Mikleo Oneshots

By radabs

A variety of Mikleo Oneshots Mikleo is from the game and anime, Tales of Zestiria |VERY SLOW UPDATES| More

Only You
"Surprise" Breakfast
Guardian Angel
Magical Rain
Swim Practice
A Night at the Movies
Welcome to Aobajōsai High [1]
Welcome to Aobajōsai High [2]
Welcome to Aobajōsai High [4]
Kidnapped
'Love Story'
Eternity
Present Underneath a Mistletoe
An Early Morning Suprise
This Little Village
Rewrite the Stars

Welcome to Aobajōsai High [3]

287 11 3
By radabs

Oikawa's POV

I ran straight for the locker room as soon as the last bell of the school day rang. I wanted to be the first one ready and out on the court before the match.

As I was running down the hallway, a girl with blond hair and green eyes stepped into my path. I slowed down to a speed walk.

"He-hello O-oikawa!" The girl blushed a little as she smiled and waved at me. I smiled and waved back.

"Sorry love, but I have to get going. I'll talk to you later!" I said before I took of running again. The girl that talked to me, turned towards me as if she were about it chase after me.

"Wait!" Was all she said before she took a step, tripped, and fell down to the hallway floor. Everyone started laughing and pointing at her. Feeling guilty that this happened cause she was about ready to chase me, I stopped running and turned around to walk back towards her. I stoped when I was in front and offered her my hand. She took it and pulled herself up.

"T-thank you." She smiled.

"No problem!" I smiled back. "May I ask what name fits that cute face of yours?"

"Alisha." She giggled. I tightened the grip I had on her hand, bent down and kissed it.

"My apologies that you tripped, Alisha." I said as I looked into her green eyes. She opened her mouth to say something when all of the sudden . . .

"What are you doing with my girlfriend?"

I causally turned around to see a brown haired, green eyed guy with feather earrings. He had his arms crossed and he looked pissed as hell. I smiled and laughed nervously.

"Sorry gotta go!" I said as dropped Alisha's hand and took off at a full sprint in the opposite direction.

"Oi get back here!" Alisha's boyfriend yelled at me before he too took off at a full sprint, only to chase after me.

The guy was pretty fast, I'll give him that much. He ended up catching up to me down the hallway, only to shove me into a room. The door slammed shut with a click.

Did he just lock me in here? I thought as I got up to opened the door. I pulled at the handle, and it wouldn't budge.

Yup, definitely locked.

My next option was to try the windows. I walked over to the other side of the room and opened a window. The ground wasn't that far down, considering I was on the second level of the school building.

I placed a hand on the open window sill as i realized that Alisha's boyfriend, the one who chased me into this very room, was Sorey. He's the captain of the boys parkour club.

I pushed off of the window sill as I jumped out of the window in one fluid motion, and free fell for a couple of seconds before I hit the ground with a loud thud. My knees buckled in pain from the impact, but I was fine. I took off with a sprint from there since I was late for being the first player there.

What good is a captain if he isn't the first one to show up? I thought as I took a couple of steps forward. Only to have my bad ankle bark in pain as I realized I have twisted it, yet again. I yelped a little as I fell to the ground.

I started taking deep breathes to cool my nerves. This day couldn't possibly get any worse.

With that thought being said, I could've sworn the gods had blessed me when a yellow haired girl with green eyes leaned over me.

"Are you okay Oikawa-senpai?" She asked in a worried tone.

My heart fluttered when she called me senpai. I propped myself up with my elbows. The girl, obviously an underclass men, offered me a hand. So I took it, and she helped me pull myself up.

"I think I'm good darling.. other then that, do you think you can take me to the nurses office real quick? Please?" I asked as I smiled at the girl.

"Sure thing!" She said as we both started to walk to the nurses office.

When we got there, I said thank you and learned that the girls name was Edna. I walked into the office to soon realize, that there was a girl with short red hair sitting at a bed already. She appears to have had a bad fall of some sort. Seated in front of her, was a girl with white hair that turned to red at the bottom.

"Is the doc in today?" I asked. The girl seated in front of the red head turned around to face me.

"Nope, just me!" She smiled. I let out a sigh. "My name is Lailah, and I'm the student nurse. What can I do for you?"

"Would you mind wrapping my ankle up for me? Perhaps now, if the lady you're tending to right now is okay with it."

Lailah turned around to look at the red head, who nodded her head.

"Rose here says it's okay!" Lailah smiled as she pointed towards a seat. "Please sit down while I go and grab what I'll need."

I walked over to the chair and sat down in it. Lailah came back pretty soon which everything she needed. When she was done wrapping my ankle, I took off running again.

I was finally going to be able to get to the gym locker room to change into my volleyball uniform.

Meanwhile....

Zavied's POV

"Hurry up!" I growled at Dezel. He only just looked at me and growled back.

"I have to be careful in order to find a good hiding spot." Dezel said.

I looked down at what he was carrying in his arms. He had a black knee pad; a white knee pad, a pair of alien socks (if you turned them inside out they were white), and a pair of alien boxers.

All of these things were Oikawa's lucky items for when he played volleyball.

One might wonder how we know all of this. Well let me tell you, the winds told us.

"Okay Zavied!" Dezel said as he came up to me. "Let's get the hell out of here before the volleyball guys find us in here."

I smacked him on top of the forehead. Dezel growled at me and opened his mouth to shout.

"Dude, are you forgetting that us basketball club members and the volleyball guys share this locker room?" I asked.

"Zavied, it's gonna be suspicious if we were to be found in here... Seeing as our practice was canceled for the day." Dezel said in response.

"Then we'll just make up an excuse as to why we were in here." I laughed.

We walked out and started towards the gym doors. We stopped as they opened to an out of breathe Oikawa. He ignored and ran past us, into the locker room.

Dezel and I walked faster and exited the gym. As we were about ready to close the gym door, a scream was heard from the locker room.

I started to snicker as Dezel rolled his eyes and closed the door behind us.

Your POV

Time skip~

"What's wrong with him?" You pointed towards a very upset Oikawa as you and Iwaizumi talked to eachother.

"Someone took all of his lucky clothing pieces from him before he went to change earlier." Iwaizumi said as crossed his arms.

"What type of terrible person would do that?" You asked. Iwaizumi just shook his head as two sneezes were heard throughout the gym.

"Who knows, maybe it was some girls boyfriend getting revenge on him." Iwaizumi said as he shot a death glare towards Oikawa.

Oikawa didn't even have to look up to know who was sending the negative energy towards him. You could see a shiver go down his spine.

"Hey Y/N!" One of the girls from your team waved at you. "Can you come here for a sec?"

"Sure thing!" You smiled back at her before you took off running. When you got close to her, your whole team surrounded you.

"What did Iwaizumi-senpai tell you?" Asked one of the younger girls from the team.

"That someone stole all of Oikawa's lucky clothing pieces right before the match." You said. All of the girls gasped. You gave them all a confused look.

"Y/N-san.." began your setter, Millie. "We might actually stand a chance beating the boys team!" She squared, as well as the rest of the team.

You didn't care if your negative aura peeked out of you. All the girls froze and looked at you ever so cautiously.

"We stand a chance at beating then even if their captain had all his lucky items!" You looked at each individual. Everyone quieted down before you began again.

"There's a reason why we got this chance to play them today! It's not because our coach wants us to go beyond the unlimited... but rather our school views us as equals in this sport. They want to know which team is the best at this. Is it the guys team? Or is it us? Personally, I say it's us." You pointed over towards Millie. "Millie is the greatest setter any team could've hoped for." You pointed over at a middle height girl with brown hair." You also have Yuri, who has a killer spike that no one expects." You then pointed at yourself. "You have me, the best Libero supporting all of your backs. All of us together have an unstoppable force. All of us know each other great enough that we could even become that crazy set and spike duo over at Karasuno High! So let's set our goal high and work hard to reach it.. What do all you ladies say?!"

"YEAH!" They all screamed. You put on your best leader smile and put your hand out. All the girls put their hands in towards yours. Your smile widened when you saw theirs.

"All right ladies, let's show these males what a true lady looks like. On three... One... Two... Three.."

"WE GOT THIS . . . YEAH!!!!" All you ladies yelled as you all threw your hands up into the air.

You left the ladies as you heard two whistle blows, signaling the coin toss was about ready to be held. You ran over to the right side of the net and met up with the ref in the middle. Oikawa ran up soon after.

"All right captains.. shake hands!" The ref said. You looked up at Oikawa as he held out his hand. You kept a straight face as you grabbed his hand and shook it rather roughly.

"I'm going to flip the coin now. Young lady, you get to call it in the air." The ref said as he bent down with a little with a coin in his hand. He jumped up and threw the coin.

"Heads!" You yelled as the coin fell back down into the refs hands. When he caught it, he flipped it over onto his opposite palm. He took his hand off of the coin, and it revealed a tails. Oikawa grinned since he won the coin toss.

"Now mister, do you want to serve first or to receive?" The ref said to Oikawa. Oikawa gave a devious grin as he looked at you.

"My team shall serve first." Was all he said. A spark of energy snapped between the two of you.

"Good luck to the both of you!" The ref said before the walked off. You and Oikawa exchanged another hand shake before you two ran back to your team.

When you got back to the ladies, they all swarmed around you. You looked back behind your shoulder towards Oikawa.

"Looks like we have receive first, ladies." You said. As if hearing his name from across the roaring filled gym, Oikawa looked at you. He sent you another devious smile. you returned the favor before you turned back to look at your team.

"Alright ladies, let's show these boys what a true female is!" You yelled with encouragement before you all started the three minute warmup.

Mikleo's POV

I sat next to my friends, who were all going on about how they all played a part with screwing with Oikawa today. I have to admit, the plan was a rather hateful thing to do. But hey, that bastard had it coming after what he did to Y/N the other day. Stealing a kiss from a lady? Ppffff... Not on my watch!

I smirked as I watched Y/N and her team practice. To me, they seemed like they had the potential to beat Oikawa and his team.

"Oi Mikleo." Sorey said as he poked me in the back. "What are you smiling about?" I turned to look at him, and soon realized that everyone else that participated in the "incident" earlier today were all looking at me too.

"Oh nothing," I grinned as I turned around to face the court once more. "It's just that I have a feeling that Tooru-chan won't like what's going to happen to him."

We all sat in silence when it was Oikawa and his teams turn to practice on the court. Their three minutes was up and both teams darted to the back line. They bowed to each other, yelled something that I didn't quite hear since Zavied and Dezel were having a little brawl, and then both teams ran over to their coaches.

"Let the games begin." I said to myself as the ball was rolled over to Oikawa for the first serve of the game.

{A/N: I am sooooooo sorry for the wait everyone. I planned on finishing it here and now with this chapter, but I've had no motivation whatsoever to finish it. Since it was at a 2000 word count, I decided to just publish it for you guys. I've been extremely busy this summer and I probably will be until school starts back up in late August . Again, sorry for the wait everyone! Thanks for reading my stories!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.9K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
95K 3.4K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
104K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
258K 11.6K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...