They're Just Killers

By IAmWeird6789

Book 1 Alexzander was a normal boy, well as normal as you can get with two dead parents, and an aunt who beli... More

The Change
Changing Once Again
Nope, Not For Me
Just Keep Going
Well Then
Haha, Fuck You
I Don't Like This Game
Cheaters
What Just Happened?
Caught
Weird
You're What?
Pierro
I Don't Accept
Who's Crazy
Do Re Mi Fa So...
Think
I'm Not Paralyzed
The Beginning of the End

Hate it

78K 2.9K 1.5K
By IAmWeird6789

I am bored as hell. I don't know what that says about me. The fact that I actually want them to show up so that I'm not stuck here being unproductive and doing literally nothing, makes me feel a bit upset with myself. I knew I shouldn't be thinking like that, but I just couldn't help that the occasional thought wishing that they would hurry up with whatever the fuck they had planned for me, pass my mind.

I was laying in the bed, looking up at the ceiling. As I'm sure I've mentioned before, the walls and everything else, were pure white. There was nothing on the walls--even the damn lamp was white. The only thing in here that wasn't white was a wooden dresser on the other side of the room, next to the door that led into the bathroom.

I absolutely hated being in here, the lighting gave me a headache and the bathroom was no better.

There was a bright light in the middle of the bathroom, no windows, and a fan. The shower, sink, and the toilet was white. The shower had the non-scented body wash and shampoo and conditioner. The only thing on the wall was a holder for the toilet paper that was next to the toilet. The sink only had hand wash (also not scented), with a toothbrush in a plastic cup and toothpaste next to it. The only thing under the sink were rolls of extra toilet paper. There weren't any mirrors either.

I sighed, feeling completely empty. I had already cried over this enough, and right now I just wanted to leave. I didn't care where I would end up--maybe I could get in touch with one of my friends and explain what happened.

The only good thing that I could think of about this was that they didn't chain me up this time. Though, I'm still very aware of them under my bed. My very boring and plain, bed.

***

"Is he asleep?"

"I think he looks better like this, more at peace."

"He's waking up."

I groggily I opened my eyes. I must've fallen asleep without realizing it.

As I did so I saw the two psychos themselves, Pierro and Jerome.

"Hey," the blond boy said, "are you doing okay?"

"I'm just fucking peachy because nothing puts me a better mood than getting kidnapped and watching the only family I know die!" I yelled while quickly sitting up.

"Watch it," Jerome said in a warning tone, pushing me back into the headboard of the bed when I tried to stand up.

"Or what?" I spat back, looking him straight in the eyes.

His jaw tightens and, if possible, his eyes got even colder and serious looking. He got right in my face, close enough to where our noses were almost touching and looked down on me. We had a mini staring match and after a few minutes I turned my head and looked away from him with a huff.

"Okay, let's all just calm down for a second," Pierro said while putting a hand on Jerome's shoulder and pulling him away from me.

Jerome lets him do it and sits down at the foot of the bed. He looked pretty pissed.

I crossed my arms and noticed something that really made me annoyed. They put the chains back on.

Pierro must have seen the look on my face because he gave me an amused smile while shrugging. I bared my teeth at him and glared.

The blond boy took a seat behind Jerome in the middle of the bed and crossed his legs. I continued to give him the same look, all he did was smile at me. It was the same smile he gave me while I was at my aunt's house.

I froze when I thought of that, it felt as if someone had physically struck me. I couldn't breathe and I felt tears fill my eyes. I remembered her lifeless eyes, and the way her blood on my bare feet was causing crushed up leaves to stick to them. I buried my face into my hands and put my knees to my chest, balling up and trying to hide.

A few seconds of me being like that I felt gentle hands rub my back in little circles. While another one rubbed my head and combed their fingers through my hair in a comforting way.

It felt nice but did little to help. I couldn't stop crying and the images from that night kept popping in my head, making me terrified and causing me to gag. I was shaking and felt as if this would never end.

They slowly started to move my hands from my face by grabbing my wrist and pulling them apart.

I panicked. I started kicking and screaming at them to let me go, my arms and fist swinging wildly. One of them, Jerome I think, quickly got on top of me and restrained my hands on each side of my head. He was straddling my waist while I was twisting my body around, trying to get out of his grip, and kicking my legs all over the place.

"Pierro!" I heard him shout, his voice sounding slightly strained.

A few moments later he let go of my wrist. I immediately tried to move my arms but was unable to do so. The chains were holding me down.

Tears were streaming down my face, I was trying to somehow move my arms, but I knew it was all in vain. Jerome hadn't moved yet, instead, he began to rub my head, arms, and just about anything else, in an attempt to calm me down.

Pierro sat beside me and also tried to comfort me.

After a while, maybe around twenty to thirty minutes, I had tired myself out. I was panting and becoming more aware of my surroundings.

"What's wrong?" Pierro asked, in a weirdly concerned tone. "Why did you start to freak like that?"

They were still rubbing me and I was getting annoyed and angry at that.

"I'm fine, stop touching me," I tried to say in a confident tone, but it came out barely over a whisper.

"Listen we're really sorry for everything that has happened. We didn't mean for it to go like this; if you would let us expl--"

"Fucking hell, just stop talking!" I yelled, cutting Pierro off. "Stop talking to me, stop touching me! Hell, stop looking at me! And for the love of God, unchain me!"

They looked at each other, then slowly got off of me. I felt my body relax as they did that. The fawn haired boy went to grab something out of his pocket and I tensed back up. He saw this and silently showed me the key before coming closer and unlocking the cuffs on my wrist.

I let out a breath that I had been holding when Jerome did that. I despised being in that position and them seeing me like that. I've always hated feeling vulnerable and pathetic. I like being in power and having control over everything. I couldn't do anything about...this, however. Everything that had been happening made me feel so small and helpless.

"Do you want anything--anything at all?" Jerome asked, then said, "You didn't eat today."

"I want to go home," I responded, sounding tougher than how I felt.

Jerome sighs, "I know that you do, but even if we take you back there, what are you going to do? There's no one that can take care of you, and you will more than likely go into foster care."

"And who's fault is that?" I spat at him, looking Jerome in the eyes. "I had a family! I had a place, that even though wasn't ideal, I still could call it a home!"

"She hurt you, Alexander!" Jerome said immediately after. "She was going to kill you! That isn't a home!"

"And this is!?" I was standing up now, unconsciously moving closer to him while we argued. "Do you expect me to just forget what you did?!" I gestured to Pierro and him, "What you both fucking did!"

"We saved you!" Pierro was the one yelling now, and he sounded just as furious as his brother.

I turned to face him, "What's with you two and the 'saving' bullshit!? You didn't save me! You killed my aunt and kidnapped me! You're both so fucking psychotic!"

"I'll show you psychotic!" Pierro said, walking towards me with his hand clenched into fists.

My eyes went wide and I began to back up.

"Pierro, stop," Jerome said in a dominant tone while pushing me behind him. "You don't want to scare him, do you?"

Pierro suddenly stopped and paused for a second before shaking his head.

"Okay, let's go talk outside for a second." He shook his head towards the direction of the door and led Pierro to the hallway.

"Bipolar freaks," I whispered to myself when they closed the door, locking it soon after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.4K 52
[Original Version] Josh Kinkston is a cinnamon roll. Sweet, nice and not a single bit straight. Yep, Josh Kinkston is a gay teenager. He has come out...
37.3K 2K 40
Y/n l/n is a quiet boy who got sorted onto a dorm with a lot of loud people, yet he seems to attract just the right people to be left alone. (Warning...
9.3K 430 28
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. "๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐๏ฟฝ...
19.1K 706 28
Alex is a normal, nature-loving boy in his hometown of Wolf's Creek. It's said that there's werewolves that live in the forest, but no one's ever see...