miracles." Madhu says with a dreamy smile.

"You like your job." RK states seeing her smile.

"Yes."

"Not many are lucky to do what they like for a living."

"Do you like what you do?"

"Yes." RK replies. "So where do you want to go?"

"Hmmm... I don't know... Greece, Venice, Scotland, Thailand, Lakshadweep... everywhere."

RK chuckles hearing her reply. "I'll keep in mind."

"You would take me?" Madhu asks shocked.

RK shrugs in reply. "You got anything to read? Dad has a library here... I don't know whether the type of book you read is there."

"It's okay... I've kindle." Madhu tells him smiling.

RK nods.

"You can watch your movie."

"And you can read." RK tells her.

Nodding, Madhu gets up from the couch and gets her kindle and settles on the bed. After playing the movie, RK also gets on the bed. Halfway through the movie RK realizes that Madhu had slept off. He pause the movie and takes her kindle from her and keeps it away and then gently makes her lie on the bed properly. He covers her with the blanket and then turns off the lamp on her side. He gets back on bed and reduces the volume so as not to disturb her and watches the movie.

Madhu walks into the room with RK's tea. Noticing that he was still taking the shower she keeps the tea on the table. Madhu was making the bed when she hears his mobile ringing. She contemplates on whether to pick the call or not. Ringing stops and then starts again. Thinking it could be an important call she checks the caller ID to see D flashing. She picks the call.

"Hello?" Madhu says.

"Who is this?" an angry voice asks.

"Erm.. This is Mrs. Rishabh Kundra here... who am I speaking to?" Madhu asks then seeing the bathroom door open she turns to look at RK stepping out. RK frowns seeing his phone with her. She was about to hand over the phone to him when she hears.

"Oh you? Started calling yourself Mrs. Rishabh Kundra? Remember that you would be his wife but he is mine. You are in that house as long as I am allowing it. So don't take your marriage so seriously because RK is mine and he'll always be mine."

"Who is it?" RK asks Madhu. Madhu hands over the phone to him her face was red with fury.

RK takes the phone from her and was about to talk into it when he hears Dipali's venomous voice, "He married you for his mother but he loves me. Stay away from him. Don't even think of trying your useless charms on him you bitch."

"How dare you talk to my wife like that?" RK asks her furiously.

"RK?" Dipali asks shocked.

"You dare mess with my wife; I will kill you Dipali Batia! Stay away from my wife and me; otherwise it'll not be good for you!" RK furiously cuts the call and turns to look at Madhu who was still making the bed.

"I wasn't going to take the call. But when the call came for a second time I thought it could be urgent." Madhu tells him and starts to walk off.

"She is..."

"I know who she is." Madhu tells him unable to hide her anger.

"Madhu..."

"I know there were women in your past and you have nothing to do with them now but I don't have to listen to these kinds of talks from these kinds of women." Madhu angrily tells him.

"You shouldn't have picked the call then." RK tells her furiously.

"I shouldn't have. I won't be doing that again. I learned my lesson." Madhu furiously tells him as her eyes stung with furious tears and walks away.

Seeing the tears in her, he becomes furious and throws his mobile away in anger. Madhu turns back in shock to see his mobile in three pieces. She looks at him and he walks out not even looking at her.

Around afternoon, RK comes back to the house. He checks the bedroom to find it empty. He goes looking for Madhu and finds her in the kitchen helping his mother cook.

"Madhu..."

Madhu turns to look at him.

"You got a minute?"

Madhu nods and follows him out.

"I am sorry for what happened in the morning." RK tells her.

"It was not your fault. I shouldn't have taken out my anger on you. I should have told her off instead of taking my temper out on you."

"You don't have to hear all that, Madhu. No one has the right to talk like that to you."

"You are right." Madhu agrees and then adds, "And you can't control other people's mouth."

"But still..."

"You didn't have breakfast." Madhu cuts him off.

"Huh?"

"I said you didn't have your breakfast, not even your tea. I'll get your food."

"In other words we are done discussing this."

"Yeah you could say that too." Madhu says smiling.

RK chuckles.

"I will get your brunch ready. Do you want coffee or tea? I know you drink coffee during day time but you didn't have tea today... so?"

"How do you know all that?" RK asks shocked.

"Mummyji told me."

"Ah ok... I'll have coffee."

RK was having his food and Madhu joins him as he ate.

"I put it back together, it is working but the edges got chipped off." Madhu tells him as she passed him his phone.

RK takes the phone from her and sees two of the edges were chipped off. "I'll get a new one."

"When are you planning to go?"

"Maybe today... why? Are you coming?"

"I wanted to get an ipad mini. So if it is not trouble then..."

"Sure... you can come." RK tells her.

"You want anything else?" RK asks her.

"No." Madhu replies shaking her head.

RK starts to pay for it when he notices Madhu passing her card.

"What is that for?" RK asks frowning.

"For my ipad mini."

"I'll pay."

"It's okay...I'll pay." Madhu says.

"I said I'll pay."

"Why would you want to pay?" Madhu asks confused.

"Maybe because I am your husband."

"Thanks for this." Madhu tells him waving her ipad mini at him as they entered their room.

RK nods in reply.

"You watch your movie, I am going to read." Madhu tells him smiling.

"Okay."

Next day everyone was having their food.

"Rishu, I made your favorite Gobi Paratha." Radha says as she offered him the casserole.

RK looks at her furiously and then shouts out, "Patil, get me cornflakes."

Madhu looks at him in shock and turns to look at Radha who looked really upset with his behavior. Seeing Madhu looking at her, she gently smiles at her and offers her the Paratha. Madhu with a smile takes it from her.

"When are you rejoining the office, Rishu?"

"When I feel like it."

Madhu's eyes go wide hearing him talk to his father like that. She had seen him lose his temper with Dipali but with his parents too, was kind of shocking as she was starting to believe he was a mild tempered man. Now she didn't know. Feeling her gaze on him, RK turns to look at her. He was frowning and she didn't know what to do other than smile at him. The moment she smiled at him his features softened and he gave her a gentle smile. They resumed eating and Madhu quickly eats as she was suddenly uncomfortable with the atmosphere at the table.

"You and your parents...." Madhu hesitantly starts when they were in the privacy of their room.

RK turns to her frowning.

"Is there problems?"

"They forced me to get married and you are asking me whether there are any problems?"

"Oh!" Madhu says shocked. It did hurt to hear him say it like that. "You are very nice to me but..."

"What is your fault in all this?" RK asks her frowning.

"Nothing."

"So why should I be angry with you?"

And she had no answer to that.

"Do you... want... divorce?" Madhu asks him nervously.

RK ties his hand on his chest and says angrily, "You asked this once, don't ever ask again."

"If you want to be married to me why are you angry with your parents?" Madhu asks confused though relieved that he had no intentions for divorce.

"It's two things." RK replies confused at her confusion.

"How?"

"My parents forced me... if given time, maybe I might have married you only... maybe after a long engagement or something... but they just forced me into it without considering my feelings."

"You are not angry with them for the marriage per say?"

"More on them forcing me, blackmailing me and deciding my life." RK tells her.

"Oh... but they are your parents."

"Madhu... it would be better if you stay out of this."

Madhu nods her head in agreement as she knew her place.

Things were going this way for a month. Madhu also joined her office; on her first day back to the office she was shocked to find a new car at their house. RK had got her a car, a Volkswagen Vento. She had tried politely refusing the car but he had simply ignored her and walked off.

"Chief..." Bittuji barges into the office as usual.

"Yeah?" RK asks as he continued to type.

"I was going to book your tickets for Shimla, I wanted to check with you whether I should book for Bhabhiji also?"

"For Madhu?" RK asks confused.

"Yeah... you are newly married and she might want to come with you..." Bittuji says slightly blushing.

RK looks at Bittuji blushing in shock. That was one sight he never imagined he would witness.

"So should I book for her too?"

RK thinks for a while wondering whether he should take Madhu with him. Madhu had office and he was going for conference. What would she do there? But then he never really took her anywhere. Maybe she would like the change. "Hmmm... I'll let you know."

"Okay, Chief." Bittuji tells him and walks off.

"Hello Rishu..." Madhu whispers on the phone.

RK smiles hearing her whisper, whenever she is in office, she whispers on the phone. "Madhu... I have a conference in Shimla on Thursday and Friday, I was wondering if you would like to come with me?"

"Hmmm... I don't have leave." Madhu tells him.

RK didn't understand why he was feeling disappointed.

"Will I have to attend the conference if I come?"

"What will you do at the conference?" RK asks her confused.

"Where are you planning on staying?"

"Hotel... why?"

"So there will be internet right?"

"Yes..." RK replies confused.

"You 100 % sure?"

"Yes. We won't be staying in anything less than a 5 star hotel."

"Oh okay... then let me check if I can get work from home option. I'll get back to you in a bit."

"Okay." RK says smiling.

Few minutes later, Madhu calls him back "I'll have to work during the day time... I'll be able to work right?"

"Yes... I'll be busy during the day... you'll be alone and free. But then on Friday night there would be a dinner."

"That is fine... okay then."

"So I'll book tickets for you too?" RK asks smiling.

"Yeah. When will we come back?"

RK was about to say Friday then changes his mind, "Sunday."

"Okay. Bye. See you at home."

"Why didn't you tell me it would be so cold here?" Madhu asks as she shivered while walking to the car.

"I thought you knew. It's Shimla and this time of the year." RK says as he put his jacket on her seeing her rubbing her hands together.

Madhu pulls the jacket closer to her and notices that he was rubbing his hands together. She moves close to him and puts one end of his jacket on him. RK turns to her in shock.

"We both are going to freeze like this." RK tells her noticing that the jacket was no longer covering either of them. But then the heat from her body was feeling good.

"I can't take the jacket by myself." Madhu tells him.

Sighing RK puts his hand over her shoulders from under the jacket and pulls her closer to him. Madhu looks at him in wide eyed shock feeling the closeness. Seeing her looking at him, he looks at her and gets lost in her eyes. She had the most beautiful brown eyes ever.

"Chief. Car is here." Bittuji informs them.

Breaking out of the eye lock they turn to look at Bittuji. He was looking away embarrassed seeing their closeness noticing that Madhu tries to move away when RK tightens his hold on her.

"You'll freeze to death." RK tells her as he tightened his hold on her.

Madhu stops fighting and moves towards him.

"Feeling better?"

Madhu shyly nods.

Feeling her hands going numb with cold, she finally wraps her hand around his waist as they walked towards the car.

"Chief, I'll see you tomorrow morning. My cousin is here, so I'll be staying with them." Bittuji informs him.

"I'll drop you."

"I've arranged another car as I've to go the opposite way." Bittuji tells him.

"Okay then."

RK and Madhu get in the car. Even with the heater on she was shivering.

"Come here!" RK says as she shivered. Madhu moves closer to him and hugs him tight.

"Stop somewhere where we can buy sweater." RK tells the driver and he nods.

RK and Madhu make a quick stop to buy a jacket for Madhu. Finally, she had stopped shivering and they were coming out of the shop when Madhu spotted a tea stall.

"Rishu, let's have tea from there." Madhu says excitedly pointing at the tea stall.

"Are you mad? From there?" RK asks outraged.

"What is wrong?"

"It's unhygienic and you are already freezing you need to get inside."

"Haven't you ever had hot hot tea in the cold weather?" Madhu asks him.

"Let's go to the hotel and have."

"No I want now!" Madhu says stubbornly.

RK sighs "Fine!"

Madhu runs to the tea stall.

"One tea and one coffee."

"I don't want." RK tells her in disgust.

Madhu notices Chilli Baaji and excitedly says, "Two Chilli Baaji."

"Madhu, you are going to fall sick. It is not safe..." Madhu shoves a chilli baaji in his mouth and RK bites into it in shock.

"Liked it?" Madhu asks him grinning.

"Hmmm It's good." RK says surprised.

"Told ya!" Madhu says happily as she eats her and drinks her tea. "Have your coffee too."

*Hic* *Hic*

RK looks at her chuckling.

"It's *hic* spicy." Madhu tells him. RK gets her water and she quickly drinks it.

"Fine now?"

"Yeah."

"You want more?"

"No."

RK pays and they start walking back to the car.

"Are you feeling cold now?"

"Just a tiny little bit."

"Come." RK says offering her his hand. Madhu moves to his hand and they snuggle as they walked to the car.

Next day after conference RK walks to his room and Madhu was busy working on her laptop with lots of paper spread out on the table.

"Hey! You are back." Madhu says smiling at him as she wrapped up everything for the day.

"How was your day?" RK asks her.

"Very disappointing."

"Disappointing?" RK asks feeling guilty as she had to be cooped up in the room the whole day.

"Yeah... weather report said it would snow today and no snow yet!"

"Snow?" RK asks shocked.

"Yes. I have never been in the snow." Madhu tells him sadly as she kept away her laptop. "How was your conference?"

"Same old, same boring." RK tells her and then he turns to her and informs her, "Dipali was there."

"Hmmm"

"What hmmm?"

"Nothing." Madhu says frowning. "Why did you tell me that?"

"I thought you should know and tomorrow when you come for the dinner she would be there."

"Okay. Can we go down for dinner?"

"Yeah, sure."

Next night, Madhu and RK were walking around as they mingled with the other attendees for the conference. RK puts his hand on her hips pulling her closer to him. Madhu turns to look at him and he smiles at her. Ever since they snuggled yesterday, he has become consciously or unconsciously physical with her, always holding her or pulling her close to him.

"Looking good." RK tells her smiling; all of a sudden he was finding it difficult to keep his hand off her. Suddenly she had become outrageously beautiful and this saree was just enhancing her beauty even with the silly shawl.

"Thank you." Madhu says blushing. She had worn a black saree and even put a shawl on top to ward off the chill.

"Wow wow wow... look who we have here!" Dipali says in disgust as she walked towards them.

Madhu looks at the scantily dressed woman wondering why the hell she was not freezing to death in so little clothes.

"What do you want?" RK asks her furiously.

"You." Dipali says with a shrug.

Madhu furiously glare at Dipali. "Dipali!" Madhu says in disgust.

"Ah you know me!" Dipali says smirking. "I bet he keeps talking about me."

"No... the world doesn't have that many shameless people like you, so it was easy to guess." Madhu says with a careless shrug. RK looks at Madhu in shock.

"How dare you?"

"I do whatever I damn well please to. Now if you'll excuse us, we neither have the time or the wish to waste our precious time on you." Madhu says and starts to walk off with RK.

Dipali holds RK's hand and hisses, "I need to talk to you."

Before RK could react Madhu had ripped off Dipali's hand from RK and she furiously twists Dipali's arm and whispers in fury. "Next time, you dare touch my husband, you would be picking up your arm from the gutter... got it?"

Dipali flinches in pain as she whimpered something.

Satisfied Madhu turns to RK, "Let's go, Rishu."

RK looks at Madhu in shock as they walked away. He had never seen her like this. He knew she had a temper but this... he never expected this from her. It was shocking, endearing and one hell of a bloody turn on.

"That was..." RK says in shock and amazement.

"She had her chance and screwed it up. Now you are mine!" Madhu tells him as she looked at the food.

"Really?" RK asks as he spun her around slamming her on to his chest as he held her waist.

"Yes." Madhu says with a slight blush creeping up her cheeks. She didn't like anyone touching him.

RK gently brushes his nose on her cheek and moves back.

"Do you want drinks?" RK asks her as he got himself a glass.

Madhu shakes her head, "I have never tried alcohol."

RK nods and then curiously looks as Madhu stared at his glass contemplating then shaking her head she looks away.

"If you want I'll get you." RK tells her.

"No..."

"Okay."

"Have you ever got drunk?" Madhu asks him.

"In college."

"Hmmm"

"Why?"

"I have this fantasy of getting drunk senseless."

"Really?" RK asks chuckling.

"Yeah... like in the movies."

RK laughs hearing that.

"But I am scared."

"Why?

"What if I do something stupid or someone does something to me?"

"I'll watch out for you." RK promises her.

Madhu looks at him contemplating, the temptation was too much. "There are so many people here."

"You can drink in our room." RK replies with a shrug.

"Why do you seem so interested in getting me drunk?" Madhu asks frowning.

"You told me your wish and I just want to help you fulfill it." RK tells her.

"Hmmm... let's go then?" Madhu asks excitedly.

"But I want to eat first."

"Eat fast then."

"I am nervous." Madhu says as she looked at the glass in her hand.

"I am here." RK tells her calmly and says, "If you don't want then you don't have to."

"I want to but I am nervous." Madhu tells him. "What if I do something stupid?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know."

"I'll make sure you won't do something that you'll regret."

"Okay." Madhu says and taking a deep breath she gulps down the whole glass.

"Slowly... slowly." RK says but she was done with her glass.

"YUCK!" Madhu says making puking faces, there was a disgusting taste in her mouth.

"You done?" RK asks seeing her expression.

"One more!" Madhu says as she put her glass in front of him.

"I want to dance!" Madhu says slurping as she drank from the bottle now.

"Dance?"

"Yeah like Kajol!"

"Kajol?"

"Zara Sa Jhoom Loon Main?" Madhu starts singing.

RK looks at her in shock.

"SING!" Madhu tells him hands on hips.

"What?"

"Sharukh Khan's part!"

"Huh?"

"Zara Sa Jhoom Loon Main?" Madhu sings as she danced slightly

"Er... Arre Na Re Na Re Na?" RK says completely confused.

"Aa Tujhe Choom Loon Main" Madhu sings as she tried to lean on him.

And all he wanted to say was yes please.

"SING!"

"Arre Na Re Na Baba Na"

"Main Chali Banke HAWAAAAA" Madhu shouts out as she ran towards the door.

RK runs behind her and catches her from the back then carries her back to the bed. He dumps her on the bed.

"RABBA MEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE MENU BACHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Madhu sings loudly.

RK quickly covers her mouth.

"CHUP! Someone will complain about the noise."

"Dhandi Dhandi Pavan Jalta Hai Ye Badan  Jee chahta Hai Bana Loon  Tujhko Apna Sajan  Hua Nahin Ye Pehle Kabhi  Meri Jaan Badal Gayi Abhi Abhi" Madhu sings as she pulls him closer to him.

"Okay that's it! You are going to sleep." RK says as he freed himself from her and stood up from the bed.

Madhu pouts at him sadly.

"Change your clothes." RK tells her.

"Okay give me your shirt!!"

"Why my shirt?"

"Don't you know idiot? In the movie after a drunken night the girl always wakes up in the hero's shirt." Madhu says trying to focus on his face but it was dancing around.

"Hero?" then he just couldn't help the smile, "I am your hero?"

"You didn't know that?" Madhu asks as she took a gulp from the bottle.

"Enough!" RK says snatching the bottle from her.

Madhu sadly pouts at him. "You are bad!"

"Change!"

"Give me your shirt."

Sighing RK takes a shirt and gives it to her.

Madhu stands on bed and starts to remove her saree.

"NOT HERE!" RK shouts in panic.

"Why?"

"Go to the bathroom!"

"I WANT TO CHANGE HERE!"

"No!"

"YES!"

Sighing RK turns around giving her privacy fighting the uncontrollable urge to take a peek at her. He feels the saree on him. One by one he sees her clothes flying. He waits a few more minutes and asks "Are you done?"

"Yes."

"You are not lying right?"

"You can turn back and look." Madhu tells him.

Taking a deep breath he turns back to look at her and was kind of disappointed that she was not naked, she had worn his shirt. Then he let his gaze roam around her and he stopped breathing. His shirt was reaching only her thighs. He had never seen anything more tantalizing than this. First time, he hated that he was a gentleman. He so wanted to take advantage.

"Now we kiss!" Madhu tells him.

"WHAT?"

"That is what happens in the movie. Come." Madhu says calling him and falls down on the bed.

Lying on the bed like a seductress she offers him her hand. He without even realizing walks towards her and gets on the bed.

"Madhu." RK whispers her name as he gently brushes her hair away from her face.

"Kiss me, Rishu." Madhu says looking him in the eye.

For a moment she looked sober but he knew she was not. He leans down and kisses her forehead. "Go to sleep, Madhu."

Madhu smiles at him happily then hugging him she closes her eyes and sleeps off quickly.

Madhu wakes up with a pounding headache.

"Good morning." RK wishes her smiling.

"Rishu." Madhu says holding her head as she sat up.

"Here." RK hands her a medicine and water. Madhu takes it.

"What happened last night?"Madhu asks him as she starts to feel better. The medicine was taking effect.

"Last night?" RK asks smiling as he sat next to her.

"Yes. I can't remember anything." Madhu says as she looked down and her eyes widen seeing her wearing his shirt. Then she realizes that she was wearing just his shirt and nothing else.

"How did I wear this?" Madhu asks panicking.

"Apparently in the movies after a drunken night, the girl wakes up in the hero's shirt. Me being your hero, you wore mine."

"What?" Madhu asks shocked.

RK chuckles.

"Nothing... happened.... Right?" Madhu asks hesitantly.

"You mean whether we made hot passionate love?" RK asks her with a grin.

"Did we?" Madhu asks in a whisper eyes going wide.

"We kissed." RK tells her.

"Kissed? How?" Madhu asks panicking.

RK grins at her then he holds her calf and pulls on her leg and she falls on the bed flat and he falls on top of her. He passionately looks into her eyes. His eyes held her eyes captive while his body held hers captive.  Then she felt his hand on her thighs as they gently caressed as it ran up her thighs. Her eyes widened feeling the butterfly touches that was giving tingling and hot feelings. Then he slams down his lips on her and kisses her passionately. Madhu couldn't hold back and she nervously kisses him back. RK slides in his tongue and Madhu loses her composure and hugs him tight as she kissed him back in equal vigor.

They slowly part and Madhu asks breathlessly and amazed, "We kissed like this last night?"

"No... I kissed you on your forehead and you slept."

"Then why did you kiss me like this now?"

"Because I wanted to... for a long time."

Madhu's eyes widen as she looked at him in shock then she starts breathing faster feeling his hands on her thighs again as they gently moved up.

"What are you doing?" Madhu asks him in a whisper.

"Don't you know?" RK asks her with a smirk.

"I..." Madhu stammers and he again takes her lips in his.

RK moves back and Madhu slowly gets up blushing profusely.

They were having breakfast.

"Do you want to go shopping?" RK asks her.

"Can we?" Madhu asks smiling excitedly.

"Sure... you get ready." RK tells her and Madhu hurries to get dressed. Since he was already dressed he waited in the room. Feeling the chill rising he walks towards the window and looks out to see that it has started snowing lightly. He starts smiling; Madhu had been waiting for this.

He excitedly runs out.

Madhu was brushing her hair as he walked in with his hand behind his back. He holds her with one hand as his other hand remained at the back. "Come here."

"Where? What?" Madhu asks surprised.

"Lie on the bed."

"Why?" Madhu asks surprised.

"Just do as I say."

Sighing Madhu lies on the bed and RK kneels on the bed next to her. "Close your eyes."

Madhu closes her eyes and opens her eyes wide in a second feeling him lift her top up. "What are you doing?" Madhu asks scandalized.

"You trust me?" RK asks her.

Madhu looks at him, did she trust him? Then she got the answer, she trusted him with her heart and this was just her body and it belonged to him. "I do." Madhu says smiling.

RK continues to look at her and Madhu closes her eyes happily. RK gently keeps the snow ball on her stomach and he sees her stomach inflate as she sucked in her breath feeling the snow, there it is again, a simple action from her and he gets turned on like never before. She opens her and smiles excitedly.

RK smiles seeing her excitement.

"It's cold! It's cold!" Madhu says frantically as she tried to push away the snow from her stomach frantically and RK holds her hand to stop her.

"Rishu, my tummy is freezing."

RK leans down and start gently kissing her stomach around the snow. Madhu gets distracted from the cold as he placed hot kisses.

Chuckling RK pushes the snow from her stomach, "My lips are freezing."

Madhu chuckles hearing him and RK falls on her taking her lips in his. They were kissing when the phone starts ringing. Sighing RK gets the phone.

"Hello?" RK says in a ragged breath.

"Sir, your car is here."

"Okay."

"Shopping time!" RK tells Madhu.

RK was behind Madhu tired carrying all of her shopping bags as Madhu walked ahead of him still in full energy. He groans loudly as he watched her run into a store. He gives the bags to the guard at the entrance and taking the token follows her in.

"Don't we get all these in Mumbai?" RK asks her.

"Yeah."

"Then why are we buying it from here?"

"What if it is not in stock in Mumbai?" Madhu asks him wondering how stupid he can be.

"Madhu.... next time I ask you whether you want to go shopping, please kill me then itself."

Madhu glares at him and turns back to look at the shirt.

RK was wondering why he even suggested shopping when all he wanted to do was make love to her. He should have done that. Why did he even think that they should wait till night to do it? Sighing he knew why. He wanted to give her that suhag raat that he had snatched from her.

RK looks up feeling her keep a shirt on his chest. He looks up as she kept another one on him.

"Both colors look good on you. Try both." Madhu tells him.

"Why can't we just buy both?" RK asks not wanting to try the shirts.

"What if they are not your size?"

RK checks the tag. "They are."

"I want to see whether it would suit you."

"Everything looks good on me." RK says in attitude.

Madhu rolls her eyes.

"I am just too tired, Madhu." RK says tiredly.

Madhu pouts cutely.

Sighing he snatches the shirts from her and walks to the trial room.

RK comes out of trial room wearing the second shirt. Madhu had approved the first one.

"Looking good. We will take both." Madhu tells him happily.

"I told you." RK says as he walked back inside the trial room.

RK was wearing his own shirt when "Rishu.."

"Yeah?"

"Try this too." Madhu tells him as she put a shirt on top of the door. Sighing he starts removing his shirt.

"Good." Madhu says excitedly. "Try these three too."

RK looks at her in shock. "I don't want so many clothes!" RK tells her too tired to try another shirt.

Madhu makes puppy faces and RK snatches the shirts from her and walks back in.

"This too." Madhu says putting another shirt on the door which was same shirt he tried on earlier only the color was different.

Why did he come with her shopping? When he was with Dipali he used to give her his card and she used to shop the whole day while he did something worthwhile. Then he remembers she never really got him anything when she shopped but Madhu did.

Then he starts getting furious. Why was he even comparing Madhu with Dipali. Dipali was a past that he regretted and wanted to ignore, and Madhu is his present and future. Madhu is his wife and life now the most beautiful part of his life.

"Did you sleep in there?" Madhu asks irritated.

And the worst in a very adorable way.

RK thinks with a chuckle.

RK was about to pay for the shirts when Madhu pushes him slightly away.

"I'll pay." Madhu tells him. "It's my gift for you."

"Ah ok... thanks." RK says smiling.

RK collects all the shopping bags from the guard while Madhu paid for the shirts. Realizing it was almost seven, and he had told the hotel manager to get everything ready by seven. He decides to have dinner and get back to hotel soon. He just couldn't wait anymore.

"Let's have dinner and go." RK tells her.

"But there are some more shops I want to check out." Madhu pouts.

"Tomorrow before we leave I'll bring you here."

"Now we have time right?"

RK wraps his arms around her pulling her close to him still holding the shopping bags. "I waited for you whole day, I can't wait anymore." RK whispers to her hotly.

More than what he had said, it was how he had said it that Madhu understood what he was talking about. She turns completely pink realizing what he had in mind, shyly she looks down and whispers "We'll go then."

Madhu and RK walk in to their hotel room, and Madhu stops in shock seeing the room decorated like in for suhag raat. She turns to RK in surprise.

"I messed up our suhag raat... so..." RK tells her.

"You didn't mess it up." Madhu tells him smiling.

"Still..." RK says as he pulled her close to him and was about to kiss her when Madhu shyly moves back.

"Just give me 2 minutes." Madhu tells him in nervous excitement.

"Okay." RK says moving back and Madhu taking a change of cloth hurries to the bathroom.

RK looks around the room and smiles satisfied. They had done what he had asked them and it was looking more beautiful than he had expected. Exactly like how Madhu deserved. The candles, the roses, the smell... everything was perfect. There was a complimentary chocolate cake and towel art with heart shaped swans.

"Did you see this?" Madhu asks suddenly opening the bathroom door.

Curious RK walks to the bathroom to see there were candles in the bathroom and the bathtub was filled with foam and rose petals.  He turns to look at Madhu and she was blushing like anything. He chuckles and pulls the closer.

"After bed."

Madhu hugs RK as she blushed uncontrollably.  RK gently releases her hold on him and steps back, "Come fast." RK tells her and steps out of the bathroom.

Seeing the fire was dying down, he takes the fire poker and starts poking it as he tried to rearrange the woods.

"What are you doing?" Madhu asks him as she walked towards him.

"The fire is dying down."

"Try with the remote. Where is the remote?" Madhu asks as she looked around.

"Remote?"

"Yeah... here it is." Madhu sees it near the fire place and passes it to him.

RK turns to take it from her and stops in shock seeing her looking outrageously beautiful and sexy in a red saree. Madhu blushes seeing his look and offers the remote to him. RK takes the remote and was about to keep back the fire poker when it starts to slide down he quickly holds it and his hand gets burned. He screams as he threw it in the air.

"RISHU!" Madhu shouts as she moved towards him. Seeing that it was about to fall on her feet he quickly holds it with his other hand screaming out as it burned his hand. Madhu quickly holds the fire poker from the other side and throws it away.

"ARE YOU MAD?" Madhu asks shocked seeing the blister on his hand.

"It was going to fall on you." RK gasps out in pain.

"So you would hold it?"

"It is better me than you." RK says in a matter of fact tone.

"Rishu..." Madhu whispers his name as tears filled her eyes.

"It's okay."

"I'll call for a doctor." RK nods realizing he would need a doctor.

Madhu closes the door as the doctor left and hurries to RK. He was sitting with both his hands bandaged up.

"I am sorry, Rishu." Madhu says hugging him.

"I ruined our suhag raat once again, didn't I?" RK asks regretfully.

"We have our whole life for that, Rishu... but I have only one you. Never do anything so stupid like this again." Madhu says as she cupped his face.

Seeing her looking at him so hurt because he was in pain, he tells her, "I love you, Madhu. I never thought I could but I do."

"I know." Madhu says smiling. "And I too love you."

RK gently takes her lips in his and they slowly kiss.

"You sleep." Madhu tells him.

"I can't touch you now." RK says disappointed.

"Doctor said the burn is not that deep and you would be fine in 2 weeks."

"2 weeks!" RK groans making Madhu chuckle.

"Do you like this suit?" Madhu asks him the next day as she packed.

"Yeah. Why?" RK asks her confused at her strange questions.

"What about this?" Madhu asks showing him another.

"I do... I actually like all of them... why?"

"We have no space to pack everything... so I thought we could just leave behind some of your suits."

"Why mine? You could leave yours!" RK says offended.

"Those are beautiful sarees...and it's my favorite jeans and tops." Madhu says outraged.

"Relax... I'll ask Bittuji to get a suitcase when he comes."

"We might have to pay for overweight."

"Mine will go as hand luggage."

"But still I feel so." Madhu says looking at her shopping bags.

"You should have thought of that before you went all shopaholic." RK teases her.

"To think we have more to shop!" Madhu says as she sits down.

"More?" RK asks shocked.

"You said you'll take me right? And I have to buy something for our parents too."

RK exhales loudly.

"Last time I am coming with you for shopping."

"Good... you are only good for carrying bags and nothing else during shopping."

"Now that I can't carry them... I am totally useless!" RK says pissed.

Madhu cheekily grins at him and seeing her smiling so cutely at him, he couldn't help smile at her forgetting her attitude.

RK took the next day off from office as his hand was not well and also because Madhu had opted to work from home that day too. He was sitting in the living room discussing things with Bittuji while Madhu worked in their room.

"BITTUJI! Why isn't the proposal ready yet?" RK asks Bittuji furiously.

"Chief, the new recruit is just useless." Bittuji tells him helplessly.

"If he is useless then..." RK stops his furious order seeing Madhu walking to the kitchen. His gaze follows her as she elegantly walked towards the kitchen. There was something in the way she walked, very tantalizing and elegant.

"Chief?" Bittuji calls his name seeing him lost.

"Haan... what was I saying... proposal... why isn't it ready?"

"That guy is not good... he is always taking the day off and...."

RK stops hearing what Bittuji was saying as Madhu walked back in and she smiles at him as she walked towards the stairs to go to their room. And he like an idiot smiles back at her.

"We should fire him." Bittuji says.

"Okay!" RK shrugs and then asks confused, "Fire whom?"

"Chief, the medicines you are taking... is it heavy dose?" BIttuji asks pointing at his hand.

"Why?"

"You seemed... er... confused." Bittuji says nervously.

RK furiously looks at him.

That Saturday, RK was discussing office matters with Bittuji in the morning when Dipali comes there with her parents.

"Hello uncle." RK wishes Kuku Batia warmly and smiles at his wife completely ignoring Dipali.

"Hello RK... Mohan told me about your hand, so we thought we would come see you." Kuku says smiling.

"This is nothing, Uncle... Dad was just making a big deal out of it." RK tells him smiling.

"Chief... your breakfast is ready." Patil informs.

RK nods, "Tell Dad and Mom they are here."

Patil quickly leaves.

"Did you have breakfast?" RK asks them politely.

"Yes."

"Okay... I'll just have mine and come." RK says and walks off to the dining area with Bittuji.

"MADHUUUUUU!" RK screams out to her as he sat down with Bittuji.

"You won't even look at me?" Dipali asks him as she walked towards him.

"I don't find anything interesting in you... and I don't waste my time." RK replies. "MADHUUUUUU"

"What happened, Chief?" Bittuji asks him as he serves for himself.

"I can't eat." RK tells him shrugging. "MADHUUUU!"

"I'll feed you."

Dipali moves closer to him and seeing she was about to touch the spoon he says furiously, "Don't touch my food! PATIL!"

"Haan Chief?"

"Call Madhu."

"What will happen if I feed you, RK?" Dipali asks him furiously.

"I would want to puke."

"Oh! Now I have become disgusting to you?"

"Yes."

"Dipali, come here. We are looking at Rishu's and Madhu's wedding photos." Radha tells her with a fake smile.

Seeing her parents looking at her, Dipali walks towards them.

"Thank you!" RK mouths to his mother and she smiles in reply. He should start talking to his parents again. He was so happy with Madhu and it was because of them. What they did was wrong but because of them Madhu is in his life now.

"Chief, she said she will come in a minute." Patil informs him.

RK nods.

"Rishu..." Madhu calls him as she hurried down. RK starts frowning seeing her dressed up for office.

"Going to office?"

"Yes... I got a call... it's an emergency... I'll come back in 2 hours." Madhu tells him.

"It's a Saturday!" RK says furiously.

"I know... but it is work... na?" Madhu asks him sweetly.

"Such feudal lords! Won't even let the employees rest on a Saturday." RK says furiously.

Bittuji starts clearing his throat loudly. RK turns to look at Bittuji and gets embarrassed. Madh starts chuckling. "You can't clear your throat like that, Bittuji. You are not his employee... you are his slave for life!" Madhu teases him as she started feeding RK.

"And I thought I was the only one who felt like that." Bittuji says sighing dramatically.

Madhu starts laughing. Even though RK was irritated at their talk and embarrassed too, he couldn't help smile at the way she was laughing.

"You also eat."

"I am eating." Madhu tells him as she ate as he fed him.

"Where is my coffee?"

"Didn't Patil give you? I told him... let me check." Madhu starts to go to the kitchen when Patil comes with the coffee.

Madhu holds the cup for RK as he drank the coffee.

"YUCK! What is this?" RK asks in disgust.

Patil looks at Madhu in panic. Madhu drinks from the cup and starts frowning, "This is good."

"It is not good as usual." RK says grumpily.

"Every day Bhabhiji makes... today I made." Patil tells him worried. "I made it exactly like she told me to."

"This is good, Patil." Madhu tells him and turns to RK. "What is wrong with this?"

"This is not like the one you make!" RK replies irritated.

Madhu sighs loudly, "You eat now. I'll make coffee after you have your food."

"I like having my coffee with my breakfast!"

"Stop being such a grumpy baby!" Madhu says irritated.

Bittuji starts coughing loudly making RK glare at him.

Madhu keeps the plate on the table and goes to the kitchen to make his coffee. Ever since he got his hand burned, he was cranky and grumpy but then he quickly came out of his foul mood too.

"Here is your coffee." Madhu says helping him drink.

"Ah... this is perfect." RK says making Madhu smile grudgingly at him. He was such a cute adorable grumpy baby.

RK smiles seeing her smile at him.

"Don't you ever want to take a day off, Bittuji?" Madhu asks him curiously. The poor man worked on Sundays too.

"A man can only wish for certain things!" Bittuji says sighing loudly.

Seeing RK's furious look Madhu struggled to hold in her laughter.

RK glares at Bittuji, when Madhu was around Bittuji turns very cocky.

"Maybe you should get married, Bittuji. Once you get a family I think then you yourself will stop answering to his every beck and call."

"My life and my wife is only Chief, bhabhiji." Bittuji says with a glint in his eyes.

Madhu burst out laughing while RK turns pink then seeing her laugh at him, he couldn't help smile. When she laughed, the laughter comes from her lips but the joy is in his heart.

Madhu was feeding him when RK gently scrapes of the food from her finger with his teeth. Madhu starts blushing as she looked away and she stops in shock.

"What is she doing here?" Madhu asks frowning.

"She came with her parents."

"After everything they are here?" Madhu asks in shock.

"Her parents don't know. The matter never became that serious that we could involve her parents." RK tells her.

Madhu nods in shock.

"They are nice people unlike her." RK tells her.

Madhu nods and continues to feed him.

"I don't like to have her here as much as you but they are business partners."

"I understand."

"I am sorry, Madhu."

"You don't have to be... I trust you. It's just that, she is still behind you and it just makes me feel very disgusted to have her around."

"You should tell Kuku Sir and ask him to keep her away from you, Chief." Bittuji tells him unable to hide his disgust.

RK turns to look at them and sees Dipali furiously looking at him.

After feeding RK, Madhu goes to their room to get ready for office. She was brushing her hair when RK hugs her from behind. Smiling Madhu turns around to him hugging him.

"I have to give your medicines." Madhu tells him as she snuggled him.

"hmmm"

"I am sorry, Rishu... I wouldn't have gone if it was not an emergency. I don't like going out when you are home."

"I know, love. Work is important... not as important as me but still it is important."

Madhu chuckles hearing that. She takes his hand and gently runs her finger over his bandage. "Finally this is going to come off today."

"Finally... but I don't think I can still eat with my hand... there would be blisters. So you'll have to feed me."

"Ah haan." Madhu says smiling as she leaned back interlocking her hands behind his neck.

"Now that it's coming off... finally we can." RK says winking at her making Madhu blush.

"Only if you are completely fine." Madhu shyly tells him.

"I so wished that I had burned my hand after we made love."

"I wished you never burned your hand. Why did you have to do that?" Madhu asks pouting.

"I just wanted our first time to be perfect. Set the mood."

"Yeah... one hell of a mood setting that was." Madhu says chuckling.

"I am going crazy waiting like this, Madhu. Let's just ignore my hand and make love." RK says as he nibbled on her lips.

"HOW DARE YOU?" Dipali asks furiously.

RK and Madhu parts in shock hearing her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" RK asks her furiously.

"You would never have sex with me but you are willing to sleep with her?" Dipali asks murderously as she marched towards him.

"Get the hell out of my room and life, Dipali!" RK furiously shouts at her.

"How could you, RK? You love me!"

"I don't love you... the truth is I never loved you... I thought I was in love with you."

"No... you love me! Dammit! You love me! ONLY ME! NOT HER!"

"Shut up and get out!" Madhu says furiously.

"RK IS MINE! ONLY MINE!"

"Stop irritating us and just leave, Dipali!" RK says in an irritated tone.

"What is happening here?" Kuku asks shocked.

They look at the door to find Dipali's parents with Radha, Mohan and Bittuji.

"HE IS MINE!" Dipali turns to her father and tells him.

"What?" Kuku asks in shock.

"She is behind, Chief. Always troubling him." Bittuji informs Kuku.

"He loves me!"

"I don't."

"Please uncle, just take her home!" Madhu request Kuku.

"You shut up!" Dipali furiously tells Madhu.

"Don't you dare talk to my wife like that!" RK says furiously.

"You love me, RK."

"I don't."

"What is happening?"

"Dipali and Rishu were together once upon a time. Daddyji told him that if he marries Dipali, he would disown Rishu. Rishu didn't care about money but Dipali refused to marry him without money. Rishu and I got married and ever since Dipali is trying to rekindle their relation." Madhu informs him.

"Is this true?" Kuku asks in shock.

"I love him! And he is just angry with me. He loves me."

"Come home with me right now!" Kuku says furiously.

"No! I am not going anywhere. He is mine!"

"If you won't leave RK alone then I will disown you!" Kuku says furiously.

"I am your daughter!" Dipali says in outrage.

"Better to have no child than one so disgustingly shameless!"

Dipali looks at him in shock trying to make out if he was saying the truth.

"Your Dad is a righteous man!" RK tells her seeing her thoughtful.

Defeated Dipali walks out.

"I am really sorry, RK. You should have told me before itself." Kuku says regretfully.

"It's not your fault, Uncle."

Few days later, RK and Madhu walks into their bedroom after dinner. The moment she closed the door he pulls her towards him and starts kissing her hungrily. Madhu kisses him in equal vigor when she feels him pulling on her tshirt. She moves back in shock.

"Your hand?"

"Fine." RK says as he pulled her back.

"You sure?" Madhu asks worriedly.

"Yes... I even checked with the doctor."

"You did?" Madhu asks shocked.

"Shut up, Madhu!" RK says as he pulled her towards him again. Madhu hugs him and they started kissing again as they stumbled onto the bed.

"Mom... did you make gobi paratha for me?" RK asks her smiling.

Radha looks at him in shock. "What?"

"Gobi Paratha?"

"No." Radha says with happy tears seeing him smiling at her like before. "I'll make it tomorrow."

"Great." RK says smiling and turns to his father who was looking at him in shock. "What's happening, Dad?"

"Rishu?" Mohan in a surprised tone.

"We should play chess sometime, Dad... I missed playing chess with you." RK tells him smiling and Mohan smiles happily at him. "I missed you paratha too, Mom."

Mohan and Radha smiles at him happily. RK turns to look at Madhu and she was smiling so proudly at him. The way she was smiling at him, it just took his breath away. he knew it had hurt her to see his problems with his parents but he was happy that she had stayed away and let him deal with it in his own way and pace, instead of interfering and simply creating more problems. He leans towards her and gently kisses her on her cheeks. Madhu's eyes go wide as she turned to look at his parents in shock and then they were smiling happily at her. She looked away as she blushed uncontrollably.

 Please vote and comment

- Lazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 694 1
Madhu is forced to marry Superstar RK, to satisfy his ego. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
81.6K 2.7K 6
RK and Madhu are married in the most bizarre way and now they have to deal with their new relation. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
10K 577 1
RK is getting engaged, but his best friend and the one true love of his life, Madhubala asks him a favor. She wants him to give her a baby. Cover C...
9.2K 479 1
Madhu was working as a maid in RK's house when one day unexpectedly she is asked to marry him for a year when his marriage gets cancelled at the last...