I'm still me !!!

By sterek134

Stiles left for the summer to visit his uncle and comes back knowing how to protect himself and his pack, wil... More

"Damn you look good"
"Whats wrong?"
"Wait don't tell anyone!"
"Sorry I shouldnt have done that"
"Where did you get those scars?"
"Sorry i just i dont know"
Cuddles ?
Cold:(
Nothing is okay
"What the fuck is this?"
"Why did you do that?"
Eyes?
What the hell is that
Why this?
Stiles had to choose
Stiam
Starting early
Starling
One more favor
Pretending and knowing
Ships and bromances

Pack meetings

2.3K 85 2
By sterek134

Derek's pov

I grabbed my phone when I woke up and texted the pack for a pack meeting at my house. I took a shower and thought that I really needed to fix this place up. It was technically fixed but it could be better. Maybe I could get it fixed exactly the way it used to be. I got out of the shower and changed, I looked at the time and I had like 4 hours before the pack comes. Usually Stiles is early so maybe 3 or 3 and a half hours to get done with everything. So a pack that just showed up is here for Stiles. They are a huge threat and can and will only leave if Stiles smells like someone in this pack who is a werewolf. So that it seems he has a mate so I guess they're not that big of a threat? Well I guess I have to figure this out with the pack. I'll call Lydia, Allison, and Erica to let them know a little bit about it ahead of time. I dial all there numbers to get a 4 way call .

Allison: Hey Derek what's up

Call Lydia and I'll call Erica I need to talk to you guys.

Allison: Of course

The phone rings when

Erica: Derek the alpha, what's up bud?

I just grunt into the phone. I hate teenagers.

Lydia: Wow okay what do you need?

Me: I need you to find who in the group wouldn't mind being with Stiles as a boyfriend/girlfriend but they can't be human for this.

Lydia,Allison,&Erica: Yes! I would love to help!

They all giggle into the phone with excitement.

Allison: bye alpha of mine

Lydia: bye big ol' wild wolf

Erica: bye, oh great and wise one.

Erica was giggling so hard. Why did I let them do this? I regret my decision

Third persons pov

Erica picked up her phone and squealed as she dialed Lydia's number.

Lydia: hello ?

Allison: hi

Erica: sup ma sistas so let's text the pack without Stiles in the chat to see who would agree we can just be on the call.

Lydia: sounds good

Allison: okay don't put us in just you.

Erica: okay

(The letters with lines under are for the people in the call and the bold letters is for the text in this part .)

To the chat

Erica: hey guys we have a problem:)

Erica: just texted the pack group chat

Lydia:good

Liam: why the smiling face if there's a problem?

Erica: because it's a good problem:)

Erica: but I need to know if everyone is here.

Jackson: here

Danny: here

Malia: here

Scott: here

Kira: here

Liam: here

Aiden: here

Ethan: here

Boyd: here

Cora: here

Peter: here

Issac: here

Erica: okay so Derek only said that he needs someone to pretend to be like Stiles' s.o. For something but they can't be human so I need everyone who is willing to take one for the team.

Peter: I will ;)

Erica: okay guys creepy peter is not gonna do it so who else.

Jackson: I will

Erica: really!?!

Jackson: yeah ;)

Liam: I will ;)

Issac: i will <3 ;)

Erica: great you would make a cute couple ;).

Issac: thanks ;)

Scott: I will. It will be believable to because I know everything about him.

Erica: great. Anyone else ?

Ethan: I will

Erica: amazing!

Danny: what!?! No.

Ethan: yes ;)

Erica: I will to ;)

Cora: I will :) ;) .

Malia: I will

Kira : I will ;)

Erica: perfect I will see you all later ;)

(I'm going back to the old way for the call since the texts have ended sorry if that was confusing)

Erica: omg guys!!!

Lydia: what!?!

Allison: who said yes?!?

Erica: well I did so did Jackson, peter, Ethan, Issac, Scott, Cora, Kira, Liam, and Malia agreed.

Lydia: omg!!

Allison: that's like the whole pack!!!!

Erica: I know and they kept putting winking faces the only people who didn't say yes was. Boyd, Danny, and Aiden

Lydia : oh my god wow!

Allison: That's only 3 people put of the whole pack!

Erica: yeah , I gotta go get ready we only have like an hour and a half till the meeting. Bye ladies.

Lydia: bye

Allison: bye

(End of call )

Derek's pov

Here I am doing last minute touches in the kitchen. Well I'm cleaning I have to hurry because I only have an hour and a half. "Hey der." I know that voice of panic it's Stiles. I turn around to meet his eyes scared a little. "Hey Stiles what's up." I say as calm as possible to see if it would calm him down. "Are people coming for me?" He asked almost crying I looked into those sad eyes, hurt because I knew the answer. "I'm not gonna let them take you I have a plan." I say my voice almost cracking. "Derek I don't..." he stops and just looks at me. He keeps walking closer and I keep stepping back until my back is pressed to the counter. I had no where else to go so he walked up and kissed me. I kissed him back knowing that someone else would be replacing my lips very soon. "Derek?" He pulled away panting.

I looked at him and said "Yes." He looked at me a little sad and asked. "Why did you just kiss me like it's not going to happen for a while you act like someone else is going to kiss me?" I look at him with sad eyes and said "Because that's exactly what's going to happen and you will know why in about 30 minutes but for now, just kiss me one last time, please." My voice cracked a little there too because I was trying to hold back tears. Stiles looked at me confused and surprised but just nodded and kissed me. It was a long passionate kiss then he pulled away and said. "Need help with anything." I just shook my head no and said. " let's go sit down and watch a movie for like 45 minutes." He looked happy and just nodded, I walked over to the couch with him. We stood there as he picked a movie it was a marvel movie I put the disc in and sat next to him. We got about half way when the pack walked in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 900 19
Stiles had to leave to train his spark. He meets the Hale pack and has a connection with not only Talia, but even more so with her gorgeous son Derek...
50.6K 1.8K 8
Derek has been the alpha for some time now but something has changed. Why was his brain being plagued by stiles. Of course this was stiles fault.
394K 16K 37
Discontinued until further notice A requested book by @Maddigalea14 Stiles Stilinski was nothing special. He was the skinny, defenseless human that...
211K 6.5K 23
Stiles is 17 years, hyperactive and maybe even a little too sarcastic boy from Beacon Hills. His life is different, he is in a pack. Yes, a werewolf...