band aid → yoonmin

By Hekatee

In which 21year-old paramedic and closeted little Park Jimin is unknowingly texting his grumpy roommate. Or I... More

band aid.
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
epilogue.
BONUS - SMUT
PARK JIMIN SUCKS DICK

07

21.1K 1K 1.1K
By Hekatee

"What do you mean burnt into your skin?!", Jimin asked as he roamed his pockets for the keys.

The male on the other line began babbling, explaining every little detail of their little accident to his friend.

"I told you not to try that."

A sigh left his lips as Jimin had finally managed to open the door, taking off his shoes and dropping his backpack by the door.

"Why did Jungkook even suggest something like that?"

The silver haired male headed straight to his room after not seeing Yoongi in the living room - he was probably working in the studio.

"Just because you've tried plastic wrap and fire separately doesn't mean you should try both together, Tae."

The man closed the door to his room and stripped off his working clothes, all the while still talking to his friend.

"I feel like you're getting crazier every time you try out something new", he frowned. "Remember that time an ice cube got stuck in your throat?"

Slipping on a t-shirt and a pair of comfy sweatpants, Jimin continued his rant.

"Or that time Jungkook almost chopped off your dick when you tried blood play with a katana?"

He left his room, making his way into the kitchen to look for something edible while his friend kept ranting.

To say Jimin was feeling pleased when he discovered two pots on the stove was an undertstatement.

"I'm just worried for your safety."

After putting some ramen and kimchi in separate bowls, he took the chopsticks that were already laid out for him and headed over to the dining table, taking a seat.

"What are you gonna tell the doctor?", he asked while slurping his noodles.

Taehyung told his friend about his plans.

"Seems legit", Jimin hummed and picked up some kimchi before stuffing it into his greedy mouth and shoving a spoonful of soup right after.

Lately, with the lack of workers, the shifts at the hospital were especially tiring.

"Still unbelievable but enough for him not to question you."

The sound of a door opening echoed trough the otherwise silent apartment and Jimin looked up from his dinner, being greeted by his hyung's warm smile.

He waved his hand, a goofy smile on his lips as the older walked over to him, placing a peck onto his forehead and crunching up his nose at the smell of sweat.

"Good?", the he whispered, pointing at the almost empty bowl of ramen to which Jimin nodded his head furiously, giving a thumbs up.

Yoongi nodded curtly and resumed the task he was actually going to fulfil before he'd noticed his dongsaeng - coffee.

"Yeah", Jimin agreed while finishing his noodles and getting up to put the bowl into the dish washer.

"Just try to be careful next time."

Another wave of excited babbling came from the other line and Yoongi looked at the younger amused.

"Yes Tae. Good. Bye."

"That kinky friend of yours?"

Jimin nodded and rolled his eyes.

"Pabo burnt plastic wrap into his stomach while trying out new stuff with his boyfriend."

"Jungcock and Taekwondo?"

The younger chuckled.

"Yep chaos-couple at it again."

"Thank you for the meal, hyung-nim", Jimin smiled cheekily as he put the pots back into the fridge, Yoongi had made enough for two days.

"You're very welcome my lovely little dongsaeng", the black haired mocked back and wrapped and arm around the smaller, all the while sipping on his coffee.

"I was thinking", he said, burying his nose in the younger's silver hair.

"As you're my little boy now"

"Hyuuung", Jimin whined in embarrassment, face beet read already but the older quickly sushed him by giving him a gentle pat on the thigh.

"When I say my little boy", he took a other sip of his coffee, humming contentedly, "it equals to good little boy."

By now the younger shifted uncomfortably, burying his head into the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"Which means we need rules. Are you alright with that Minmin? Hm?"

Jimin didn't dare to utter a word, scared he might slip into littlespace easier than Taehyung into his latex suit (with the use of A LOT silicone lube).

"Yaah", the black haired smiled, nuzzling his nose against the younger's cheek, trying to coax him into his headspace. "How does that sound bug?"

"Ok.."

That was enough for Yoongi to lead Jimin back to the dining table, siting him down.

"Daddy's gonna go grab something for us to write alright? I'll be right back baby."

The younger just nodded, still shyly hiding behind his hands.

"D-Dada?", he called out unsure as Yoongi turned around.

"Yes my sweet little boy?"

"Can I get a- a cookie first? Please?"

"Of course", the older smiled and went back into the kitchen to grab a cookie out of the drawer they hid their sweets in.

He got back to Jimin already sitting criss-cross-applesauce on the small chair, eyes lighting up when they fell upon the chocolaty goodie in his daddy's hand.

Reaching out to grab it, said male suddenly pulled back.

"A-a-ah", he said, taking both small hands into his large one and kissing each before finally handing over the cookie. "Don't get those too dirty or you won't be able to decorate the rules sheet."

That said, Yoongi headed off to grab what they needed while Jimin was happily munching on his cookie.

Though it didn't take him long to come back with a sheet of blue paper, lots of pencils - sparkly ones, crayons, markers, even stamps -, several sticker sheets and Floor securely under his armpit.

Jimin's (of course) chocolate covered hands immediately reached out for the stuffed animal but his daddy shooed him off to wash his hands first.

"Dada look all clean", he presented his somewhat clean looking hands to Yoongi proudly.

"Good job", his caregiver smiled lovingly and (with a bit of effort) hoisted him up into his lap.

"Let's start!"

○○○

An hour and lots of talking - communication is key, especially in dom/sub relationships - later, the rules sheet was finally finished.

The two boys eyed it, proud of their work.

Though his daddy highly doubted it, to Jimin there was no limit on how many stickers one may use.

"You like it bug?", Yoongi asked and kissed the younger's temple softly.

Said male nodded, tiredly rubbing his eyes.

"Is this little boy tired?", Yoongi cooed, running a hand trough the other's soft hair. "It was exhausting being a big boy all day long wasn't it?"

Again Jimin just nodded, too tired to answer verbally.

"Let's get you cleaned up and the we'll cuddle and watch your show, sound good?"

"Ok dada.."

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°   

⬆me when I saw all dem stickers

You can see I ran a little wild lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 3.4K 10
Yoongi was always able to control his regression. He had mastered the art of hiding and concealing it, pushing it away at unwanted times and keeping...
522K 21.6K 30
Taehyung, Jungkook's roommate, is babysitting a little boy for the week and Jungkook is not too happy about that. *CONTAINS LITTLESPACE*
959K 56.9K 67
Jimin Jungkook and Jin are brothers who all happen to be littles... Namjoon Taehyung Hoseok And Yoongi Are all close friends and roommates that move...
227K 11.3K 45
Min Yoongi: A lazy university student who doesn't like to do work or anything. He is on the basketball team, though. Park Jimin: A average graded uni...