One Life

由 BizzlesCherie

Four days. That's all it took for Justin Bieber to start falling for new 18 year old popstar y/f/n(your full... 更多

Chapter 1 ~One Life~
Chapter 2 ~Where it Began~
Chapter 3 ~That Girl~
Chapter 4 ~Heads or Tails~
Chapter 5 ~Getting Ready~
Chapter 6 ~It's Time~
Chapter 7 ~Hello Beautiful~
Chapter 8 ~She's Here~
Chapter 9 ~That Time~
Chapter 10 ~Jealous~
Chapter 11 ~Don't Blame Me I'm Tipsy~
Chapter 12 ~Playboy Bunny~
Chapter 13 ~Indifferences~
Chapter 14 ~Thinking Out Loud~
Chapter 15 ~I Actually Do~
Chapter 16 ~What's Happening~
Chapter 17 ~I Think I'm Falling~
Chapter 18 ~You Sure Know How To Make a Girl Feel Special~
Chapter 19 ~Bye Bye Bye~
Chapter 20 ~He's Nothing~
Chapter 21 ~I'm Back~
Chapter 22 ~Only One~
Chapter 23 ~Assumptions~
Chapter 24 ~I Gotta Go~
Chapter 25 ~Boyfriend~
Chapter 27 ~I Got You I Trust You~
Chapter 28 ~Surprise~
Chapter 29 ~Him~
Chapter 30 ~My Lady~
Chapter 31 ~Justin~
Chapter 32 ~He'll Come~
Chapter 33 ~Us~
Chapter 34 ~Stop!~
Chapter 35 ~Goodbye For Now~
Chapter 36 ~Home~
Chapter 37 ~Girls Guys~
Chapter 38 ~I Can't~
Chapter 39 ~Pick Up~
Chapter 40 ~Confusion~
Chapter 41 ~I Didn't Mean To~
Chapter 42 ~Pain~
Chapter 43 ~I'm a Mess~
Chapter 44 ~Confident~
Chapter 45 ~I Needed You More Than I Thought~
Chapter 46 ~I'm Sorry~
Chapter 47 ~ Do You Still Love Me
Chapter 48 ~Why~
Chapter 49 ~Bloodstream~
Chapter 50 ~Trust~
Chapter 51 ~Sing~
Chapter 52 ~Hell Yeah~
Chapter 53 ~Attitude~
Chapter 54 ~You're Just Like Them
Chapter 55 ~Words of My Lover~
Chapter 56 ~Reality Check
Chapter 57 ~Last Day~
Chapter 58 ~Cupcakes and Fun~
Chapter 59 ~Weirdos~
Chapter 60 ~Dont Tell Me What To Do~
Chapter 61 ~Welcome Home~
Chapter 62 ~Insecure~
Chapter 63 ~It's About to Go Down~
Chapter 64 ~Ayo~
Chapter 65 ~I Already Knew~
Chapter 66 ~No Title~
Chapter 67 ~Thinkin~
Chapter 68 ~Just Joking~
Chapter 69 ~Be Back Before Midnight~
Chapter 70 ~3:26AM~
Chapter 71 ~You? Driving?~
Chapter 72 ~Let's Go to the Mall~
Chapter 73 ~Jealous or Nahh~
Chapter 74 ~Light Bulbs~
Chapter 75 ~Dinner~
Chapter 76 ~Cotton Candy~
Chapter 77 ~Don't Worry~
Chapter 78 ~Something Strange~
Chapter 79 ~I'm Not~
Chapter 80 ~One Life~
Epilouge
About One Life 2
Finishedd

Chapter 26 ~Dancing With My Love~

2.9K 53 6
由 BizzlesCherie

Watch video before you read.

& before you read search Beyoncé WilldaBeast Adams Upgrade U so while reading the chapter won't be confused.

Songs For Chapter:

Beyonce- Upgrade U

John Legend- Ordinary People

Nobody's P.O.V

Justin opens the passenger door rental for you and you step out. He closes the door behind you and takes your hand. You both walk towards the double doors of the studio. Justin opens the door for you then follows behind. You claim your middle spot on the floor after placing your bag in the corner.

"Hey Y/n!" Someone abruptly says giving you a hug. You turn around looking at the person face.

"Oh hey Carter," you say hugging him by his waist placing your head on his chest.

"I missed you!"

"You seen me yesterday," you say pulling out of the hug.

"Wassup Justin," Carter says doing the bro shake with Justin.

"Sup," Justin replies with a smile.

"Y/n!" You turn around looking towards the direction of where you heard the voice. It's was your dancer JoJo.

"What's up?"

"Check out this new dance move we came up with for 'Upgrade U," she says. JoJo Judah, Carter and Dana go into a tri position in front of you. Carter walks to the DJ set and plugs his iPod into the stereo. Once the beat drops they begin to pop and lock to the beat.

You watch in admiration as they give the song their all, with attitude. The girls whip their hair back and forth while moving their hips. Judah and Carter show just as much attitude as the girls are showing. As you're enjoying the movement, they stop dancing.

"That's all for now," Carter says.

"YASSSSS!!! Kill em!!" You scream at your dancers while clapping. "That was great you guys! I love the new routine good job!!"

"Wooooo!!!" Justin screams in the back with my other dancers.

"Thanks, you guys ready to learn the dance?" Carter says to the other dancers and you.

"Let's go!" We all reply. Carter easily teaches us the moves step by step and we all catch up on it quickly giving it our all.

...

Your P.O.V

"Great rehearsal guys," I say to my dancers. I grab my water bottle twisting the cap. I gulp most of it down and put it into my bag. I put my sweater in my bag and pick it up. I turn around and see Justin messing around with the music on my iPhone plugged into the stereo.

"What are you doing," I say walking over to Justin.

"You have dope music. Considering the fact that almost half of them are mine," he giggles. I embarrassingly begin to blush.

"It's okay baby don't be embarrassed, it's cute," he reminds before walking to me giving me a hug. He kisses my forehead then he goes back to my phone. He scrolls down my music and clicks "Ordinary People" by John Legend.

"Especially this one. One of my favorite songs of all time," Justin says.

"Me too. I love John Legend."

"Girl I'm in love with you," Justin sings pointing to me. "This ain't no honeymoon, past the infatuation phase." Justin takes me by the waist pulling me closer to him. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Right in the thick of love. At times we get sick of love. It seems like we argue everyday," he sings some more.

"This should be our song," I tell Justin.

"Yeah?"

"Yes."

"Let's make a dance to it then," he tells me. Justin lets go of me and runs across the room grabbing a chair. He places the chair on the center of the floor.

He runs back over to my phone. He restarts the song and runs back over to me. Justin takes my hand guiding me to the mirror. Justin grabs my waist from behind and pulls me towards him. Justin sits on the chair.

"Spread your arms and follow me," Justin tells me and I oblige. Justin slowly gets up from the chair in mid-introduction.

(For the introduction ONLY search up "Ordinary People -John Legend Sean D dance video" or you may not understand)

["Ooh oooh"]

Justin moves his left shoulder with his head moving to the right. He then moves his other shoulder moving his head the opposite direction and I follow his every move. He brings his arms up and turns to the side plopping his arms down as if the air were a table.

He spreads his arm pulling them back on then he places his right foot behind his left causing his to turn. He puts one hand on his stomach and the other to his chest popping his chest out. He moves his right heel to the side followed by quick movement in his step.

He crouches down with his left hand in front of him followed by his right arm. He pulls his arms back while moving back. I seem to catch on quickly then he begins to walk towards me.

["Girl I'm in love with you"]

He grabs my hand putting it on my chest.

[This ain't no honeymoon past the infatuation phase]

He turns my face with his finger to face him. As our faces were inches away from each other he leans in for a kiss but I push him away.

"Focus on making this dance Justin!"

"That should be apart of the dance. Cause that's how you basically were when we were still in the infatuation phase. You acted like you didn't want me but I know you did," Justin says walking towards me smirking.

"Shut up Justin," I say pushing his arms that attempted to wrap around my waist again while walking away.

["Right in the thick of love"]

He follows me then grabs my arm pulling me towards him. He spins me around and dips me. My right hand rested on his back with my left leg slightly up.

["At times we get sick of love"]

He runs his hands down from my chest to my stomach and quickly picks me back up causing my hair to go in a forward direction.

"Don't deny it," he says. I look up at Justin and smile.

"You liked that didn't you?" He says smirking again.

"Yeah I did. I didn't expect that," I say while fixing my crazy hair.

["Seems like we argue everyday"]

Justin runs towards me while I run backwards as we pretend to argue and fight with each other throwing our hands in the air as I place my hand on his chest. I push him away again and walk towards the wall. Justin runs after me.

["I know I misbehaved"]

Justin puts both his hands out for me to grab telling me to take him back but I slap them as I pretend to be angry with him but he takes my wrists pinning me against the wall just like he did when he tried to explain to me about him and Chantel at the elevator and I didn't want to listen.

["And you made your mistake and we both"]

I move to the side acting like I was trying to break free but he moves in front of me. He leans in for another kiss but I turn away.

["Still got room left to grow"]

He turns my face with his finger just like he did when he told me to look at him when we were at the elevator. After he turns my face, he takes me by surprise as he picks me up with one hand on my back and one hand on my butt while my hands rested on his neck. I slowly but passionately slide down off of him back to the ground.

["I know love sometimes hurts"]

I rest my head on his shoulder and slowly touch his chest.

["But I still put you first"]

Justin and I pull away then he picks me up. I first wrap my legs around his waist but then he takes me higher above his head slowly spinning me around.

["And we will make it work"]

I slide down off of him while he runs his hands down my butt.

["But I think we should take it slow"]

Justin lightly squeezes it and smiles.

"Stop," I say laughing and removing his hands from my butt putting it on his chest.

"I have to touch what's mine."

Justin grabs one hand turning me away from his chest then crouching down placing his on his chest in a slow motion as I do the same. (So you and Justin are next to each other but there's a gap cause you just turned away from him)

["We're just ordinary people"]

Justin and I place our left foot out to the left while crossing both of our arms together to the left then uncross them on the same beat. (This goes like 1 and. On "and" then you uncross) We bring our arms up in a circular motion while slowly bringing our left foot back then slowly placing our arms to our sides. (Like when people do that thingy with their arms when they say whole wide world.)

["We don't"]

We put our right arm up while our left arm stays down while turning to the side slightly lifting our feet but crouching down then plopping back down on the floor turning back to the front.(Kinda like the Egyptians dance position)

["Know"]

We place our index finger on our left temple moving our heads to the right.

["Which way"]

We bring the back of our right hand to our foreheads pushing it to the left still a little crouch down.(This is a 1 and step.)

["To go"]

We place our right foot behind the left foot turning slowly while our hands were crossed in front of us with the palm of our hands on the upper side slowly uncrossing. After that, our arms stay put.

["Cause we're"]

I slide to the right first followed by Justin sliding to the left.

["Ordinary people"]

Justin puts his hand out for me to grab and I grab it. He spins me around back to his chest again then dips me again.

[Maybe we should take it slow (take it slow oh oh this time we'll take it slow. x2)]

Justin picks you up placing you behind his neck. I lay there as my arms were around his neck while he repeatedly spins me around. Justin hold me but the legs and back.(Like what he did in the ALAYLM video on minute 4:44)

As Justin continues to spin me around I begin to laugh. By the time the chorus is finish he places me down.

"Damn now I'm dizzy now," Justin says.

"Me too but we kilt that though!"

"Damn right we did! Cause you're a badass dancer," Justin says.

"Thank you but so are you," I say blushing.

"Thanks babe."

It stays silent for a moment. Justin moves closer to me. Justin stares deeply into my eyes as I do the same.

"Can I get that kiss now?" Justin says centimeters away from me.

"Yes you can," I say smiling. I lick my lips and as Justin does the same. He moves in closer and our lips connect. Justin and I stand in the middle of studio kissing passionately. I wrap my arms around his neck as his hands were placed on my butt.

"I love you," Justin mumbles against my lips.

"Love you too."

As the music continues to play, Justin and I resume our intimate moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tried my best to explain this cause I made up some dance moves so I hope you like it! I know this chapter sucks though but almost all of you already read it so I can't change it lol! If you don't understand tell me which part and I'll try to clarify it for you :) If you don't like it this way and like Selena's & Justin's way better or any other person(s) that's okay too. This is YOUR imagination. I won't be updating much in the next 2 weeks plus the rest of the days of this week because I have state test and I have to study. My social studies teacher is giving is the big behind test and I gotta study for all that me she don't teach us anything. She be drawlin' -_-

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

29.1K 815 26
Y/n is an ordinary 21 year old girl, living in Los Angeles, California. She loves to shop, watch Netflix, and go out with friends. On one sunny day...
6.9K 252 28
What would you do if your life was shattered when you were just 19 years old? How would you feel when your life is just starting to get better four y...
822K 12.9K 198
This will be a story filled with imagines about Justin Bieber! I hope you will enjoy reading these imagines, because I really enjoyed writing them...
326K 5.3K 28
These are my original Justin Bieber imagines. If you like Justin, I guarantee this book is for you. I try not to make to many "cliché" imagines becau...