Signed, Petunia Evans.

By anotherbrokenwriter

"...she'll go and fall in love, and there's an end of peace and fun, and cozy times together." ... More

I.
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
Extra Chapter: XXI
Love, Teddy Lupin

XIV

846 76 5
By anotherbrokenwriter

January 3rd , 1980

Lily,

I have not heard from you for a year now,and I'm missing you. I went to go visit mom and dad the other day, and they seem very happy. They still don't know who the little girl with red hair is. Auntie Olivia showed them a picture of you, and they just said on how beautiful the girl was. I wanted to tell you that I'm pregnant. I just found out a few months ago, and I didn't know I wanted to tell you that you're going to be an aunt . Vernon is very happy, and is hoping to receive a son. If the baby is a boy, his name will be Dudley, and if its a girl, well I wanted to name her Jane.

Yeah, your middle name.

The surprise is that I am going to have a little boy.

Dudley Dursley.

I hope you can meet him, Lily. I hope you do.

There's been a rumor around saying that you're expecting as well? Well why don't you look at that? I guess we are still doing some things together. We got married around the same time, and now our children will be born around the same time. I hope they are what rebuilds our relationship.

Signed, Petunia Dursley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 951 29
❝ 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆...
57.2K 962 42
The first half of this book is terrible, please forgive me. Skip to the second half if you want better writing
117K 1.9K 28
"I like you. It's doesn't feel like its nothing anymore." He said to the young brown hair caramel eyed girl in front of him. "Hermione...what you thi...
5.7K 102 4
Athena, a human is staying at Kate and Tanya's house in isolation of request of the Volturi. When Bella and Edward show up to their house with a chil...