The Hijabi (Completed)

By justagirlwriting365

He stepped on my prayer rug, and then asked the most stupid question I had ever heard. "Do you sleep in that... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Twist in the next chapter...
10.
100 readers!
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
not a chapter sorry..
19.
I'm just going to say it.
21
22
24
25
26
Epilogue
Final part. I promise...
800 reader chapter!
1k Readers!
All Rights Reserved
Should I do a sequel to this book?
Running With A Reason
Author's Note
Are you interested in this?

23

2.6K 153 13
By justagirlwriting365

For the next couple of days that I wasat the hospital, I don't know why, but I tried to avoid Zeke. I had started feeling bad that I hadn't waited till marriage to have my first kiss, when I was indeed supposed to. What would my future husband think?

Of course I wanted Zeke to be my future husband.

So, I tried to talk with Ommi, but she was no help. She would just get angry at me, because I disobeyed Allah's wishes for women, but the scary thing was I wasn't sure if I cared anymore about what Allah thought? So to try and guide myself back n the straight path, I read more of the quran and sucked its words out like it was my lifeblood.

In a way though, it became my lifeblood.

I felt like a totally different person, I felt happier than I had ever before, the thing was though.. I still didn't feel complete without Zeke.

Which was a weak thing to think... That my soul could never be full without a man.

Good Allah, Help me with what I should do with my life...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 133K 53
[My stories do NOT represent Islam, they represent most Muslims nowadays] ~~~~ "So I can't be this close to you?" Brody softly asked, pretending he d...
16.7K 1.7K 86
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
2.6K 804 28
"Hey! Can't you stop for like five minutes? I have so many questions and you keep going on and on." I yelled at him. He turned around and proceeded...
210K 8.5K 42
"You Have to marry me & if you say 'no' then I'll kill everyone & forcefully marry you..I'll claim you either by hook or crook. Am I clear?" John sa...