ABOUT QURAN Part-2

By Zeeniyah786

This book will contains about the scientific facts mentioned in the Holy Quran. Hope you guys will like and w... More

The Creation of Life
The Presence of Iron
Sky as Protector
Function of Mountains
Earth-Egg shaped
Atoms
Pain receptors in skin
Wormholes
Pulsars and Black holes
Expansion of Universe
Orbits
Origin of the Universe
Sex of baby
The Quran on the Cerebrum
The Movement of Mountains
The Relativity of Time
The Quran on Seas and Rivers
The Quran on deep seas and Internal Waves
The Quran on clouds
The Proportion of Rain
The Quran on Human Embryonic Development
The Identity in the Fingerprint
The Victory of the Romans and the Lowest point on Earth
Creation from Clay
Author's Note

The Formation of Pertol

85 7 0
By Zeeniyah786

Allah says in Quran:

"Glorify the name of your Lord, the Most High: He Who created and molded; He Who determined and guided; He Who forth green pasture; then makes it blackened stubble. " - (Quran, 87:1-5)

As we know, petrol forms from the remains of plants and animals in the sea.
Once these have decayed on the sea bed after millions of years, all that is left are oily substances.

The three elements identified in the first four verses parallel the formation of petroleum.

It is quite likely that the term almaraa, meaning pasture or meadow, refers to the organically-based substances in the formation of petroleum.The second key word in the verse is ahwa, which is used to describe blackish-green, greenish-black, dark or sooty colors.
This word is describing the waste plant matter accumulated underground gradually turning black.The above two words are supported by a third word, ghuthaan which is translated as stubble, which refers to plants brought together by waste being collected and dispersed around valleys, rubbish, leaves or foam.

In addition to the connotation of "vomiting out" implied in the word, it may also be translated as "to flood forth vomited matter," and describes the way that the earth "vomits" forth petroleum.
In fact, in the light of the formation of petroleum, the way it emerges, its foam-like appearance and its color, one can better see with what wisdom were employed the words in the verses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
6.5K 532 16
In the turbulent village, the story introduces us to Zardan, Zartaj, Zartasha and Yazan whose lives take unexpected turns as they navigate cultural t...
572K 28.8K 58
❝ You are a Lair, Professor! ❞ I said as I slapped him across the face. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to him. ❝ No student of mine may disrespect...