She's a Pirate (Jack Sparrow)

By ObaeWanKenobae

"He saw strength, confidence, wit, passion, freedom. He saw what she really was: everything he feared and eve... More

~ INTRODUCTION ~
~ CHARACTERS ~
1. Betrayal
2. A Familiar Face
3. Little Noble Girl
4. Honesty
5. An Unexpected Meeting
6. The Daring Rescue
7. Choosing a Side
8. A Visit
9. The Beginning of an Adventure
10. Against the Law
11. Revealed Secrets
12. Forgive and Forget
13. The Compass
14. A Kiss
16. A Family Reunion
17. Negotiations
18. Rash Actions
19. A Pirate Song
20. Fear
21. Plans
22. It's Over
23. Goodbye
24. Narissa Barbossa
25. Where Everything Began
26. Norrington Attacks
27. Seaglass
28. Stronger
29. Hurricane
30. Breaths
31. Life
32. A New Adventure
33. The Drawing
34. Payback
35. Chains

15. Keep to the Code

9.4K 286 120
By ObaeWanKenobae

When you wrap me around your fingers, and you make me do that shit I never do.

~●~○~●~

Morning came and the first rays of sunlight crossed the window to light the cabin in which Captain Jack Sparrow laid with his first mate between his arms. He woke up as soon as some light entered the room. Looking down at the woman who laid by his side with her head on his chest, he smiled fondly. She was more relaxed than he had ever seen her; even a small smile could be seen on her lips as she slept. He stared at the ceiling while his hand trailed along her tanned skin, and recalled the events of the previous night, wondering how he had become so lucky. It had been the best night of his life, and that was coming from a man who had slept with more women than he could count.

However, his time of peace couldn't last forever since, as the captain of this ship, he had things to do. They were very close to Isla de Muerta, they would be there in a few hours. Therefore, he reluctantly decided it was time to get up. He didn't really want to leave Narissa's side; he loved how her soft skin felt under his hands and having the warmth of her body so close to him, but he had a duty.

He raised slightly the blanket that covered her body above her breasts and peeked under it, just to see her naked form one last time before leaving the bed. Then, he placed a gentle kiss on her bare shoulder and slowly got up without making any harsh movement and managing not to wake her. It was a difficult task, since her head laid on his chest and one of her arms was placed across his stomach, but years of sneaking away from women while they were asleep had finally payed off.

She stirred a little and muttered his name in her sleep. He smiled at this. Was she dreaming about him, or did she simply miss his touch? Either way, both thoughts made him happy.

He looked for the clothes that she had taken off him. The trousers were right next to the bed, but his worn out shirt had ended up on the desk; he laughed quietly. He dressed without a sound, put on his boots, his coat and his hat, and slowly opened the door to leave, sending one last glance at Narissa before leaving.

She woke up about an hour later. With her eyes still closed, she stretched her arms, searching for Jack's warmth. When she found no sign of his body, she opened her eyelids and saw that the other half of the bed was empty. She was disappointed, she wanted to wake up next to him, but the sound of the crewmen yelling and working reminded her that there were things to do on the ship. She shouldn't have overslept, she had to work! She wasn't a lazy sailor, after all.

After dressing quickly, she left the captain's cabin. As soon as she set foot on deck, every man's head was turned to her, most of them sent her knowing smiles. She rolled her eyes; they had heard her last night. It didn't surprise her, she knew she had been very loud.

Her eyes scanned the ship until they landed on the captain, who stood proudly at the helm. She was heading to him, but her friend Will stood in front of her, blocking the path with his arms crossed. His face wasn't friendly; in fact, he held a stern cold expression. "Where were you last night? You didn't sleep with the rest of the crew."

Rolling her eyes, Narissa replied "Do you already know the answer or do I have to lie?" Will turned to glare at Jack, to which she laughed. "Oh, so you already know. There's no point in lying then."

She intended to keep walking towards Jack, but Will stopped her by grabbing her arm. "You know I never cared about who you shared your bed with, but I can't accept this." During years, he had seen many men and women enter and leave her house and he had never complained or asked questions. In fact, he had even helped her to kick them out a few times. But sleeping with Jack Sparrow? No way.

She freed herself from his grip. "I don't need your opinion on this. It was just a fun night, William, don't give it much importance," she told him after a scoff. That's what she wanted to believe: just a fun night, but deep down she knew that her buried feelings were creeping out from the bottom of her heart.

Will looked again at the captain, who was steering the wheel. "Do you trust him?"

She raised her eyebrows. "Jack?" When he nodded, she thought for a second. She wasn't too sure of her answer, anybody who knew Jack half as well as she did would have said he was totally untrustworthy. "Well, he's unpredictable, selfish, a liar, and his mind tends to come up with the most complicated plans in order to achieve his own goals." With a brief pause, she glanced at the captain. He definitely didn't deserve to be trusted, but after the previous night... She had felt a connection, she understood him. She had always known that, although he wouldn't believe it, Jack was a good man. "I trust him with my life."

Will seemed confused by her apparently incoherent reply. He would have said something more, he would have tried to convince her that what she had done was wrong and that Jack was evil, but she walked away before any word could leave his mouth. She didn't want to hear it, he would not make her regret spending the night with Jack.

The captain's stare followed her as she headed towards him. She could feel the eyes of the crewmen watching intently at them. When she stood next to him, he released a hand from the wheel to grasp her waist and pull the woman closer to him.

"I had hoped I would wake up next to you," she told him with a tone of fake disappointment. Or at least he thought it was fake.

"I am deeply sorry, luv, but as a captain, my presence was required on deck and not under the sheets." A smirk played on his face, making her own lips curve up into a silly smile that she miserably tried to restrain.

Pressing a hand on his chest, she replied "And as your first mate, I think you should have woken me up, captain," emphasising the last word.

With a swift movement, he turned Narissa so she was pressed against his body and the wooden wheel, facing him. She gasped at the sudden action. Jack leaned down until their noses brushed and whispered "It looked to me that you needed some rest after last night." He moved his head to nuzzle her neck, his beard scratching her skin slightly. She closed her eyes and restrained a moan when his lips left the softest kiss on her collarbone.

They both stopped their affectionate actions when a part of Will's conversation with Gibbs reached their ears: "That night there was a mutiny. The first mate's daughter entered Jack's cabin and seduced him, she chained him so he couldn't defend himself during the mutiny." Gibbs looked at Narissa for a second, but Will didn't notice. Her face fell as memories of that awful night filled her brain. "They marooned Jack on an island and left him to die but not before he'd gone mad with the heat."

"So that's the reason for all the..." Will made strange gestures with his hands, with a weird expression on his face, imitating Jack.

When Narissa chuckled listening to them from the helm, Jack told her "Oi! I don't act like that!"

Gibbs' face, however, remained serious and he kept explaining. "Reason's got nothing to do with it. Now Will, when a man is marooned he is a given a pistol with a single shot. Well, it won't do much good hunting or to be rescued. But after three weeks of a starvin' belly and thirst, that pistol will start to look real friendly. But Jack, he escaped the island, and he still has that one shot. But he won't use it, though, save for one man. His mutinous first mate..."

Nodding slowly, finally understanding, Will guessed "Barbossa."

"Aye," Gibbs confirmed.

But a question remained in Will's mind: "How did Jack get off the island?"

"Well, I'll tell ye. He waded out into the shallows and there he waited three days and three nights till all manner of sea creature 'came and acclimated to his presence. And on the fourth morning, he roped himself a couple of sea turtles, lashed 'em together and made a raft."

Narissa frowned while Gibbs told the unbelievable story and she looked at Jack skeptically. "People actually believe that?"

"You don't?" The captain said, walking down the stairs, heading to the two men.

She followed him shaking her head "Somehow I doubt it's true. I'm not calling you a liar, captain, but you like building your own reputation with all kind of stories."

"What did he use for rope?" they heard Will ask.

Gibbs stayed silent, trying to think of a response. That question had never crossed his mind. Narissa raised her eyebrows and whispered to Jack "I think there's a plot hole in your adventurous tale."

Jack waved his hand at her as if not giving it much importance. He appeared behind Gibbs and Will and replied to the latter's question. "Human hair... From my back." Which was believable enough for his friend, but not for the young man. Narissa made an unpleased face at the disgusting explanation. "Let go of the anchor!" Jack shouted at his crew. "Young Mr. Turner and I are to go ashore."

Narissa raised her eyebrows and followed Jack quickly as he walked towards a longboat. "Captain, I'm going as well."

"No, you're not, luv," he replied without looking at her. "The captain is leaving the ship. Therefore, the first mate must stay."

Her mouth opened in shock for a moment; then, she scoffed. "Is that why you named me your first mate? So I would stay here while William and you faced him?"

"That was one of the reasons, aye." He finally met her eyes, filled with anger. His hand cupped her cheek, locking his eyes with hers. "I don't want to put you in danger. If anything happened to you..." He decided not to finish the sentence.

Her eyes softened for a second, but it didn't last long. "Then I quit and I name Joshamee first mate," she insisted, pointing at Gibbs.

Jack groaned in annoyance at her stubbornness. "You can't do that. You know it's the captain who names the first mate."

With a small pout forming on her lips, she reached for his hand. "Please, Jack," she started with a very soft voice. "You know he won't let his crew hurt me. In fact, I could even protect you and William from him." Her eyes were begging him and he couldn't resist those bright blue orbs. Her voice showed concern not only for her best friend, but also for him, to which his heart fluttered.

The conversation was heard by Will, and his reaction was not unexpected. He joined the pieces of the puzzle: Jack and Narissa's troubled past, Barbossa's daughter who betrayed Jack, the fact that she knew he wouldn't hurt her... Eyes wide open, the young man pointed an accusing finger at her and said "You're Barbossa's daughter!" loud enough for the whole crew to hear. Narissa's eyes left Jack's to look at her friend apologetically. "You're the one who betrayed him."

"William, this is not the right time to talk about this," she said with a low voice.

"And when is the right time? Because it doesn't look like you were ever going to tell me." He was getting tired of her secrets; she was his best friend, but it felt like he knew nothing about her.

Jack decided to interfere. "Leave her alone, boy. It's not easy for her." Will took a deep breath and managed to calm himself down, they had other things to worry about at that moment, but he was still angry that she had kept so many things from him. Jack's arm circled around her waist and he pulled her to his body. Her head instantly rested on his shoulder, avoiding Will's accusing stare. Jack whispered to her "You can come if you want." And she nodded. "Mr. Gibbs! You're on watch until we're back!"

"Aye, Captain!" He ran towards Jack as he prepared to get into the longboat. Lowering his voice, he asked "What if the worst should happen?"

Jack pondered his answer for a second. "Keep to the Code."

"Aye, the Code," the new first mate repeated while Jack held Narissa's hand to help her get into the boat. After her, the captain and Will followed and they rowed towards Isla de Muerta.

The closer they got to the island, the more Narissa's hands shook in fear of what could happen. Her breath became more erratic and she closed her eyes in an attempt to calm down. Every second felt excruciatingly long, making the wait to face her father impossibly worse. Will noticed her shaken state and circled an arm around her shoulders. Maybe they had some problems, but she was still the closest thing he had to a family; he would protect her with his life if it was needed.

Seeing her so scared was something new to him and he wasn't sure of what to do. She was always fearless and confident, but right then she seemed so weak and all Will could do was offering her his support. And she was thankful for that, it was all she needed. She just wanted to know that she hadn't lost her best friend.

~●~○~●~

Hello, mates!

Did you enjoy that? Let me know in the comments and tell me your opinion.

D.Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.7K 22
I do not own Pirates of the Caribbean, all rights go to the Disney company. I only own (Y/n) and the story I make for her, savvy? Book three of the I...
198K 6.7K 20
I don't own Pirates of the Caribbean. All rights go to the Disney company that gave us these wonderous movies. I only own Johanna and (Y/n) and her s...
109K 3.9K 15
I do not own Pirate's of the Caribbean, all rights go to the Disney company. I only own (Y/n) Rogers and Johanna Mills, savvy? Book two of the It's a...
25.8K 562 19
Second in the Sparrow's Love series. ------------------------------------------------------- Maria Barbossa is back. She's out to find her true love...