I Made A Bet With The Bad Boy...

By fantasticallymeg_

He stares right at me, "You eat like a pig." "You look like a pig." I rolled my eyes, continuing to eat. "A... More

I Made A Bet With The Bad Boy
(1) I'm Not Checking You Out. I'm Looking at You. There's a Difference.
(2) This Is Gonna Be a Piece Of Cake
(3) If You're Going To Make Out, Please Don't Do It In Front Of Me
(4) I Dont Think I Can Get Off
(5) You Blush As Red As A Cherry Tomato Every Time You Lie.
(6) Oh God! You're Growing Up So Fast!
(7) You Might Be A Sexy Pig, But You Talk Like A Donkey
(8) Best And Most Amazing Girl Ever: Cassie
(9) Carter Is A Sexy Beast
(10) Ugly Pig-Like Dorky Manwhore
(11) Bad Boy Falls For Good Girl?
(12) Truth or Dare
(13) Ben and Jerry's
(14) You're a Stranger To Me
(16) 2 AM
(17) Run From The Big Scary Monster
(18) The Cutest Couple Ever
(19) Looking For Me?
(20) Quick! Hide If You Want To Live!
(21) I Dumped Her For Lily!
(22) Jealousy Isnt A Pretty Color On You.
(23) Ordering A Unicorn Onesie Off Of Amazon
(24) Carty-Art and Cassie-Assie
(25) I'm Not A Heartbreaker
(26) Dropping The Ice Cream Cone
(27) His "Possesion"
(28)I've Lived With you For 17 Years
(29) Welcome To Your Tape
(30) Her Knight In Shining Aluminum
(31) You're Just Jealous Of Emma
(32) Sour Fish My Butt
(33) Man Period Probably
(34) THE END
Other Books?
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE//NEW BOOK?
We Reached 2k! ❤️
WE REACHED 60K
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH (UPDATE)
GUYS GUYS GUYS
ANOTHER UPDATE
Update and future plans!!

(15) Ugly Naked Toddler Pictures On Instagram

93.5K 3.1K 2K
By fantasticallymeg_

(2 Weeks Later)

It's the end of school and I decide to look for him. I know exactly where to find him. I need to talk to him. I need to know why he all of a sudden hates me. Why is he ignoring me?

The place where it all started.

So I walk to the place where I first saw his bike. Where we first met. And surprise surprise, I find his motorcycle parked right outside.

I run my hand across the slick and smooth black metal. I remember it like yesterday when I first met him.

"This was where it all started." Carter whispers behind me. I turn around and give a sheepish smile.

"Listen, I came to talk to you." I look down, playing with my pinkie. It's always been a habit whenever I'm nervous.

"What's there to talk about?" He questions, leaning against the wall of the building. Now that I think about it, don't all 'bad boys' have that stereotypical pose where they lean against a brick wall and stare off into outer space smoking that cigarette? No...Ok. I got the message.

"Ok I'm just going to get to the point. Why are you so mad at me?! Carter, I just don't get it." I look up at him, catching his eyes.

"Of course you don't get it." He answers, rolling his eyes.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I roll my eyes back.

"I'm not mad, I'm frustrated." He mutters, kicking the ground with his feet.

"About what?!" I sigh out, stepping closer to him. Why can't he just tell me why he is such an ass?!

And then there is that awkward silence. Probably for a minute. I hate awkward silences.

"I'm frustrated because of you, Cassie."

What.

"I like you Cas. And I get so fucking angry when I see Jace talking to you." He answers, running his hand through his hair.

Haha, I think I just heard Carter say he likes me. My ears must be playing tricks on me again...

Oh wait. He actually said that out loud.

Carter Wayford likes me. Oh my god. What do I do? Do I say I like him back? Are those butterflies in my stomach?

Wait. Do I like him back? Oh my god. I think I like Carter again. Why is my heart so freaking confusing? And what about Jace? I forgot about him too!

"And you don't deserve someone like me especially when there are guys like Jace and Greyson out there. Those guys are sweet and aren't jerks. They follow the rules and barely get into trouble." He sighs again and moves to sit down on the bench right next to him.

"God no Carter! You think I want a guy that acts all perfect and follows the rules? Things are so much fun and better with you..." I cry out, laughing a little. I move right next to him on the bench. "I think I like you too Carter."

And then my lips are on his. This time I wouldn't push him off, because this felt right. This kiss wasn't like the way I kissed Jace or any other. This one felt right. As if Carter was "the one". Our lips move together as if we've done this before a million times. His arms are secured around my waist and my hands are in his hair. I think I've been waiting for this moment, judging by the way my mind and body is wanting 'more'. Maybe I've just been too scared to admit my feelings to myself...

Oh god that sounds so sappy. Ew, who am I?

We pull apart, and then that's when all the thoughts rush in.

"Oh shoot. What about Jace? And we just started our relationship a week ago...What am I going to do?" I gasp, standing up.

"Don't worry Cas. It's obvious that you two were made for each other."

I turn around and find a pretty disappointed Jace. God, I'm so happy. He doesn't look that mad.

Well. He looks disappointed.

Poor Jace.

"You're ok? I'm sorry...I just-"

"It's ok Cas. It's only been a week that we've been together anyways." He chuckles, looking down.

Aww. I actually feel pretty bad.

He seems to devastated.

"I'm sure you'll find someone soon. Just as long as it's not Cassie again." Carter grins, putting his arm around me protectively.

"Am I going to have to deal with your overprotectiveness? Because I'm not sure if this relationship is going to work out." I smirk, joking.

"Mhm. And how am I supposed to make sure some guy doesn't give you his phone number?" He says nonchalantly.

Ooh look at me using these big words!

"Its calls trust sweetheart." I smile up at him.

"Oh you did not just sweetheart me." He laughs, kissing the top of my head.

"God guys, get a room!" Jace scowls.

And it was fine when we did it? Mhm. Sure ok.

________________________________

"Cassie! Charlie is out with a couple of friends and he'll be back. And don't forget to watch over-Oh my god! Are you swooning? Is that a blush I'm seeing on my own daughters face?"

"Mom! What the heck! You're so nosy!" I yell back to her, smashing my face onto the couch pillow. Trying to hide my increasing blush.

"Noooo! Cassiopeia Vanessa Davis you tell me what happened today right now or I'll...Ill...I'll post those ugly naked toddler pictures on what you kids call The Gram!" She giggles, playfully threatening me.

God I think I mother is out to get me sometimes.

"No! I looked so bad! I will personally start using up your spa and ice cream coupons up if you post those pictures!" I giggle back, kicking the couch.

"Go ahead! I wonder which one I should post...Which one do you think that cute Carter guy would like? Oh my god, you did something with him! It's totes obvious!" She squeals, jumping onto the couch.

"So maybe I kissed him...How was your day mother?" I laugh as I remove the pillow off of my face.

"You're my daughter, I need to know everything! Stop trying to change the subject! I've always liked that Carter kid from the start! Tell me more!" She squeals again.

God my mother can be so awful. I love her though.

"So Cas has another boyfriend already? Who's it this time?" Charlie joins in, stuffing some chips into his mouth.

When did he get there?

"He's not my boyfriend...Well, he sorta is. It's complicated." I explain.

"So who is it?" Charlie asks.

"Carter Wayford." My mom and I say at the same time.

"Oh god Cas. You better be careful. I've heard that guy is bad news." He warns.

Carter isn't bad news. He's changed for the better. Nothing bad can happen now...Right?

________________________________
I love you guys! Thanks for 17k! So what do you think is going to happen next?

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 2.1K 29
♡ Featured on Stories Undiscovered ♡ ♡ Featured on Teen Fiction ♡ "All it took was one smile, that damned smile, and I found myself falling in love w...
6.2M 125K 73
"An exciting sexy compromise full of pleasure, and this was such a pleasure to read!" - KitKatZhang "Two broken people trying to mend their pasts, bl...
1.2M 35.6K 57
Previously known as The Good Girls Bad Boy. Highest Ranking: #2 in Short-story Michelle White, the 'good girl' next door, was anything but the clich...
1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...