Geek? ..... Or Nawh.

By lacelovesyou

Geek?...... how about or Nawh! Lilac Dawson is your simple everyday girl. Gorgeous and super stylish but she... More

Geek? ..... Or Nawh.
Chp1: wake up

Chp 2: new day new friend

66 9 5
By lacelovesyou

{ Cameron's POV: }

The bus ride was normal. Every day I would get on the bus and I would either be laughed at or people would just stare and whisper as I walk past as though I wasn't standing right there. I managed to find a seat in the back today though.

I arrived at school and minded my own business. I would get several shoulder shoves and the casual "Get out of my way dork". I looked up a saw Damon the schools head football jock and my personal bully.

He shoved my shoulder like everyone but then he pushed me to the ground.

"Watch where you are going Cammi the dork!" he said in my face. he was pretty much on top of me ...... on the floor.... let's just say it was awkward.

"Sorry" I mumbled

He grabbed my backpack and turned it upside down so everything fell out. My lunch fell out and her grabbed it.

"What's in it?" He asks sharply

"U-uh Ham a-a-and l-l-lettuce-ce" I stammered while pressing my thumb against the bridge of my glasses to left them up.

"You know I hate lettuce" he said glaring at me.

"Sorry, Th-that's what my m-mum made m-me."

He just kicks my stuff one last time and walks off with my lunch. Well that's just great! I hope I have some change for lunch. I scrambled to my knees and started to pick my books up.

{ LILAC'S POV: }

I got to the school gates and took a deep breath. I may or may not make friends but I am not going to let anything bring me down today.

I received many stares of people, hopefully because am new and not because I have something on my face. I do remember a couple faces here and there from middle school.

I walk up to the receptionist to get my time table and locker number.

"Hello Miss, How may I help you?" the receptionist asks. She seems nice and fairly old. In 60's maybe.

"Umm, Lilac Dawson. I am new here and I was wondering if I was able to get my time table and locker code?" I said in more of a question sought way.

"Ahhhh yes! Just give me a moment." she clicks away on her computer and starts to print something off. She hands me my timetable and my locker number and code.

"There you go and Have a nice day." She says

"Thank you mam and likewise." We exchange smiles before I leave.

I was walking down the corridor looking for my locker "41...42...45.." I mumble to my self

"watch where you're going Cammi The dork!" I head someone raise their voice and that snapped me out of my counting.

By the time I was close enough to see what had happened everything had ended. Call me nosey but I like to know everything. I saw a boy scramble to his knees and quickly grab all of his books he was shaking so much.

{ CAMERONS POV: }

I saw a small hand reach out and grab my books. I looked up and my eyes met with the most perfect shade of blue ones. They were like a crystal clear blue ocean. She had beautiful blonde hair that would probably go just above her bottom when she stands up.

"T-thank you" I say. Way to go Cameron just stutter and make yourself look more like fool than you already do.

"No Problem" She says smiling at me.

" Why did you help me?" I asked and she gave me a confused look.

"Don't people normally help you?" she asks. Great now she is probably going to bully me like everyone else.

"Look its okay. If anyone ever does anything to hurt you I will be right here. " That was the nicest things anyone has ever said.

"Thank you. But there is no point in putting you in that position." I said

"what do you mean?"

"well, once you become my friend... I mean if you ever decide on being my friend everyone will hate you." I say stating the obvious.

"well then that's just the way it will be then and everyone can suck it, life's a bitch but your my friend and I am not leaving you." she says nudging me with her shoulder. I begin to rub like I was in pain and made a fake frowny face.

"So how come I have never seen you around? You new? "

"Yeah... I moved here from Manhattan a few months ago. "

"Nice... so how is Chino Hills treating you?" I don't know why but I just feel comfortable around her.

"Its alright. But it's different, Very different." She says giggling to herself.

"Whats your name? I ask

"Lilac. And yours?" Ah that's a gorgeous name.

"Cameron."

"Cameron." She repeats Then smiles.

The first bell rang and the corridors started to fill up then empty as kids were running into classrooms.

"So what class do you have first?" I ask.

"Um..... Art!" She says excitedly. I guess she likes art.

"well.. I have English. "

"Oh okay." she says.

"kk. bye." I say quickly I may as well stay blunt seeing as though I probably won't talk to her anymore.

"See you around." She yells after me but when I turn around she isn't there anymore.

****

{LILAC'S POV :}

We didn't really do anything in art because we had a substitute that had no idea what she was doing. I think the most exciting part was when I was introduced to the class because it was the first 2 minutes of class.

It was now time for lunch and I had no one to sit with. I really hope someone just asks me to sit with them ..... like mean girls. I just start laughing at how ridiculous that sounded then looked up to find everyone giving me funny stares.

I got to my locker to put my stuff away. I finish turning my lock so I can just unlock it when I get back....

Ow. I will feel the bruise tomorrow. WHO THE FRICKLE DID THAT?! I look up to see this guy with Green eyes and dark hair. He has one arm up above my head and the other to my side ensuring I cant go anywhere.

"Hey babe. What's your name?" he asks me

I just scoff.

He presses his body against mine roughly and his eyes turn dark.

"I said... What is your name?" He said again through clenched teeth. He thinks by doing this he is going to intimidate me but believe me be, it aint working. I am used to it now.

"It's Lilac. Now do you mind? I actually want to eat and not be like the anorexic bitches here." He was a bit taken aback by my response but let me go. "You're a feisty one! I like that!" he yells to me. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at his statement even though he couldn't see me. Thirsty Much.

I walk through the cafeteria doors and I am surprised at how big it is. Yeah I have seen big lunch room before but ... this was HUGE! You could see every single clique. From the Cheerleaders, popular's and jocks, to the computer geeks.

I was walking through the cafeteria to get a tray when I hear that boy from before.

"Wazup Bae" He says smirking at me.

I look at him and give him the most innocent smile I can deliver. "Firstly. Only my Bae can call me Bae. And second. I will NEVER be you Bae!" Then pulling the all innocent smile again. He would be really cute if you wasn't such a dick.

"Jeez calm you farm I was just joking. Come sit down since you don't have anywhere else to sit."

{CAMERONS POV:}

I saw Lilac walk through the cafeteria doors. I really hope she sits with me. I mentally face palm myself. Why would someone like her want to sit with me? She belongs with the popular's, She would never be interested in me.

She was walking to go get a tray when Damon starts speaking to her. I know his intentions with her are not good. I really hate him. He has ruined every year of my life since year 8 and I am now in year 12. He started talking to her and she gives him an innocent smile. I can tell it is fake but clearly that bimbo doesn't notice. They talk a little more and I am just hoping she walks away but she sits with them.

They are all just laughing but she just sits there and you can see anger swell behind those beautiful blue eyes. I can't hear their conversation over the noise but I can see the lilac starts yelling at them then abruptly jump out of her seat and marches over to me.

Wait what did I just say! She - she is walking over to me ?! OH MY FRICKLE WHAT DO I DO?? I don't know what to do so I just sat there and stared.

She polps herself down and I am the first one to speak. Surprising myself.

"Are you like Trying to commit social suicide?" I can tell she was taken aback by my harsh words but so am i.

"Excuse me?" She said lost for words and a bit confused.

"Sorry. For being so rude I am never like this. I am just not used to people sitting with me. And as soon as you sit with me your whole social status goes down the drain. So where ever you thought you were you have literally hit rock bottom." I say all in one breath.

"Well I don't care! Your my friend and I don't like what those people are saying about you."

"Look. Lilac. I am used to it.... its okay." I say looking her in the eye.

"No its not!" she says to me.

"I just don't want you to get hurt"

"I am not. How can I get hurt for sitting with a friend! like what's wrong with you guys ?!"

I look around to see everyone staring at lilac wide eyed. see I knew this would happen. I could tell she knew what was going on.

"Yeah that's right everyone just stare away. Take a picture it lasts longer. I sat with Cameron what is the big deal. Mind you own business!!!!" She yells to the whole school.

Jeeeeesus this girl will be the death of me.

################################

Hey guys so I hopes you guys likes this update I tried hard on this and I used my study time to do this. Love you guys so much xx

Continue Reading