(Yukine x reader) Regalia ✓ [...

By hartsyy

[Complete] This is going to be an english book. It isn't my native laguage so sorry if you notice some mistak... More

₪ 1: New friend :1 ₪
₪ 2: Sick :2 ₪
₪ 3: Kill :3 ₪
₪ 4: Dark/Light :4 ₪
₪ 5: Supercooled :5 ₪
₪ 6: Sacrifice :6 ₪
₪ 7: Remember :7 ₪
₪ 8: Past :8 ₪
₪ 9: Feelings :9 ₪
₪ 10: problems :10 ₪
₪ 11: Let's talk :11 ₪
₪ 12: Good or bad :12 ₪
₪ SORRY SORRY ₪
₪ 13: Happy birthday :13 ₪
₪ 14: Ablution (1) :14 ₪
₪ Sorry again ₪
₪ 15: Ablution (2) :15 ₪
Okay...
₪ Thank you!!! ₪

₪ Summer vacation (Epilogue) ₪

553 23 9
By hartsyy

This story is probably too long to be an actual epilogue, but I wanted to write a small story. So, here you go!

Hiyori's POV

I left school, because I made my last exam. It was summer break now.
Yato has been nagging the whole week just because he wants a beach party.

To be honest, I would love to do something fun. But I still have to convince my mother and father. That won't be easy..

"So Hiyori! How was your exam?" Yato appeared next to me. Yukine and (y/n) also did that after a few seconds.
"You guys shouldn't scare me like that. It's creepy.."

"So.. Did you think about my idea?!" Yato said with sparkles in his eyes.
"Yes I did, but I still have to ask my parents. I can't just leave, you know."
"Just come in your spiritual form!"
"I don't know.."

"Just ask your parents first. Then you can use your spiritual form when your parents don't agreed", (y/n) said.
"Yeah, Hiyori. It won't be a good party if you aren't there", Yukine said.
"Okay, I'll try.."

"Yeey! Hiyori!" Yato tried to hug me, but I kicked him.
"Jungle Savate!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yukine's POV

"Jungle Savate!" I heard Hiyori scream when she kicked Yato.
I notice the purple tail at her back en looked at the unconscious body that was laying on the ground.
Tears streamed down Yato's face when Hiyori kicked him.

"Um..Hiyori.. I think you lost something.." (y/n) said quietly and pointed at Hiyori. She looked at herself and screamed.
"No! Not again!!"
(Y/n) and I smiled at her nervously.

*Timeskip*

-----------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

"So, Hiyori? Did your parents agreed?" you asked her.
"Yeah, I'm glad they said yes. Now I don't have to worry about my body."
"That's great!"

"But hey, (y/n)?" she said.
"Yeah?" you said back when you continued doing the dishes.
"You need a swimsuit for a beach party. I don't think you have one yet. What do you say if we'll go shopping?"
You turned your head.
"A-are you sure?"
"Yeah, why not?"
"I just never really been to a shop before.."
"It'll be alright, won't it?"
"I guess so.. But I think Yato and Yukine need something too. I mean.. Yato doesn't look like someone who has much clothes to wear, you know.."
"Yeah..you're right.." she said with a weird pokerface.

*Timeskip*

"Woow!", you said with sparkles in your eyes ,"So this is a clothsshop!"
"Is this the first time you saw a clothsshop?" Yato said.
"It's the first time I've been in one!"

"Let's go look for a swimsuit!" Hiyori grabbed your arm and carried you around in the shop. "S-sure!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yukine's POV

"Come on Yukine! Let's get some swimming trunks!"
"Yeey.."
I followed Yato with an annoyed face.

First, I didn't really care about how my swimming trunks looked liked.
But when I thought about (y/n), I had a feeling that I needed to impress her.

"Here are some for you, Yukine!" Yato handed me some simming trunks.
They looked fine, so I tried them on. When I got out of the fitting room, Yato told me to take the one that I was wearing. It had the colors of my jacket that I ones got from Hiyori: green, orange and a different kind of yellow.
(Look at the picture in the beginning of this epilogue)
Yato bought a dark blue or black one with red and green Hawaiian flowers.
After fitting all of the simming trunks, Yato and I headed to the cash desk, where Hiyori and (y/n) already were.

"I thought girls were the ones that took their time?" Hiyori said.
"Yeah, but I have Yato.." I replied.
"Hey!"
"Yeah,..I can understand.." Hiyori said.
"You too?!"
"Shut up Yato!" Hiyori and I said in unison. Yato cried like a little baby.
(Y/n) giggled. "I never thought shopping would be this fun!" she smiled with her eyes closed. It made me kinda blush.

Hiyori was probably talking to (y/n) about some girls stuff. Yato leaned on my shoulder: "You know", he whispered in my ear, "I can still hear your thoughts.."
I kinda jumped a little. "Stop that! It's creeping me out!"
"The point is, I don't care.."
"Huh?" "What did he meant by saying that?" I thought.
"What I mean is: As long is she doesn't care about what you think of her, it ain't a bad thing. And that means I won't get stung. So, I don't care.."
"Is he serious?"
"Of course I'm serious.."

"Stop reading my mind, you jerk!"
"I can't, you dumbass!"
Our serious conversation turned into a little less 'serious'..
Hiyori and (y/n) stopped talking and laughed. Man..what a drag..

*Timeskip*

-----------------------------------------------------------
Your POV

Yato teleported you to the closest beach. Hiyori's mom drove her, because if Yato uses teleportation on her, only her soul comes with you and you could avoid a problem like that..

"Hey (y/n)! Aren't you changing?! The water is wonderful! Yukine, you too!" Yato yelled. "No thanks.." "No,..I'll wait until Hiyori's here.." you replied.
You were wearing your bikini underneath your clothes, so it wouldn't take long for you to change. But you didn't wanted be the only girl in a swimsuit here..

After some time, Hiyori arrived with her mom. "Hey Hiyori!" you smiled and waved. "Hi!" she replied.
Her mother unloaded all of her stuff. Since she was the one who would take care of the beach stuff.
You helped her carry all of it and placed a parasol in the sand. She placed some beach chairs under it.
Hiyori wore her bikini underneath her clothes too, just like you. We both took of our clothes and sat down on the chairs.
You saw Yukine do the same, but he stood next to a palm tree. Why there?

"Hey Hiyori, is it okay if I.."
She looked behind you, at Yukine.
"Yeah sure, go ahead!" she smiled.
"Thanks!"
You ran towards Yukine and stopped when you almost arrived at the tree.

"Hey, everything alright?" you asked.
He looked at you. "Yeah, I'm fine."
"Well,.. that swimsuit looks good on you.." he scratched his neck.
"Thanks, yours isn't so bad either!"
Yukine sat down, leaning against the tree. There was a short silence.
"So,.. You're not swimming?" you asked him when you sat next to him.
"No, I guess I don't really like swimming.." he smiled.
"I understand. I don't like it either.." you lay your head on his shoulder.

"Hey, I made something for you", Yukine said.
"You did?" you looked up.
Yukine took something from underneath his clothes. It was a garland.
"Yukine, that's beautiful! You really made that for me?!"
"Yeah, I did my best.."
You gave him a quick kiss on the lips.
"Thank you.."

Yukine was a bit surprised, but after a while he put the garland around your neck and hugged you tight. You hugged him back. You both fell asleep like that for a few minutes.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hiyori's POV

"Hiyori! Let's get a selfie!"
"No, Yato!", I ran to the water ,"Leave me alone!"
Yato kept stalking me with his stupid camera. He made a picture just when I turned around to shout at him.
"Yato! I don't want any pictures!"
Yato showed me the photo he just took of me.
"Isn't it beautiful Hiyori! Look, I'm a professional photographer!" I gotta admit, it was a pretty good photo.
I looked at thr palm tree, where Yukine and (y/n) were sleeping.

"Hey Yato? Maybe you can take a picture of them.." I said.
I definitely wanted a picture of those two sleeping together.
Yato took a picture and showed it to me. My eyes sparkled. "Perfect!"

It looks kinda like this, it's just not a sakura tree. It's a palm tree. And this is AOT, I know😝
I DIDN'T MAKE THE PICTURE MYSELF!! It's just some random picture I found on google!

But this was the 'epilogue'. I hope you liked it! I got to 875 views and that's awesome!! This was the best book I ever wrote! Thank you guys so much!😝👏

If you haven't had enough if this Yukine x Reader, then I'll maybe make another one if I get requests!!
And don't forget to vote😉 thank you guys so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
25.4K 584 18
{DISCONTINUED} Y'all please don't read this it's so bad😭 Like literally ☠️ don't read it Well your dead..well not really dead..Your a Regalia in the...
75.9K 2.3K 36
Seriously I suck at descriptions, I hope there're still people who want to read Nurarihyon no mago x reader, because I just rewatch this story and I...
17.1K 640 25
//C O M P L E T E D// You are (y/n), you spent your life living by the past, also, as the regalia of the god of darkness. Living this hell of a lif...